Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

watched the show, the female lead is so confused. She just keeps screaming everytime. 

First she doesn't want to support the rapist and then supports him. 

This series actually had potential but they added few unnecessary scenes and rushed the ending which in fact needed more screen time. 

Voot's series are decreasing quality with time. Asur was OG. Raikar case was watchable but this one will test your patience. 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Guneet80

watched the show, the female lead is so confused. She just keeps screaming everytime. 

First she doesn't want to support the rapist and then supports him. 

This series actually had potential but they added few unnecessary scenes and rushed the ending which in fact needed more screen time. 

Voot's series are decreasing quality with time. Asur was OG. Raikar case was watchable but this one will test your patience. 

lol I loved it 

It's still in suspense he did it or not

Jj is up to something too 

Many grey shades even punit

Season 2 will reveal n unfold the mystery

Much better then Marzi 

Guneet80 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

lol I loved it 

It's still in suspense he did it or not

Jj is up to something too 

Many grey shades even punit

Season 2 will reveal n unfold the mystery

Much better then Marzi 

Arre to me it's obvious he raped her. Classic portrayal of a rapist is there. 

I really liked it too but it didn't touch upon few things properly. Like I don't even understand why neha's character took up a rapist's case when she knows he's a rapist. 

Like why? Then she makes impulsive decisions on a whim. She honestly seems dumb to me than smart. 

She changed sides when she didn't find it convenient to be on Neeraj's case. Agar itni morality bhari hai toh why take up the case firsthand? 

Yes, grey shades were well portrayed in akshay(as he supported his rapist friend) , JJ(he's a manipulator) and punit( he's seems like nice guy but it's doesn't sit well why he wants to help Niharika so much, I mean there would've been many associates of JJ over the years, does it mean he tried to lure all of them to his side? I highly doubt that) 

But Niharika for me, is plain dumb. She's a joke of a lead who doesn't know what's happening. 

I didn't like the plot of marzi so didn't watch it. 

Anyway I doubt, this will get a season 2. Highly doubt that. 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Guneet80

Arre to me it's obvious he raped her. Classic portrayal of a rapist is there. 

I really liked it too but it didn't touch upon few things properly. Like I don't even understand why neha's character took up a rapist's case when she knows he's a rapist. 

Like why? Then she makes impulsive decisions on a whim. She honestly seems dumb to me than smart. 

She changed sides when she didn't find it convenient to be on Neeraj's case. Agar itni morality bhari hai toh why take up the case firsthand? 

Yes, grey shades were well portrayed in akshay(as he supported his rapist friend) , JJ(he's a manipulator) and punit( he's seems like nice guy but it's doesn't sit well why he wants to help Niharika so much, I mean there would've been many associates of JJ over the years, does it mean he tried to lure all of them to his side? I highly doubt that) 

But Niharika for me, is plain dumb. She's a joke of a lead who doesn't know what's happening. 

I didn't like the plot of marzi so didn't watch it. 

Anyway I doubt, this will get a season 2. Highly doubt that. 

case is unsolved na baba 

kubra plot also

so i guess season 2 to ayega 

Guneet80 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

case is unsolved na baba 

kubra plot also

so i guess season 2 to ayega 

Haan unsolved hai definitely but I was just giving my opinion. 

Kubra wala plot was really interesting. I wonder when she will get meatier roles. 

I really hope season 2 aaye. Voot is below expectations because it released something brilliant as asur as it's first. So expectations are really high. 

Let's see how other series turn out to be. 

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tried to watch it and man Neha Sharma is a terrible actress ðŸ˜µ

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Me too watched this yesterday in one go..And what a bad decision it was!! . I wasted my whole day.

The lead actress is so confused character, i absolutely disliked her. 

No proper acting, no proper story, two parallel tracks going on. What was the need of that meher case ?? Neeraj case is solved na? Or isn't it? Everyone is just mouthing the dialogues . No acting, no emotions nothing 

And yes...I do agree. Voot is degrading . Me too watched  The Raikar case. There aslo, the plot was good , but the story handling is pathetic. 

My personal opinion or rather suggestion....Plz don't watch this (illegal). it's absolutely waste of time.