Thanku

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sharmilasairam

Lovely update.

Interesting 

I m waiting for the family reunion. 

How raman will react when he sees ishita and ruhi truth.

Stay tuned to know it..

harshiidiv thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmilasairam

Interesting update. 

Know I m eagerly waiting for more to know y they speared.

Superb. 

Thanku

harshiidiv thumbnail

Part 7

Raman's eyes well up "why you did that ishita?" closed that album & went from there, meanwhile he got a call

Raman : hello

Other person : hello sir , I'm talking from J.V. Internation School..

Raman : okay, how can i help you? Mera employee kal donation ka cheque lekar aayega..

OP : no no sir i didn't called u for that actually tomorrow we are celebrating 25th anniversary for our this branch & on this special day our students has prepared some beautiful program & if u will attend it as chief guest so it will be great owner for us..Raman think for while then said yes for the invitation

Other side ruhi comes to ishita & sat beside her , she was just so silent unusual for her as every night she comes to ishita & starts narrating her about her whole day happening but today she just sitting & biting her nails , ishita was just staring at her & waiting for her to say something when ruhi looked at her & ishita just asked her through eyes

Ruhi : mumma, i m so nervous..ishita pressed her eyes to ask her continue & she told her that tomorrow she is performing in her school function & as it's her first participation , she is so nervous , ishita so wanted to hug her & give her much needed confident but poor she can't do it , while ruhi just looking at her with hope that her mother will say something & give her support when ishita singalled her towards drawer 

Ruhi : what mumma? ..ishita again signalled & this time she got it & opened the drawer there was a small ganpati kept , ruhi take out it "wow mumma itne chotu se ganpati" saying bend her head infront of him making ishita smile while ruhi said "it's for me mumma" ishita pressed her eyes one time 

Ruhi  : thank u mumma, but suddenly  ye apne mujhe kyu diya..ishita was thinking how to make her understand when mihika comes there , who just come to check ishru

Mihika : haww ruh you haven't slept yet, kal school hai na bachcha , come i will make u sleep.. When her eyes fell on the ganpati ji "ye murti"

Ruhi : actually mumma ne di..mihika looked on her 

Mihika : how can she give u? I mean..

Ruhi : arey chitti i came to mumma & told her about my school function & even told her that how much i m nervous & she signalled me towards this drawer & i opened it so found this but i don't know why mumma given me this..mihika was happily surprise to know this

Mihika : ruh really mumma signalled u?.. Ruhi nodded & ask ishita to show & ishita pressed her eyes & without wasting a second , she hugged her tightly & runs to call mihir, who was in deep slumber "mihir wake up"

Mihir in sleepy voice "sone de na mihku"

Mihika : no idiot just wake up & see our ishu.. He woke up jerk hearing her name.

Mihir : what happened to ishu? Mihku bol na..words not coming out of her mouth while mihir runs towards ishita room followed by mihku & found ishru fine & got relax when mihika take him to bed

Mihika  : ishu show him to naa..mihir was clueless about all that happening when ishita blinked her eyes making him cry happily

Mihir looks on mihika "mihku our ishu" mihika nodded with teary eyes & both hugged each other happily & then mihir pecked ishita's temple, ishita was so happy to see their love

Mihir : i can't tell u ishu how much happy I'm, that day when u had opened ur eyes i was waiting for this  day when u will react more & now its happening, dekhna bahut jaldi tu bilkul thik ho jayegi..ishita pressed her eyes when ruhi said 

Ruhi : ohho sab mujhe to bhool hi gye ..

Mihika : how can we forget our this lil princess..

Mihir : come to mamu ruhi chuhi..he starts ticking her 

Ruhi : bas bas mamu , achha chitti now please tell me na why mumma given me this?

Mihir : i will tell you, actually your mumma had always loved gannu ji a lot..

Ruhi laughs "gannu ji"

Mihir : yes she used call gannu ji & when she having exams or something important , she just keep it with her & her all work done perfectly

Ruhi : really?

