Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

30.9k

Users

9

Likes

2.1k

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics

Matlab unhonein hawa se baatein ki ride karte hue🤣

Can't give more details, it's confidential!😆

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Hum and main is the same but when you say Hum you are respecting yourself! It's kind off formal.

Main is that informal word we use casually!


Hum also means 'us'


I was watching YPNTKH and I kept getting confused as to why Siddhanth kept saying "Hum" at first even though he was alone then I realized he meant "me". Also why does KK talk in third person? It's so weird...


Originally posted by: SFGS5SB6MKBNGSNX

Yes, Liberia smiley37 butterfly... Unknown diseasesmiley37 Surbhi was fab smiley37


It was a cute track but then they stretched it and it become so illogical. Like they stopped showing the medical side of the show smh

P3A4CRP26FBGPILX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: UPH57SXE3SKKL5HV

Isa...

I literally fell from the couch because if this gif 🤣


So sorry.....sweetji.......hope you didn't get hurt.........I'll be careful next time........


20 Funny GIFs That Designers And Creatives Will Relate To

BKLFY5CYB6T7IRA5 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: B655WVYWSKZ2GHYU


So sorry.....sweetji.......hope you didn't get hurt.........I'll be careful next time........


20 Funny GIFs That Designers And Creatives Will Relate To

This gif is apt for me...

I have to submit a 25 page assignment 3 days later and I have done only 10 pages

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago


Me thinking about Mohit

Image


Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Can't give more details, it's confidential!smiley36


It seems like you have more information than me 😲

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


Nah we're this hot 😎☢️❤️


Image

I need a fan

Image

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: O32YVPUFWJBFDVHD

This gif is apt for me...

I have to submit a 25 page assignment 3 days later and I have done only 10 pages

All the best Mishti

You can do it

Take care

P3A4CRP26FBGPILX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


Love is a disease...but for Mohit, I will gladly get this disease


(Did anyone watch Sanjivani 2? Remember that Loveria crap?)


No worry....I'm in the mission to get you out of that disease...........progressing pretty well..............


Cartoon Hammer GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

University decided to take written exams

don't know when

but I have to study now

BKLFY5CYB6T7IRA5 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


Me thinking about Mohit

Image



It seems like you have more information than me 😲

I was like this when I saw Saheer in KRPKAB 🤣. I carried his pic in my school bag and purse everyday. 🤣

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".