Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Okay, so here is the 12th chapter... Before you guys start reading it, kindly read these points too:

1. Whatever sanskrit I have used, kindly do not take them seriously. Wo to bas humare dimag ki upaj hai. So, please don't pay careful attention to those words/phrases...

2. I made a small change in the previous chapter and now, the entire action is taking place in the daytime and not in the evening.

3. If you do find any mistakes or loopholes (of which there are high chances) kindly tell me by quoting those parts so that I can edit them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter: 12

The Kaal Shukra Grahan

Sa: Dad... Ye to Rudra aur uski maa hain... Iska matlab...iska matlab ye bhi Antakasur ke saath hain?

They were stunned...

Seeing their stunned faces, Antakasur let out a loud mocking chuckle and walked towards them...

Ant: Kya hua? Chauk gaye?? Mujhe to laga tha ki tum log itne samajhdaar to hoge hi ki meri chaal samajh jaoge... Magar afsos... Tum log meri chaal samajh hi nahi paaye...

The trio stared at him in confusion while Antakasur continued speaking...

Ant: Tum log khud hi socho... Maine itni mehnat ki, kisi ko maara, uska roop liya taaki tum log mujh par shaq na karo. Aur main hi aisi bewakoofi karunga, aisi harkatein karunga jisse tumhara shaq seedha mujh par jaaye?

Sa: Matlab? Saaf saaf kaho jo kehna hai... Aise paheliyan mat bujhao.

Ant: Chalo theek hai... Saaf saaf hi bolta hoon. Tum logon ne socha ki ye Rudra Antakasur hai, yani ki main. Par tum logon ke dimag main ek baar bhi ye nahi aaya ki agar main apni pehchaan chupane ke liye Rudra ka roop lekar reh raha hoon, to main aisi koi bhi harkat kyon karunga jisse tum log mujhe asaani se pehchaan sako? Meri to koshish yahi rahegi ki main tum logon ka shaq apne upar na aane doon...aur maine wahi kiya. Tum logon ne ye nahi socha ki ho sakta hai ye Rudra jaan boojh kar tum logon ka shaq apne upar daal raha hai?

He let out another loud, evil laughter as if mocking them for their stupidity...

He looked up at the sky. So did Nishant, Saavi and Ansh. The planet Venus was almost near the Sun. It had cast a black shadow over the Earth due to its negative energy. The sky had turned dark. The Sun was visible only as a yellow-orange ball in the sky but it's light was not reaching the Earth.

Ant (to himself in a low voice): Aakhir wo waqt aa hi gaya...

He smirked and turned around towards the old man.

Ant: Bhairavnath... In teeno ki achhe se khaatirdaari karna.

Saying this, he started walking towards Pia.

The three of them rushed forward but were stopped midway by Bhairavnath and his two partners, Rudra and his mother.

Rudra (with an evil smirk): Arre arre... Zara theheriye to sahi... Humse bina mile hi jaa rahe hain? Tch... tch... tch... tch... Galat baat... (Immediately, his smirk vanished and his expressions changed) Humare hote hue tum log Daivik tak kabhi nahi pahunch sakte.

Ansh grabbed Rudra by his collar...

Ansh: Tujhe to main chhodunga nahi...

They were soon fighting tooth and nail.

The others too were engaged in a fight. Saavi shot an arrow at Rudra's mother while Ansh pulled out a small pocket knife which he had been carrying along with him and stabbed Rudra. But, something was wrong with them...

Even after being hit, not even a drop of blood oozed from their wounds. In fact, they just pulled out the knife and arrow and continued to attack them.

Both Saavi and Ansh were surprised... How is this possible?? 

Nevertheless, they continued fighting for they had no time to waste standing there and thinking...

Nishant, on the other hand was busy with Bhairavnath... To Nishant's surprise, the old man seemed too agile for his age. Despite his fragile frame, he was really quick in dodging the arrows shot at him.

The three of them were stunned. They had been fighting for quite some time yet their opponents showed no signs of weakness. 

