Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: wendy25

And one more thing i came across..

I think this was on twitter as well, but sidnaaz were paid loads for their jodi performance in radio mitchi awards.. individually as well as their jodi has damn huge market value

The negativity associated with them would do no good..Even the lady from Aman's live was saying same.. that this negativity and hate around sm, effect mindset if a producer who is gonna invest on them..

They prefer some stability but trolling etc creates bad impact.. May be that's why loads of money is being spent on creative fanwars and unnecessary controversies so eventually hypes come down,as genuine people would leave by constant negativity..

I don't know how much of this is true.. but this seems to be the plan and the reason behind it..

If it true..may god save sidnaaz from these evil entities and whoever who is driving this, those people's career turns into rots forever🤢

We can spread positivity by trending sidnaaz often so that none can point out on them professionally 

divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: msin

That’s also true .. I got a random pm today by somebody that Asim is the best bla bla.. I am like kya Karu .. mar jaooo .. BB is over move on ..

I like Sid n sana and will ship them because for me it’s real love .. 

BB is over and we should stop co relating .. things around it .. Sid n sana have spent 3 months outside BB  away from cameras .. a lot more layers must have developed in their relationship I want to see one joint live of them .. 

how they react around each other .. 😊

That is something even I want to know about..in bb mainly their differences were due to other people such as paras,Rashmi,Asim,aarti,Mahira and also the pressure of game but now when they are free from all the cameras and away from those people ,it would be interesting to see their dynamics..do they still fight,do Sana still get hurt on every little thing,do Sid still get grumpy for no reason,do Sana still go on a manaoing session and Sid melting as soon as she hugs him...are they more in love with each other?? I m sure they are afterall just for each other's happiness they have left all those who were a problem in their relationship...oh god I so want to know all about it and I know it's quite creepy to want to know about personal moments of a couple but can't help☺️

P.s.- few days ago even I got a pm that Asim is best and I was like "huh?? Ok"🤔

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

Devoleena commented under that as if she alone is bashed or trolled. 

😆chlo koi na, vo to khud k liye hi awaaz uthaegi na

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

And one more thing i came across..

I think this was on twitter as well, but sidnaaz were paid loads for their jodi performance in radio mitchi awards.. individually as well as their jodi has damn huge market value

The negativity associated with them would do no good..Even the lady from Aman's live was saying same.. that this negativity and hate around sm, effect mindset if a producer who is gonna invest on them..

They prefer some stability but trolling etc creates bad impact.. May be that's why loads of money is being spent on creative fanwars and unnecessary controversies so eventually hypes come down,as genuine people would leave by constant negativity..

I don't know how much of this is true.. but this seems to be the plan and the reason behind it..

If it true..may god save sidnaaz from these evil entities and whoever who is driving this, those people's career turns into rots forever🤢

All that matters is business and money at the end of the day and Sidnaaz are massively loved and the day they have a real joint venture out there like a show or webseries or movie, the entire A-Z SidNaazian crowd and families would roar back and view them nationally and internationally and producers would laugh their way to the bank. If they advertise a product, we would buy them. That is the real purchasing power they have through and over us. We are literally at SidNaaz’ command. And no embarrassment about it for us.

These negativity mongers are being demented and losing their savings over shit when they should invest it in some real business for a Plan B career 😆

Edited by Uma2010 - 4 years ago
wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Problem is bots r influencing the kattar solos by bringing their past and then solos r getting involved too ..

Solo really needs to use brain and understand by defaming other party will cause damage to their own favourite..For one bheje ko ise karein voh idiots..

Jyoti i dont if you have that guys post on twitter, Hav came across it..The guy who made post  explained how these topics of fights, are pre decided, tweets are drafted and sent to them..

Few top most topics are past controversies,character assassination allegations etc..

Around 7-8 lacks were spent on it and 4 companies are involved, one being based on Chandigarh so you see who else is involved.. plus certain members from WA group Ie.. Ms. D  and bille bille share same pr etc..At first i felt its too hassle.. but these two have some major issues so why not... jealousy can drive people to unreal lows..

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Tss is currently being bullied now ..

Waha 10,000 peeps in one WA grp hv Sid ka phone number jinhone uska jeena haram kar rakha hai ..

Theres a reason why sid & his useless pr is on a liking spree ..

When sid was in bb house , uske pr madam ne itna raita failaya hai abhi bhi sameta ja raha hai usko ..

Sana ka thankfully koi pr nahi tha and so her phone number too is not leaked ..most hv either baaz ka number or papa gill ka number ..so not much raita there 😆..

😲10000????

kaunsa raita Jyoti ji??🤔, agr tabhi raita faila diya tha to bhai ne aate hi fire kyu nai kiya is Madhu ko😡

fire fire fire her😡

Edited by CatcherInTheRye - 4 years ago
Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Tss is currently being bullied now ..

Waha 10,000 peeps in one WA grp hv Sid ka phone number jinhone uska jeena haram kar rakha hai ..

Theres a reason why sid & his useless pr is on a liking spree ..

When sid was in bb house , uske pr madam ne itna raita failaya hai abhi bhi sameta ja raha hai usko ..

Sana ka thankfully koi pr nahi tha and so her phone number too is not leaked ..most hv either baaz ka number or papa gill ka number ..so not much raita there 😆..

10000 people have sid number?😲 I really hope he changed it now 

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Solo really needs to use brain and understand by defaming other party will cause damage to their own favourite..For one bheje ko ise karein voh idiots..

Jyoti i dont if you have that guys post on twitter, Hav came across it..The guy who made post  explained how these topics of fights, are pre decided, tweets are drafted and sent to them..

Few top most topics are past controversies,character assassination allegations etc..

Around 7-8 lacks were spent on it and 4 companies are involved, one being based on Chandigarh so you see who else is involved.. plus certain members from WA group Ie.. Ms. D  and bille bille share same pr etc..At first i felt its too hassle.. but these two have some major issues so why not... jealousy can drive people to unreal lows..

Yes i saw the post and i feel it all started since that chappal award controversy ..its more than fishy how sidnaaz were disqualified overnight and rashmi-asim were declared instant winners in those categories ..there itself u know some bog conspiracy is going on .

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

1000 or 10000 ..jitne bhi the in that WA grp where hos number got leaked 

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yup. Saw it. That was what my morning post was about that no shit should deter SidNaazians or solos. Planned paid manipulation happening. 

Edited by Uma2010 - 4 years ago