9 the mart😆
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
9 the mart😆
My birthday is on June 28 so next month...wow I feel old 😆 I'm turning 23. When is yours?
Edit- IF didn't show my earlier post hence I reposted
So, when I was driving home today, the song Pehla Nasha came on and I was like aww this song suits Suvan so much! But they probably won't play it on the show since it's an older song. It came out in 1991...I wasn't even born then 😆 but it's a good song...something very magical about it
Thanks❤️
Haila! You both are 16 & 17 and I'm so much older 😆 but tbh mentally I still feel like I'm 19...those were the good days. I'm still young at heart.

Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Mine was on 9 the March😆 turned 17...🤣
We both are almost of the same age😆
I'll turn 17 this August.
You were in 11th this year right?
Haila! You both are 16 & 17 and I'm so much older 😆 but tbh mentally I still feel like I'm 19...those were the good days. I'm still young at heart.
This is so cute😆❤️
Ps- I have seen 13 year old here🤣 in IF
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
9 the mart😆

So, when I was driving home today, the song Pehla Nasha came on and I was like aww this song suits Suvan so much! But they probably won't play it on the show since it's an older song. It came out in 1991...I wasn't even born then 😆 but it's a good song...something very magical about it
I love that song.
Once again similar thoughts there is something bright and fresh in that song❤️
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
We both are almost of the same age😆
I'll turn 17 this August.
You were in 11th this year right?
Yes...
Promoted to 12 without giving Physics and Chem theory exams and all practicals 🤣 due to COVID outbreak
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5