Mihika : so u too keep it with u for tomorrow function & dekhna sab achha hoga...ruhi climbed down from his lap & went ishita said thank u by pecking her cheeks , mimi smiles seeing this..

Mihir : now sleep warna ruh will be late for her function na do u want it?..ruhi nodded in no

Mihika : mihir u go , i will come after making her sleep ..mihir nodded & went from there, soon ruhi drifts in sleep & mihika to went , ishita was closing her eyes but was fully awake

Ishita : raman she is total replica of you, apki hi tarah nervous hone par nail biting..

Flashback

Raman was sitting outside of mr iyer's cabin & biting his nails when ishita comes there

Ishita : hey raman , i m ready let's go for our next destination, waise aaj kon si jagah ghoomenge hum..she was keep talking but when didn't getting any response so she looked towards him & found him bitting his nails , she sat beside him & shaked him

The he looked on her "arey you came, sorry i didn't noticed it" still biting his nails

Ishita : notice kroge kaise, when u r too busy in this..pointed towards his hand making him embarras

Raman : oh sorry, actually whenever i got nervous i do it..

Ishita smiles hearing thia & asked about the matter behinf this

Raman :actually yesterday ur father has given a project file to papa to make a presentation but papa ki tbiyat kharab thi so i did it & papa has gone inside with that file so..

Ishita : ohho relax raman , I'm sure that will be amazing, now u please stop doing this...saying she holds his hand meanwhile mr bhalla comes out of cabin & hugged raman happily telling him that they got the project bcoz of the presentation..

Raman :ohh godd I'm so happy & relaxed papa..mr bhalla & ishita smiles

Mr bhalla : all bcoz of you, achha i have to finish all work , will meet u at night..he went

Ishita : see i had told you, now can we go for our next destination..raman nodded & both went from there

Flashback Ends

Ishita's eyes has filled with tears ,remembering those beautiful days of her life..

Next day mihir dropped ruhi at her school

Ruhi : mamu you will come na..

Mihir : ofcourse i will come, how can be i miss my ruh's first performance.. He kissed ruhi's cheeks & went from there

Ruhi went inside where teachers were telling all children to do their best

One of them said "ok children you guys keep preparing your acts , we will call u one by one" all kids nodded

When shravan's eyes fell on ruhi, he came to her "hey ruhi, tu yaha kyu khadi aa hum practice karte hai" ruhi nodded & starts practicing , raman too reached there, program was going to start when a staff member came to him & said "sir thanks for coming" raman smiles & went with them & soon the function got started& one by one kids coming & presenting their acts when raman got a call & he excused himself & went out of the hall to take the call, after disconnecting the call , he turned to go inside when his eyes fell of ruhi, who was sitting there & a instant smile spreads on his face , he went to her 

Raman : hey ruhi..ruhi looked towards him & Smiled fully

Ruhi : arey friend you..

Raman sat besides her  " yes actually i came here to see all performances"

Ruhi : wow, you know I'm also performing.. She informed happy making him smile

Raman : wow that's great, but why are you sitting here alone..

Ruhi : actually everyone having their lunch ..said with sad pout

Raman : so you too have naa , there will be time in ur turn na..

Ruhi : hmm but mera tiffin gir gya & all sandwiches fell on ground & chitti says don't eat from floor..

Raman : your chitti is right  ..

Ruhi : hmm but I'm so hungry..said looking down

Raman : koi na your friend is here na , come i will feed you from my tiffin..

Ruhi denied stating that her chitti said don't take food & anything from a stranger 

Raman : but we are friends na & last time also you went before i come , you know main tumhare liye kurkure or chips laya that, but you went & if this time you again do this then i will feel bad..he said faking sad face ruhi cupped his face "ok friend i will eat but you don't be sad"raman just hugged her & took her in his lap headed towards his car

That's all for now, hope you all liked it, so hit like button & share ur views..

Love

Harshita

Edited by harshiidiv - 3 years ago
Divya5star thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice update enjoyed reading pls continue soon 

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome update continue soon thank for pm

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail