Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sana.harshiti

its home❤️ when ever i get time i visit here 

🤗
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fatima_Q

Seems like ages since I last visited.  Glad to see this place is still open.

Fatima you thought we'd be gone :( sob hmfp
priya185 thumbnail

Our heart is always here🤗

HahaHeheHuhu9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just chanced upon this thread here!!

Such an epic show, so many beautiful memories, and an endless impact that's still going strong over all these years! 

Incredible! Very happy and proud to see this place still open, keeping alive the memory of Prem ki prem kahani 😅

Kis desh forum is the only one that still exists among those of old shows of Star Plus, even among all the old shows across channels! Kudos to the people here & cheers to the eternal love of PremHeer ❤ Touchwood!

Childhood memories of watching Harshad in all those back to back shows - nostalgia! 

But why doesn't he come back? 🙈 Is he planning to be back only for bepannah 2?! 😭 He'll do well in any show he takes up; just needs to be back! 

In fact, this incidentally reminds me of Ronit Roy's stint in Kasauti Zindagi Ki season 1. His character was the villain initially, the perfect material for earning audience's dislike and hate. He did all sorts of horrible things, and was truly a dark character. But Ronit Roy's charm and superior acting created such a dynamic that Mr. Bajaj became an enigmatic character, earning the love of everyone. He ultimately became the star everyone adored in Kasauti, and made the "grey" character's genre popular.

Similarly, even if the role or show won't be all that great overall, if Harshad still takes it up, and returns back on screen, the impact he'll make will be so huge that it will ultimately be a hit. 

So just be back HC; maybe on the web space? Or Jhalak? (He said he'd like to do it long ago) But TV screen awaits your return!!!

P. S. Don't wait for bepannah 2 endlessly😭 In 2 more months, it'll be 12 years since we saw you first as the solo main leading man! Come back on TV before that!!

#12YearsOfKisDesh  on  3rd March, 2020  😍 

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Just saw this thread. I had left the forum due to studies and stuff but keep coming in between. Had made an account on IF due to KDMHMD only and it turned out to be one of the best things.😊🤗

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

so nice to see you Ayushi

Ro-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

M here

really love it how this forum is still opened after so many years

-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Joined IF because of KDMHMD  (12 years ago) and left after a few years 

and now im back ...seems like an entire era has passed 

my old id was blushpink13 (dont ask me why i had that LOL) 

dont recognize anyone so far :p

Ro-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AASUS

Nice to meet you Ro

same here 😊

(wanted to quote you)