Babu ne bola toh detna hi parega 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Babu ne bola toh detna hi parega 😎
It was such a nice movie and the last scene🤪Pranushka were so cute in itOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
Many times!!! I love that movie. It gave a good message along with good leads, music, picturization, etc
Pranushka🤪
That's sike my babu👍🏼
Haila! You both are 16 & 17 and I'm so much older 😆 but tbh mentally I still feel like I'm 19...those were the good days. I'm still young at heart.
Dude....your granny looking great.....and I absolutely love her dance moves...🤣
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
It was such a nice movie and the last scene🤪Pranushka were so cute in it
@bold Lavy is that your profile name?
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
It was such a nice movie and the last scene🤪Pranushka were so cute in it
Yes...
Idedo Bagundi Chali was like 







I'm on your team too....hope it's not that scary....Lavy is using me to scare...
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5