Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sara.dmg

Same. Sorry for disappearing. Was a little too busy. The lockdown actually gave a good break. Catched up to a lot of series. Also have a lot of free time at hand. How's your lockdown going? 

Ahhh! Yes, lockdown mein time toh mil raha hai! I've been studying and working on some college assignments. Other than that, just watching stuff and reading and writing. What about you? How are things for you??

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: virka_luv

Really heartbreaking.... 

Waiting for next part

Glad you liked it! :D

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvi_mittal29

Omg... Armaan is too perfect 

and the last scene was heartbreaking 

I hope he finds what he deserves

continue soon

Armaan is <33333

He will definitely find all the happiness he deserves. I promise! :D

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Phoenix..

hasshhhh... chalo finally ridhima ke samne ye toh aay ki armaan aaj bhi ussi se pyaar karte hai chaye uske liya dono ko hi hurt hona padha ho.  kam se kaam ab vo ye toh nahi sochegi ki mein armaan se apni feeling nahi karungi toh vo khush rahega. 

kam se kam aab sachai chupane ka jo uska reason that vo aab mith gaya.. 

i totally loved last both the parts. I never knew when they both got updated i was pinging you on FB and never check here. 

but i am totally into this story.

You showed the mature armaan who wasn't that mature in the serial this is whole new armaan with whole new feelings and respect. 

Hats Off..  

I want more as it's been 14 days long since you updated :P

Arre, aajkal mera FB band hi rehta hai. I check it once in like 2-3 months. Yahaan pe hi check kiya kar. Ya tu twitter pe hai toh wahaan. Baaki main kuch itna check nahi karti aajkal :p

Things will definitely be better from now on. They're looking up. Ab sab dheere dheere bahar aa jaayega. 

This Armaan is <33333

He is someone who the show Armaan could definitely turn into. Esp s2 wala Armaan can easily become this person, at least I think so.

DMGThings thumbnail

Who doea that..... I think it small part i was expecting armaan ridhima ka thoda sa confession. Pout but all u did is stop on reve. I mean atleast show  ridhima and gang reaction. But u didnt. 

Pragss y u do that to us. Pout.

Leaving away the complaints i love it. Hahah rishima did a good thing and the word u put in where perfect to shape the conversation bwt them. And then rahul acknowledge ridhimas effort was soo needed. Atleast few knows where she is heading and where armaan is heading i wish muskaan would tell rahul about ridhima and sid and rahul help then with the gang. 

I didnt knew armaan would do that i mean reveal about him Infront of all but to ridhima once they confessed in future. Nice move with story. 

I so wish ye sid ko Rachel bahar hi phak deti. 

Rachel ko pata chalega agar Sid ne kya kya kiya hai toh she'll definitely throw his ass in jail :p

But yes... sab secrets bahar aayenge yaar! Sirf Riddhima ke nahi, Armaan ke bhi toh hai. He'll also tell everyone. And like, they're his family. He wants to tell them. Has wanted to tell them for long, lekin jabse koi na koi drama hi chal raha tha. Toh ab jab finally things are looking better, he decided to tell them! :)))

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpiofazy

This is not so done praags m telling you!!! was it a part or just few paragraphs...itnu sa update kon deta h yaar...wo bhi that not include our beloved AR..this is not so done!!!

nd finally out siddy boy make an appearance in this FF....i missed him though.... Myra's coming home was so emotional...nd rid-Tam talk i think never gonna happen regardless of the topic!!! but glad she makes her understand...

good part though overall

but with no AR nd m angry with you for this...

Maine diya na ittu sa update. Aur ittu sa update is better than no update na... and AR scenes aayenge next waale mein. Wait kar. Pakka se I'll give you AR! :D

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

what a big revelation. None of them had any clue so far. why did he choose to reveal it now?

Cause things have settled down for now. Iske pehle a lot of drama was happening and he was concentrating on that rather than this. But kyuki ab cheezein thodi theek hain, he thought he'd tell everyone!

..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Are u already ready for next part.... Please say yesss.... Pretty please.... 

..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DMGThings

Rachel ko pata chalega agar Sid ne kya kya kiya hai toh she'll definitely throw his ass in jail :p

But yes... sab secrets bahar aayenge yaar! Sirf Riddhima ke nahi, Armaan ke bhi toh hai. He'll also tell everyone. And like, they're his family. He wants to tell them. Has wanted to tell them for long, lekin jabse koi na koi drama hi chal raha tha. Toh ab jab finally things are looking better, he decided to tell them! :)))

Acha hai phir toh dal de jail mein sid ko. Us kamine ne bahut dimag kharab kar rakha hai serial se. 

But in reality its kinda opposite. As my personal choice. No offense to anyone. 

Ab jaldi jaldi de update. Pleaaseeeee

DMGThings thumbnail

Are u already ready for next part.... Please say yesss.... Pretty please.... 

Should mostly be up tomorrow! It's almost done! 😊