Is I hope I'm at least half the dad that he didn't have to be

I hope I'm at least half the dad that he didn't have to be

'Cause he didn't have to be

You know he didn't have to be

- He Didn't Have To Be, Brad Paisley

..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Who doea that..... I think it small part i was expecting armaan ridhima ka thoda sa confession. Pout but all u did is stop on reve. I mean atleast show  ridhima and gang reaction. But u didnt. 

Pragss y u do that to us. Pout.

Leaving away the complaints i love it. Hahah rishima did a good thing and the word u put in where perfect to shape the conversation bwt them. And then rahul acknowledge ridhimas effort was soo needed. Atleast few knows where she is heading and where armaan is heading i wish muskaan would tell rahul about ridhima and sid and rahul help then with the gang. 

I didnt knew armaan would do that i mean reveal about him Infront of all but to ridhima once they confessed in future. Nice move with story. 

I so wish ye sid ko Rachel bahar hi phak deti. 

Edited by ..Phoenix.. - 4 years ago
sara.dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Things got sorted out between Arman and Tamana. Ridhima made Tamana realise what she did wrong and she apologized. Aww finally Myra is home. Sweet Kid. Arman decided to share his big secret. Seems like a bit abrupt. Rachel made a cameo. I finished suits a while ago. Good show. Now off I'll go and read the next part. 

Sara

Edited by sara.dmg - 4 years ago
scorpiofazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This is not so done praags m telling you!!! was it a part or just few paragraphs...itnu sa update kon deta h yaar...wo bhi that not include our beloved AR..this is not so done!!!

nd finally out siddy boy make an appearance in this FF....i missed him though.... Myra's coming home was so emotional...nd rid-Tam talk i think never gonna happen regardless of the topic!!! but glad she makes her understand...

good part though overall

but with no AR nd m angry with you for this...

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

what a big revelation. None of them had any clue so far. why did he choose to reveal it now?

maulik1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ohh..itsa awesome and mind blowing chapter..

Ridhima ne tamanna ko samajaya and tamanna ne Arman se sorry b bola and dadu bhhi bola Rahul and Arman ko, wo undono k liye bahut special thha as wo dono tarash rahe thhe words sunane k liye..

So arman ne kya sign karawaya and bat bhhi adhuri rakhadi...

Egrly waiting for next one...

Thanks for this and now update super soon...

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: coderlady

chapter 44

Why does Armaan want to give bangles meant for his wife to Tammy?

Thank you so much for all your comments! I'm really happy that you've been enjoying the story so much! :)))

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Armaan came out and said where he stands. Now its up to Riddhima to take up the task.

Hopefully she will! :))

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: sara.dmg

So finally Ridhima gets to know that Tamana is not Arman's girlfriend. I would say that she always gets to wrong conclusions but it's been talked about so much so let's just ignore that. The part where she realised how Arman must have felt seeing her getting "married" to Sid again. That was written so nicely. It kind of seem like a good reality check for her about seeing your beloved with someone else( although the beloved in question will never be with someone else). But good thing is that the whole thing is clear and poor girl is out of her self inflicted misery( cant believe even I am feeling sorry for her).

I loved how everyone made Tamana feel special. The gifts, the decorations were all so nice. I really like the equation between Arman and Tamana thier concern for each other it's so sweet. They are not related by blood but they have such a special siblings bond. Arman's gesture of giving the book away was so sweet and emotional. But Tamana unintentionally did hurt him. I kinda understand where she's coming from. She's thinking since she's not a blood relative so she's not entitled to that special gift and its Jaan's It's her hesitation that stopping her.

Ah Arman what can now I say about this man. He'll do everything for the people he care about. And ends up getting hurt somehow. Perfectly sums up story of his life. Like he said people always assume the worst about him and never giving the benefit of doubt. The conversation of Arman and Ridhima was nice hope this put things into perspective for her. Which is I guess too much to ask.

I really like the friendship between sonakshi and Arman(Never saw the show from which the character of sonakshi is taken but from what I read she looks like a strong woman). They are so sweet. It's sad Arman has to distance himself from the child whom he raised as his own. Sona's husband sounds like an ass but I guess every one have messed up reasons for ridiculous behaviour.

I want more of minnie. Enough of my ramblings. Try to write next chapter soon.

Sara

Yes! I feel bad for this idiot Riddhima too. You know it's all self inflicted but for once it's not about herself. It's for Armaan. Her heart is in the right place and it just feels like something Riddhima would do cause she doesn't want to tie Armaan down to herself anymore. 

Armaan & Tamanna really do have a very nice sibling relationship and I adore that. But of course, like any other relationship, it has it's own set of complications and issues. They hurt each other without meaning to. And yes, while I totally see things from Tamanna's POV, it must hurt Armaan so much that despite everything she still feels that she's not worthy enough. Knowing Armaan, he would blame himself for everything rather than anyone else. 

He's so loving and so pure and he really does deserve better than what's been handed to him. Yet, he makes the best of it and lives life happily. My kiddo. I love him so much! <3333

Sonakshi was a really amazing character in that show and I really liked her. Her husband is awesome too. I know he comes off as an a - hole in this one but then, his thinking is also right na. If you see someone else play dad to your kid... how would you feel? It's a very tricky situation and I don't think anything is black and white in such a case. It's just that this stupid Armaan is too much of a bleeding heart to fight this. He knows Sonakshi's husband will come around sometime and he's waiting for that day. 

Yes, we shall try to put in more of Minnie! Let's see how it happens! :D

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Batul22

Why is this girl like this?? I mean why??

I feel bad for them

Plz jldi happy times laao

This girl is stupid idiot that's why she's like this. Paagal ladki. :p