Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

EPILOGUE

Ishita was sitting silently lost in her thoughts tapping the pen on her head when someone put hand on her shoulder breaking her trance.

She turned and said-papa ji aap,kab aaye .mujhe toh pata hi nahi chala.

Mr bhalla-tujhe aaj kal kahan kuch pata chalta hai,kahan khoyi rehti hai puttar.

Ishita-kahin nahi papa ji.

Mr bhalla-raman ki yaad aa rahi hai??he asked to which she said no and then nodded in yes.

Mr bhalla caressed her cheek and her eyes turned teary.

Mr bhalla-puttar tu rone lagi .yeh faisla tera bhi toh tha.

Ishita-i know papa ji aur mujhe bilkul afsos nahi hai apne faisle par,but what to do,aaj kal bahut emotional ho gayi hoon.jaise apne emotions par control hi nahi reh gaya hai.sometimes I feel like crying bitterly and sometimes I am very normal.sach kahun toh I am going through huge emotional turmoil.

Mr bhalla-its all because of ur condition.doctor ke paas gayi thi.

Ishita nodded and said-mummy ji le gayi thi mujhe,the baby is growing fine.

Mr bhalla-raman ko nahi bataogi??

Ishita-nahi papa ji,woh disturb ho jayenge.i don't want to disturb h now.unke final exams hone wale hai,in two months he will be here.i can't disturb him now.

Mr bhalla-do mahine mein tum six months pregnant ho jaogi.dont u think it's not good to hide such big news from him.

Ishita-bataungi toh woh nahi rukenge.wapas aa jayenge.iss pal ke liye bahut sacrifice kiya hai unhone aur maine,I can't let it go for this.haan yeh news badi hai but Raman ka mba complete karna usse bhi bada hai .peechle do saal se hum mushkil se kuch waqt ke liye mile hai,sach maane toh we r living apart ,so that he can complete his MBA in london.ab jab aakhiri waqt aa gaya hai,unke finals saamne hai,I can't disturb him.

Mr bhalla put his hand on her head and said-bahut himmat hai tujhme puttar,tune bahut badi pariksha di hai mere puttar ke liye,ab bas itni hi mannat hai ki tum dono iss exam mein paas ho jao.raman apna mba pura karke aa jaaye aur hum sab pehle ki tarah khushi khushi rahe.

Ishita hold his hand and said-mujhe toh karna hi tha ,papa ji.i can't let anyone insult my husband.mujhe pata hai woh kitne achche hai,unme kitna caliber hai,sirf ek degree se log jyada jaankaar nahi ho jaate but yeh hum har kisi ko nahi samjha sakte .sirf issliye Maine Raman ko convince kiya tha mba ke liye,warna woh toh hume chod kar kabhi nahi jaate.even aaj bhi unhe meri condition ke baare mein pata chal jaaye toh woh sab kuch chod kar wapas aa jayenge,sirf issliye Maine unhe apni pregnancy ke baare mein nahi bataya hai .ab toh yahin wish hai ki woh jaldi se aa jaaye,kitna bhi mana lo khud ko,but ab reh nahi paa rahi unke bina main.

Mr bhalla-if u r feeling tired,u can go home.

Ishita-ghar jaa kar kya karungi ,papa ji .mummy ji will not let me do anything.sirf baithi rahungi,isse achcha yahin rahun.

Mr bhalla-as u please,but yahan bhi kuch nahi karna hai.just rest aur kahin jaana hoga toh driver ke saath.

Ishita -ji papa ji.she said and Mr bhalla went to his cabin.

Ishita took out his pic from her purse and said caressing it-i miss u Raman,its been four months since we met,u don't even know about this new development in our life and I can't even tell u,but ab nahi reh paa rahi main akele,please come soon so that I can share this good news with u,taaki main aapko bol paaun,Raman u r going to be a father.she was talking to herself when her phone rang and she smiled seeing his number.

She picked it and said-hello.

Raman-mujhe miss kar rahi ho??

Ishita-aapko kaise hamesha pata chal jaata hai that I am missing u.

Raman-kyunki jab tum mujhe yaad karti ho,mera dil zor se dhadkane lag jaata hai.bahut miss kar rahi ho naa mujhe??

Ishita-bahut Raman,aap kab aayenge??

Raman-very soon jaan,main bhi kahan reh paa raha hoon tumhare bina .jaise jaise waqt kareeb aa raha hai tumse milne ka ,yeh beqarari badhti jaa rahi hai.bas aakhir mahina hai yeh.next month I will be in ur arms.

Ishita got happy hearing him and said-agle mahine,but u said u have to stay there for two months.

Raman-exam prepone ho gaye hai,so I can be back early.he said smiling making her happy.

They talked for some time and then both hung up the call.

Ishita caressed her tummy and said-did u hear,papa will be coming soon.we can give him this surprise soon.she said smiling and then start thinking the reason behind sending him London to complete his mba.

Flashback

After getting the ceo position,ishra start working hard and the company start flourishing.

Soon ishita's results got out and as expected she has acquired gold medal in her studies.everyone was very happy with her success and their employees and clients start giving more priviledge to ishita then Raman,as everyone thought her more intelligent then raman.even some start badmouthing Raman behind their back that he got everything just because he is mr bhalla's son,which started breaking raman's confidence again.ishita tried to make him understand that degree doesn't matter much but he started feeling inferior to ishita creating problem in their relationship.thought Raman never hurt ishita but seeing him so sad started making her sad,so finally she decided to talk to him to pursue his studies.at first he wasn't ready but when everyone motivated him,he worked hard and got selected in London school of business on his merit.

Everyone got happy and Raman got admitted there.at first he use to feel very alone but then slowly everything settled down.raman usually came to visit them and after his last visit ,Ishita got to know that she got pregnant.she wanted to share the good news with him but didn't wanted to disturb him,so she hide her pregnancy and now waiting for him to come back so that she can share the big news.

Flashback end

Ishita hugged his pic and said-jaldi aaiye Raman,can't wait to hug u tight.

Slowly time started passing,Ishita was waiting for him anxiously when one morning she heard some choas.she got down the bed slowly and went down slowly holding her big tummy only to see Raman hugging toshiji tight.

Toshiji-haaye mera puttar,kitna patla ho gaya hai.

Raman-kuch bhi maa.i am all good.

Mr bhalla-aise achanak??

Raman-mera exam khatam ho gaya toh I couldn't wait anymore.maine ticket book karayi and just came to u all.i missed u all so much.he said hugging his parent while ishita was just looking at him with teary eyes.

Raman broke the hug and said-maa, Ishita kahan hai,aayi nahi,he was saying when his eyes fell on her,and then on her big tummy .

He got shocked and walk to her while she too walked slowly to him.

Raman-tumne mujhe bataya nahi??

Ishita-i don't want to disturb u,was waiting for u.

Raman went close to her and said-itni badi news,don't u wanna share with me??

Ishita rested her head on his chest and said-i wanted to,but aapki study kharab nahi karna chahti thi,so was just waiting for u anxiously.she said and he hugged her tight.

Raman kissed her temple and said-i love u Ishita,mere liye kitna kuch akele saha,I can never repay whatever u have done for me.

Ishita-aise kyun keh rahen hai,maine joh bhi kiya hum sabke liye kiya,hamare liye kiya.

Raman -its the best surprise anyone can get,hi baby I am papa.he said caressing her tummy when he felt the kick.

Raman got thrilled and said-omg,my baby replied.my bachcha must be waiting for me.sorry sweetie I got so late in meeting u,but papa loves u alot .I love u sweetheart.he start taking to his unborn baby while everyone was so happy seeing his happiness.

Raman got up and hugged her again while she just reciprocate his hug.

Raman-i know I am late,but still I am on time.from now,I will take care of u and baby.omg I can't believe,I am going to be a father,my baby is coming.he said happily.

From that day,Raman started taking care of Ishita fulfilling all her desire making up for all the lost time.

Soon his result was announced,he has passed with very good marks ,making everyone proud of him and building his confidence again.raman started going to office with great enthusiasm while ishita started resting at home as her last trimester started.raman was always with her to take care of her.

And finally the day came ,Ishita gave birth to a baby boy completing their family.

Raman happily took their son in his arms and said-welcome to the world ,son.i am going to spoil u just the way my papa spoiled me,but ur mumma will be there to restrict me,but never mind I will love u to the fullest,he said hugging his little son settling next to Ishita,whom they have named Aditya Raman Kumar bhalla.

That's all .

nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wooooowwww awesome ye epilogue v de dia 

Thank you g thank u thank u 

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

lovely epilogue di

beautiful

superb

amazing

so lovely

jaya1867 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful epilogue

Loved it

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing chappy Di 

She hided for him to succeed 

Loved it 

Thanks for Pm Di 

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely update

Thanks for the pm

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice epilogue Di..

Raman went to persue his MBA..

And Ishita was waiting for him keeping her pregnancy secret..

Raman got surprised after seeing her with the baby bump..

He started to take care of her..

Later both got blessed with a baby boy..

Thank you...

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice epilogue di

Totally loved it so much

Thanx for the pm

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful epilogue di

Mr bhalla was amazed and thankful for ishita’s courage 😊😛

Hats off to her yaar.....i means she is just so wonderful 👍🏼👏

She has changed raman for good❤️

Raman was so grateful to her....❤️

Finally they are together and story ended for a new beginning as I always say❤️😃

Loved it

Ty 4 d pm too di

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome epilogue 

Loved it