Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroji thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

It's a beautiful story. I read all the updates again. Please do continue soon. Thanks

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Plzzz update soon dr

Plzzz 

suwathi78 thumbnail

Plzzz update soon dr 

Plzzz update soon dr 

Eagerly waiting dr

suwathi78 thumbnail

I like this story very much 

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hi friends back with new update .

Part 19

Ishita just closed her eyes and think that may be this time she has gone too far ,she just threw herself in the couch and started crying, not knowing what to do next . Few minutes passed but everything was silent in the place only her sobbing sound was audiable ,she wondered what Raman is doing in the room . She recalled her act and his words,she felt so stupid to spoke those words ,she even thought that if she can undo it.She was thinking ways to apologize to him when the doorbell rang , she opened the door and found it was waiter, he had brought their breakfast . She got an idea to go to talk and apologise to Raman . Ishita entered the room and was still preparing herself to talk to him.She opened her mouth to say something,but before that he turned and both collides with eachother . Ishita looses her balance and started fall backwards but before she could hit the floor ,she find herself stopping in mid . She opened her eyes slowly only to find herself hanging in Raman's arm while he was looking at her making a annoyed face . Ishita too looked at him and their eyes got locked but Raman broke it instantly ,he made her stood straight and started walking out .Ishita's mind reminded her

" ishita, its now or never."

Thinking so she ran behind him and hugged him tightly from behind making him freeze on his spot. It took him few seconds to actually register the happening, then he said , trying to free himself " ishita let me go ."

I(still hugging)- no atfirst , you promise that you will listen me out .

R- what do you want to say ?

I- I m sorry .

Raman held her both hand and pulled her in front of him and asked "why are you sorry ?"

I- because I know this time I went overboard. I can see you are trying to make me feel easy and relaxed but my mind keep on thinking negative things . Main kya karoon , I m sorry ,I never intended to hurt you .Its just everything had turned wrong to me in life that my mind and heart are not able to believe that finally something good and positive is happening in my life . Raman please forgive me and don't go away from me like this , I m feeling so clueless without you.

R-(wiping her tears)- atfirst stop crying buckets. It was not your fault but mine too , I never wanted to initiate physical relationship but you were so vulnerable, it just happened, I was trying to pacify you and you reacted on my touches as it thats the most natural thing for us but seems you were not ready for that . I can't undo that but I assure you this will not happen again .

Ishita unknowingly felt disappointed listening to this ,she don't know what is happening with her , she was feelings different types of feelings and thoughts which were unknown to her . On one side she was happy that she is now a married woman but on other side ,she felt sad thinking that he had married out of pity ,on one side she was happy that Raman is being so nice to her instead of being rude and arrogant but at the same time she is being suspicious about his behaviour. On one side she was happy to be ruhi's mother but on other side she was nervous thinking how she is going to win adi's heart ,on one side she was happy with the progess in their marraige but then she doubted him , now when he is telling that he will not repeat it and she was again feeling sad instead of being happy .

She was still lost in her thoughts when she heard him but she don't know what he was saying ,she just looked at him and asked confused " huh ?"

R- I asked are you ok , should we go home if you are not feeling nice .

Ishita shook her head negatively and spoke 

"no I don't want to go home,I want to be here only,atfirst I want to figure out myself , lots of different thoughts are coming in my mind and if I will not figure these out I will go mad ."

Raman saw her and asked " are you sure ?"

I- humm .

R- then you stay here while I m going to office .

I- office ?

R- yeah ,I believe that you need some alone time with yourself , so I m leaving.

I- may be you are right,  but before that have your breakfast .

Raman nodded and both had their breakfast together ,Raman was having his breakfast ,busying himself in his phone while ishita completed hers by glancing at Raman again at Raman . Everytime she looked at him their passionate love making moments flashes in her mind and everytime she recalled that she wanted to be close to Raman.She felt shy and shameful thinking that she is thinking dirty, she wanted to talk to someone who can guide her . 

Soon Raman had his breakfast and left . Ishita was now alone in the room ,she now had lots of time to think about everything but before that she needed to talk someone. Thinking so ishita called vandu and shared her problems with her elder sister who is more of a friend than akka . Atfist vandu was against ishra marraige as she don't wanted to sacrifice her younger sister's life for the sake of somebody's daughter's custody ,anyhow Ishita had manage to convince her but after shagun's death fiasco , vandu had given an earfull to bhalla's . She has became anti bhalla's after that ,so she was not that happy after ishra marraige. 

Atfirst vandu was not that fascinated to talk but when ishita talked to her emotionally she gave up . Now she was keenly listening to ishita's problem.Vandita atfirst scolded ishita for behaving so rudely to Raman then teased ishita when she shared her feelings . Finally when vandu felt that ishita will not be able to take her teasing and will cry anytime , she pacified ishita and told that its totally fine to feel attraction and longing for her husband. She said it generally happens in arrange marraige as the couple don't know much about eachother before marriage and after making love in their first night they want to be with eachother most of the time . Ishita felt good after talking to vandu and now she was positive to move forward in her marraige with Raman .she is now eagerly waiting for Raman so that she can talk to him about their relationship. 

On the other hand Raman has completed all his work and was now waiting for time to pass ,he has decided to return late to avoid talking much with ishita.  The truth was he was not needed in office but after listening ishita's accusation he can't stay with her anymore . Though he had already told that he had already forgiven ishita but actually was deeply hurt with her behaviour and he was in short of words to convince her anymore ,so he was buying little time so that she herself can figure out her priorities of life .

Thats all for now ,hope you all like it and don't find it much boring .

jaya1867 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Superb update 

Loved it

Update soon

Maroji thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful update.  Just love this story. 

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Continue soon

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Ishita is having so much of confusions

She is trapped in such a viscous circle

Finally she could gain some of the positivities 👍🏼

I knew that raman was hurt

But his sadness was was natural since he was trying his level best to make ishita comfortable 😞

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Edited by cooldilkaur - 3 years ago