@Alina
Loveria🤣
symptoms and all🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
@Alina
Loveria🤣
symptoms and all🤢
Originally posted by: KNMLLXBRB5SDIYTX
This gif is apt for me...
I have to submit a 25 page assignment 3 days later and I have done only 10 pages
I thought that's only me.......3 days good enough to do 300....keep working........don't forget your yummy desserts..........they will keep you going.......🤗
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Ohh godd...Sautan is bein jealous😈

I can smell something burning... Sautan is it?😆
Originally posted by: ZDFXHERD2NP2ZHL5
No worry....I'm in the mission to get you out of that disease...........progressing pretty well..............
Omgggg ISSSAAAA 🤣 but why do you want me to stop loving Mohit 😭 We are so happy together
Originally posted by: S5H5SSZSZJDZN63Y
.air reminds me of Lays chips 😆
I don't why but I read it Lavys chips🤣
Something is wrong with me😆
Welcome ji🤗
Me thinking about Mohit
It seems like you have more information than me 😲

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I don't why but I read it Lavys chips🤣
Something is wrong with me😆
🤣🤣🤣
I am ROFL...
Originally posted by: RFGPQVNKVUNC7AMF
Alina is lovestruck😆
Nahhh... Mohstruck!😆