Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Klondy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Oh my god, they are airing QH on Zee USA! So happy to see the original episodes again. I must've missed the first few. Zoya has just moved into the Khan house and the battle lines are drawn between Asya! ❤️ And she just knocked Ayaan flat on his back for littering. Love the dialogues: "idiots kehne se, kya idiots ki insult ho jayegi?" If only Had caught the dargah scene and the qawwali. Absolutely adore that! I keep flashing back to that scene in my FF too. Haha, addicted!

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Antara123

Oppo, what happened to last week's TRP? 

last week .7 .. this week .5 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: opsora2090

last week .7 .. this week .5 

Thanks Opp

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Klondy

Oh my god, they are airing QH on Zee USA! So happy to see the original episodes again. I must've missed the first few. Zoya has just moved into the Khan house and the battle lines are drawn between Asya! ❤️ And she just knocked Ayaan flat on his back for littering. Love the dialogues: "idiots kehne se, kya idiots ki insult ho jayegi?" If only Had caught the dargah scene and the qawwali. Absolutely adore that! I keep flashing back to that scene in my FF too. Haha, addicted!

That's amazing. Glad it's coming in USA too 

Klondy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Am watching and loving the re-runs for sure. Well, at least the Khan house parts. The Siddiqui house people are just so annoying, except for Ayaan. I am re-loving the Asad and Zoya encounters and run-ins. But I am so annoyed with myself for making Humaira and Nikhat, and Shireen and Siddiqui and Raziya "nice" in my FF. God they are all so pathetic. Rashid needs to be slapped multiple times. At least Alka Kaushal is brilliant in her acting as Raziya. But the others are such sorry dumbasses. Grrrr. And I have this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach because I know that the coming sorry dumbassery will ruin even the 30% of charm this show had thanks to Zoya, Asad, Tamatar, Dilshad and Ayaan. What a waste.