Sa: Dad... Mujhe to kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai. Maine Rudra ki maa ke upar teer chalaya aur unhe laga bhi... Par unhe kuch nahi hua... Yahan tak ki zara sa khoon tak nahi nikla?

Ansh: Aur maine bhi Rudra par apne is pocket knife se vaar kiya tha... Par use bhi kuch nahi hua...

Bhairavnath let out a chuckle and said...

Bhairav: Khoon tab nikalta hai jab jis vyakti par tum vaar kar rahe ho wo ek haad-maans ka jeeta-jaagta vyakti ho. Ye log to insan hi nahi hain... 

Sa: Matlab??

Bhairavnath smirked and snapped his fingers... Rudra and his mother vanished in a white smoke and that smoke soon entered his body.

Bhairav: Ab samjhe? In dono ko maine banaya hai...

He snapped his fingers again and the two reappeared.

Meanwhile, Antakasur had walked upto the Shivling near which Pia was lying unconscious on a stone slab. In front of that Shivling was a large hole which was used as a hawan kund. He lit a fire in that hole and then magically produced five crystals out of thin air and tossed them upwards.

They soon formed a pentagon several hundred feet above the ground. Soon, rays of light began to emerge from those five crystals which soon joined the crystals together forming a five-pointed star with the crystals acting as each of its points and the Sun in the exact middle of it. The planet Venus was also slowly moving towards the centre of the Sun.

He sat down in front of the fire and began invoking the five elements of nature...

"Om Prithvi Devyai Namah..."

A brown coloured light emanated from the ground below them and filled one of the five triangles formed in the star.

"Om Jal Devtabhyai Namah..."

A blue coloured light emanated from the river next to that hill and filled the second triangle.

"Om Agnaye Namah..."

A golden light emanated from the fire lit in front of him and filled the third triangle.

"Om Gaganabhyae Namah..."

A flash of lightning was seen and a violet light which seemed to emerge from the vast space above filled the fourth triangle.

"Om Vayu Devyaye Namah..."

The wind blowing around them seemed to become visible for a moment and a grey essence from that wind filled the fifth and the last triangle.

Nishant saw this and was shocked...

Ni: Oh my God... Isne to panch tatvo ka ahvahan kar bhi liya... Humare paas ab zyada waqt nahi hai. Hume ise jaldi rokna hoga.

They all took a step forward... But their way was blocked by Bhairavnath and his two minions.

A fierce battle followed.

During the fight, Bhairavnath's stick fell on the ground. No one paid any attention to it as they were all busy fighting with their opponents. Bhairavnath bent down to grab the stick but was pulled back by Nishant.

Suddenly, while fighting with Rudra's mother, Saavi mistakenly stepped on that stick. Immediately, Bhairavnath let out a low gasp. Nishant, who was standing right in front of him noticed that and realised something...

He looked at Ansh who felt his glance over him and turned his head in his direction. Nishant pointed towards the stick with his eyes.

Ansh (thinking): Papa us stick ki taraf ishara kyon kar rahe hain?? Kahin wo mujhe use uthane ko to nahi kehna chahte hain?

He was still confused as to what was Nishant trying to say. Still, he gave a strong kick to Rudra who fell on the ground. He had a few seconds before Rudra got up again.

Using his powers, he reached the stick in a moment and picked it up.

On the other hand, Bhairavnath, seeing Nishant distracted for a moment, started looking around for his stick. Nishant took this opportunity, picked up a small twig from the ground, pointed towards the stick in Ansh's hand and broke that twig into two pieces.

Ansh was looking at Nishant. He saw the latter pick up a twig, point towards the stick in his hands and break the twig. He realised what Nishant was trying to tell him.

Ansh (thinking): Shayad Papa mujhe ise todne ke liye bol rahe hain...

He broke that stick into two pieces as told by Nishant.

As soon as the stick broke, they saw... Rudra and his mother vanished in a white smoke and Bhairavnath... He was lying on the ground, probably counting his last breaths.

Nishant thought something and turning towards Ansh said in a low voice...

Ni: Ansh... In tukdon ko us hawan kund ki agni main phenk do...

He pointed towards the Havan Kund in front of which Antakasur was sitting and chanting something continuously.

Ansh: Par Papa... Wahan to wo Antakasur baitha hua hai. Agar usne in tukdon ko pakad liya to?

Ni: Nahi... Wo aisa nahi karega. Is waqt wo bali ki taiyari kar raha hai. Wo use beech main nahi chhod sakta. 

Ansh: Theek hai...

Ansh hurled those two pieces towards the fire which Antakasur had lit.

The pieces soon caught fire... And here, Bhairavnath's body too started burning. Soon, his body was completely burnt and only the ashes were left which were soon carried away by the wind...

Now, they had to deal with Antakasur...

Nishant looked up at the sky... A black spot was visible on the sun's surface. The planet Venus... It had almost reached the centre and the Kaal Shukra Grahan was almost at its peak.

Ni: Kaal Shukra Grahan apni charam seema par pahunchne wala hai... Wo dekho... (He pointed towards the sky) Shukra Grah almost centre par pahunch chuka hai... Kaal Shukra Grahan ke aarambh hote hi humare paas sirf kuch hi minute honge use rokne ke liye.

Ansh: To bataiye Papa... Hume kya karna hoga?

Ni: Sabse pehle to hume kisi tarah se Pia ko wahan se nikalna hoga aur use hosh main laana hoga. Uske hosh main aane par hi to hum us astra tak pahunch payenge. Aur tabhi ise maara jaa sakega...

Sa: Theek hai Dad...

Ansh: Lekin Papa, wo to hum logon ka dimag padh sakta hai... To iska bhi to koi solution nikalna hoga...

Ni: Main jaanta hoon... Wo humara dimag padh sakta hai. Par haan, Panditji ki di hui kitaab ke according wo ek baar main sirf kisi ek ka dimag hi padh sakta hai. To iska matlab agar hum teeno saath main kuch soch rahe hain, to wo hum main se kisi ek ki soch ko hi padh sakta hai. (Thinking something) Aur haan, agar tum uske saamne akele khade ho to sabse aasan rasta... Uske saamne kuch bhi mat sochna ya uski is shakti ka istemal uska dhyaan bhatkane ke liye karna...

The two of them understood what Nishant was trying to say...

Ansh: Ek kaam kar sakte hain... Main jaakar Antakasur ka dhyaan bhatkane ki koshish karta hoon aur use rok ke rakhta hoon. Tab tak Saavi tum... Tum Pia ko hosh main laane ki koshish karo.

Ni: Aur main aas-paas us astra ya usse judi hui koi bhi cheez ya nishaani jisse hume kuch information mil sake, use dhoondhne ki koshish karta hoon... Us kitaab main jo information thi uske according wo astra yahin kahin par hona chahiye...

While they were talking, Nishant suddenly glanced up at the sky. The planet Venus had reached the centre... The Kaal Shukra Grahan had begun.

Ni (in a worried tone): Kaal Shukra Grahan aarambh ho chuka hai... Hume jald se jald Pia ko bachana hoga... Jao... Jaldi karo...

Ansh and Saavi rushed towards Antakasur and Pia while Nishant went in the other direction trying to search for the weapon.

On the other hand, Antakasur too glanced up at the sky, smirked and raised both his hands in air... He started chanting the Rakshas Mantra. 

As soon as he finished chanting the mantra, a ray of light emerged from Venus and struck the ground at a place causing a small blast which made a small hole at that spot to reveal a stone slab with a demon head engraved on it. The slab slid open to reveal a large silver axe with a golden bejewelled handle.

The axe itself was beautiful to look at... It had a shiny silver blade which seemed to have the same lusture as it would have had when it would have been created. The handle was of pure gold and was studded with jewels... The Rakshas Mantra was engraved on it.

Antakasur forwarded his hand while chanting the Rakshas Mantra continuously. The axe disappeared from its place and reappeared in his hand.

He was about to strike when someone grabbed his hand and stopped him... Anger in his eyes, he turned his head to see the person who dared to stop him. It was Ansh...

He glared at Ansh and gave him a look which could scare even the bravest of all persons. 

Ant: Teri himmat kaise hui mujhe rokne ki koshish karne ki? Jaanta nahi... Antakasur ko rokne ki koshish karna himmat ki nahi himakat ki baat hoti hai...

Ansh: Main tujhe apne maqsad main kaamyab nahi hone doonga... Kisi haal main bhi nahi...

Antakasur pushed Ansh who fell on the ground. Raising himself on one elbow, Ansh kicked Antakasur on his leg which slightly disbalanced him.

Pressing his advantage, Ansh got up quickly and pulled Antakasur away from that slab. They were soon engaged in a fight. Ansh tried to snatch the axe from him but Antakasur had grabbed it really tightly in his grasp.

Antakasur looked up at the sky... The Kaal Shukra Grahan was at its peak. He did not have even a single moment to lose. He had been waiting for this moment for the past three thousand years and he could not let this chance go. He gave a strong push to Ansh, got up and rushed towards Pia.

He closed his eyes chanting the mantra engraved on that axe, raised the axe and brought it down with full force to strike off Pia's neck with a single stroke. But, all he heard was the sound of a metal striking a stone... Pia wasn't there on the slab!!!

While Ansh was running towards Antakasur, Saavi rushed towards Pia, trying to wake her up. 

Sa: Pia Di... Di uthiye... Please...

She was shaking Pia by her shoulders and was patting her face...all the time calling out to her to wake up.

Ansh had engaged Antakasur in a fight to give Saavi some time to wake Pia up and pull her away from that slab. All the time while he was fighting with Antakasur, he had kept an eye on Pia too. 

But unfortunately, Antakasur had managed to free himself before Saavi could wake Pia up and had struck with the axe.

Ansh had closed his eyes in despair... But he heard a metallic clang and opened his eyes. He was relieved to see that the axe struck the slab where Pia was lying and Antakasur had missed.

Pia had woken up in the nick of time and had seen the axe coming towards her. Saavi helped her to get off the slab hurriedly before the axe could strike her... 

All of them looked up at the sky...

The planet Venus was slowly moving out of the centre. The Kaal Shukra Grahan was ending. Antakasur had lost the chance of becoming immortal by sacrificing Pia.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

nishi786 thumbnail

very nice update 

I found this story very suspensive and intresting too

uptade soon!

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishi786

very nice update 

I found this story very suspensive and intresting too

uptade soon!

The 12th chapter is under process... It will be completed within a few days. ðŸ˜Š

I'll change the name of the topic when I update it. You'll get to know... 

nishi786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

The 12th chapter is under process... It will be completed within a few days. ðŸ˜Š

I'll change the name of the topic when I update it. You'll get to know... 

okay, thanks

and take your time to update your topic

good luck!

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Amazing update!!! In fact, amazing is an understatement. This is fantabulous!!! 

👏 ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘

Let me quote Piya now - JITNA MAINE SOCHA THA, TUM USSE BHI ZYADA SUNDAR (READ - FANTASTIC) HO!!!

First of all, you and your DISCLAIMER!!! ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Coming to the chapter, the fierce battle between Bhairavnath and co with NiAnSa was amazing. I absolutely loved how Nishant and Ansh were in total sync with each other and for a change how observant Ansh was as he noticed every single thing and used it to his advantage. ðŸ‘ðŸž ðŸ‘ðŸž ðŸ‘ðŸž

Death of Bhairav with just the destruction of his stick was a bit underwhelming but I am ignoring it since you had to focus on Antakasur and Kal Shukra Grahan. 

Coming to the ritual, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED it. The way you incorporated the five crystals and them taking a shape of a star in the sky - it reminded me of FROZEN 2. 

But the thing that I loved the most was the detailing you have done here. I mean, the ongoing ritual and Venus's position and the spot in the Sun - Brilliant!!! ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘

Specially, the violet light emerging from the vast space - absolutely loved it. ðŸ˜Ž ðŸ˜Ž ðŸ˜Ž

The description of the axe was precise and done beautifully. ðŸ‘ðŸž ðŸ‘ðŸž ðŸ‘ðŸž

I loved the fight sequence between Anta and Ansh. Specially it felt like the Navratri episode where Ansh was actually pitted against someone extremely powerful. But Anta is literally giving Bhasmika a tough competition in Narcissism.    Seriously, this guy needs to taste mud and I have full faith on you that you'll make the final battle even more interesting. ðŸ˜Ž ðŸ˜Ž ðŸ˜Ž

Ansh continuously fighting and still looking over Piya was an amazing touch. I actually felt really emotional while reading this part. ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ âĪïļ âĪïļ âĪïļ

Last but not the least, Saavi trying to wake Piya up. I thank you from the bottom of my heart as after PY, this is the first time I am reading a story where she is actually fighting. Plus couldn't help but burst out laughing when I read she was having a hard time waking Piya up. ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ

Tumne humari aur Piya ki laaj rakh li.     

Piya - The Great Kumbhkarn Ki Badi Bahen!!! ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ

At least she dodged the axe. Again, your detailing of the celestial event that Venus had started shifting and the eclipse had been ended. ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘

So overall, it has been wonderful and totally worth the wait. ðŸ‘ðŸž ðŸ‘ðŸž ðŸ‘ðŸž

Ab aur maat tadpana bahen! Jaldi se last chapter update kar dena! ðŸ˜’ ðŸ˜’ ðŸ˜’

Much love from this GAP to you!!! ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— 

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Amazing update!!! In fact, amazing is an understatement. This is fantabulous!!! 

👏 ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘

Thank you so much... ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ

Let me quote Piya now - JITNA MAINE SOCHA THA, TUM USSE BHI ZYADA SUNDAR (READ - FANTASTIC) HO!!!

Thanks again... ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ—

First of all, you and your DISCLAIMER!!! ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Behen, direct disclaimer nahi diya tha... Bas thodi si extra information di thi... Koi warning nahi di thi... ðŸ˜†

Coming to the chapter, the fierce battle between Bhairavnath and co with NiAnSa was amazing. I absolutely loved how Nishant and Ansh were in total sync with each other and for a change how observant Ansh was as he noticed every single thing and used it to his advantage. ðŸ‘ðŸž ðŸ‘ðŸž ðŸ‘ðŸž

Well, as you know that I have always enjoyed Ansh and Nishant as a team. So, I had to make them in total sync with each other... 

Waise bhi, through this FF, I am completing all my wishes... Be it a powerful villain, cousins especially Neha and Rishi ka involvement and sasur-damad ki jodi ka kamaal... 

Death of Bhairav with just the destruction of his stick was a bit underwhelming but I am ignoring it since you had to focus on Antakasur and Kal Shukra Grahan. 

Yup... As you know, I always take the easy way out with most of the things apart from the main plot and characters. ðŸ˜†

Even I found that underwhelming but I had described him with a stick in his hands. To bas dimag main aa gaya ki sab kuch use kar liya to stick ko bhi thoda importance de dein... ðŸ˜†

Coming to the ritual, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED it. The way you incorporated the five crystals and them taking a shape of a star in the sky - it reminded me of FROZEN 2. 

But the thing that I loved the most was the detailing you have done here. I mean, the ongoing ritual and Venus's position and the spot in the Sun - Brilliant!!! ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘

Specially, the violet light emerging from the vast space - absolutely loved it. ðŸ˜Ž ðŸ˜Ž ðŸ˜Ž

Thanks again... ðŸ˜Š

Well, ongoing ritual and Venus ki position had to be in sync... After all, I had said that the sacrifice can neither be done before the KSG nor after that. It has to be done on that specific time...

About the violet light... Well, koi dusara colour dimag main aaya hi nahi to represent space.

The description of the axe was precise and done beautifully. ðŸ‘ðŸž ðŸ‘ðŸž ðŸ‘ðŸž

Well, you must have realised till now that I really enjoy describing weapons... ðŸ˜†

Khair, if I described that sword in my previous FF to axe ko describe karna to banta tha, nahi?

I loved the fight sequence between Anta and Ansh. Specially it felt like the Navratri episode where Ansh was actually pitted against someone extremely powerful. But Anta is literally giving Bhasmika a tough competition in Narcissism.    Seriously, this guy needs to taste mud and I have full faith on you that you'll make the final battle even more interesting. ðŸ˜Ž ðŸ˜Ž ðŸ˜Ž

Well, Antakasur is kind of invincible... I mean he thinks so. So, obviously he must be having a mountain sized ego plus a superiority complex, no? Waise bhi, asurs are famous for their egoistic nature...

Khair, I'll try my best to make the final battle interesting... But kitna interesting ho payega, I can't say.

Ansh continuously fighting and still looking over Piya was an amazing touch. I actually felt really emotional while reading this part. ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ âĪïļ âĪïļ âĪïļ

Ainn?? That was emotional?? 

I had no intention to make it emotional... Khair, if you found it emotional then all the more good...

Last but not the least, Saavi trying to wake Piya up. I thank you from the bottom of my heart as after PY, this is the first time I am reading a story where she is actually fighting. Plus couldn't help but burst out laughing when I read she was having a hard time waking Piya up. ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ

Tumne humari aur Piya ki laaj rakh li.     

Piya - The Great Kumbhkarn Ki Badi Bahen!!! ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ

Pia ki laaj kaise nahi rakhte?? After all, we have labelled her as Kumbhakaran ki Chhoti Behen. To she has to live up to her name... ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ 

At least she dodged the axe. Again, your detailing of the celestial event that Venus had started shifting and the eclipse had been ended. ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘

Thanks again... ðŸ˜Š

So overall, it has been wonderful and totally worth the wait. ðŸ‘ðŸž ðŸ‘ðŸž ðŸ‘ðŸž

Thank you so much... I'm glad you liked it. ðŸĪ—

Ab aur maat tadpana bahen! Jaldi se last chapter update kar dena! ðŸ˜’ ðŸ˜’ ðŸ˜’

I'll try to update it soon. ðŸ˜Š

Much love from this GAP to you!!! ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— 

And love from this GAP back to you...

ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ—

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Waise bhi, through this FF, I am completing all my wishes... Be it a powerful villain, cousins especially Neha and Rishi ka involvement and sasur-damad ki jodi ka kamaal... 

It's a given. Both of us fulfil our wishes through our fanfictions. ðŸ˜Ž

To bas dimag main aa gaya ki sab kuch use kar liya to stick ko bhi thoda importance de dein... ðŸ˜†

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Well, ongoing ritual and Venus ki position had to be in sync... After all, I had said that the sacrifice can neither be done before the KSG nor after that. It has to be done on that specific time...

I know. But it's not everyone's cup of tea to take care of the minute detailing and you are a pro in that. ðŸ‘ðŸž

About the violet light... Well, koi dusara colour dimag main aaya hi nahi to represent space.

I didn't mean color. Lightening coming from outer space was fascinating. In fact, I used this in my FF too, remember? When Mo was killed. ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ

Well, Antakasur is kind of invincible... I mean he thinks so. So, obviously he must be having a mountain sized ego plus a superiority complex, no? Waise bhi, asurs are famous for their egoistic nature...

True!

Ainn?? That was emotional?? 

I had no intention to make it emotional... Khair, if you found it emotional then all the more good...

Well, I am an emotional person. And you must have noticed by now the way you observe detailing, I observe nuances in one's behavior and expression. One of the biggest reason that I love PiyAnsh so much is because of their subtlety. So yaha bhi thoda emotional ho gayi.

