What happened to Sony😲? They posted about Beyhadh2?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What happened to Sony😲? They posted about Beyhadh2?
At times when I feel like chasing the editors and the DOP of this season with a fork with Maya😡
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Darshi, you there?
Ya I am back. Sorry got busy.
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I used the same three snaps as the last one becuase of the weird zooming in and zooming out and blueeeeeeeeee 🤣
It did turn out really good👍🏼
yeah the sky blue nd Rudra shirt blue...too much blueee there😆
Woh shibz its so beautiful.. couldn’t take my eyes off from MayRa
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Woh shibz its so beautiful.. couldn’t take my eyes off from MayRa
Thanks☺️
Ek aur bhi banaya tha, page 1 pe milega shaayad yaa creation gallery mein😆yeh DOP aur editor ke chakkar mein Deba ka dimaag bahut kharacha maine aaj🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Thanks☺️
Ek aur bhi banaya tha, page 1 pe milega shaayad yaa creation gallery mein😆yeh DOP aur editor ke chakkar mein Deba ka dimaag bahut kharacha maine aaj🤣
I will check on 1st page..😍
🤣
Deba ka dimaag udhar kharcha toh aaj dusre track par nahi jaayega..😆
Yeh hai Maya ki Maya ..
Rudy pe chhale laga Maya ka saaya..😆