Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Is that a pun on nasty and NesTea? Didn't get it..😊
Is that a pun on nasty and NesTea? Didn't get it..😊
Yeah, he meant nasty. That's the pun, rest are just ainvayi.
https://twitter.com/AITA_reddit/status/1263198173939601408?s=20
Wow. This trash guy just interfered in his wife’s work since she wasn’t being “useful” at home 😵.Also, what kind of boss does this ?
Asal mazaa toh ainvay mein aaya, the way he said Baangali 😃
Yeh kaunsi aur kaisi feature hai?
https://twitter.com/LilNasX/status/1263164834440347648?s=20
I meant the "@ People they mentioned can reply" thing below the tweet.
Lag to nhi Raha apna no. Aayga thug ki game mai😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0