Pia ki laaj kaise nahi rakhte?? After all, we have labelled her as Kumbhakaran ki Chhoti Behen. To she has to live up to her name... ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ 

Choti nahi Badi bahen! Choti kehke uska apmaan maat karo yaar! ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪŠ

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

It's a given. Both of us fulfil our wishes through our fanfictions. ðŸ˜Ž

Wo to hai... Waise bhi, Fanfictions are the measure to fulfill our incomplete wishes... ðŸ˜Ž

I know. But it's not everyone's cup of tea to take care of the minute detailing and you are a pro in that. ðŸ‘ðŸž

Ummm... Well, I won't say that I am a pro but yes, I do take care of minute details... 

I didn't mean color. Lightening coming from outer space was fascinating. In fact, I used this in my FF too, remember? When Mo was killed. ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ

Ummm... Well you used it while killing Mo... Whereas I am just using it to represent space. 

Well, I am an emotional person. And you must have noticed by now the way you observe detailing, I observe nuances in one's behavior and expression. One of the biggest reason that I love PiyAnsh so much is because of their subtlety. So yaha bhi thoda emotional ho gayi.

Well, frankly speaking, I had not imagined this scene in an emotional aspect. This was purely unintentional...

I had actually tried to portray that Ansh is holding back Antaka till the time Saavi wakes up Pia and she escapes from there... So, he had one eye on Antaka and another on Pia... Khair, emotional ban gaya to aur bhi achha hai...

Choti nahi Badi bahen! Choti kehke uska apmaan maat karo yaar! ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪŠ

Nahi behen... Chhoti hi theek hai. Cos no one can beat Kumbhakaran when it comes to sleep...not even me. ðŸ˜‰

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Wo to hai... Waise bhi, Fanfictions are the measure to fulfill our incomplete wishes... ðŸ˜Ž

😈 ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ

Ummm... Well, I won't say that I am a pro but yes, I do take care of minute details... 

Then take it from me. I don't praise people easily and point out bloopers on their faces. You are really good at detailing. ðŸ‘ðŸž

I had actually tried to portray that Ansh is holding back Antaka till the time Saavi wakes up Pia and she escapes from there... So, he had one eye on Antaka and another on Pia... Khair, emotional ban gaya to aur bhi achha hai...

You can change my name from Sorry Ki Dukaan to Emotion Ki Dukaan. ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪŠ

Nahi behen... Chhoti hi theek hai. Cos no one can beat Kumbhakaran when it comes to sleep...not even me. ðŸ˜‰

May be, because honestly, I don't have any idea about him. But since I have always called Piya his elder sister, I would rather stick with my version in this particular case. ðŸ˜‰

Waise, pata hai ki bohut paka raha hoon, par party ki reply de dena considering you have finished this chapter. Because I am full on Roasting Mode. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Then take it from me. 

Ummm... Okay... I'll take it from you.

I don't praise people easily and point out bloopers on their faces. You are really good at detailing. ðŸ‘ðŸž

Thanks... ðŸĪ—

As I told you earlier too that I have a habit of noticing details. So, I guess ab to aadat si ho chuki hai... ðŸ˜†

You can change my name from Sorry Ki Dukaan to Emotion Ki Dukaan. ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪŠ

Well, I guess it's better that I wait for a few days before doing your final naamkaran... ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪŠ

May be, because honestly, I don't have any idea about him. But since I have always called Piya his elder sister, I would rather stick with my version in this particular case. ðŸ˜‰

No problem... You stick with your version and I'll stick with mine. ðŸ˜‰

Because ultimately, hai to Kumbhakaran ki behen hi na? Chahe chhoti ho ya badi... ðŸ˜†

Waise, pata hai ki bohut paka raha hoon, par party ki reply de dena considering you have finished this chapter. Because I am full on Roasting Mode. 

I had typed an entire reply regarding that post... But suddenly the connection got lost and the entire thing got erased.

And right now, I am not in a mood to type everything again... So, I'll post it tomorrow.