Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Vishal_m.neil

Beautifully written... Mini and her wishes..👏👏.

Keep writing..

thanks alot❤️🙏...glad u liked it😊

Khushii11 thumbnail

CHAPTER-7

Hangover.

What a strange word?

When Mini wake up , the first thing she do is realise that she is incredibly, hilariously hungover and the second she do is wonder why the word is used to describe this feeling? Is it because you want to hang over a sink and retch until what you drank last night exits the way it entered? Or because of the memories of the night before, though fogged,still hangs over you like a suffocating blanket? 

Minnie rolled on her bed and grabbed her phone, holding down the power key to no avail. Out of charge. With a groan she plugged it in and while she she was waiting for the screen to animate she fell back asleep.

The next time she woke up it is to the muffled sound of howl , water and pounding music with a interference of a dangerously calm yet tempest evoking voice whispering in her ears. It was Neil's voice she guessed.

Shaking her head to get rid of the dream she looked into her phone once more.

5messages.

MICKEY: Hey! Are you alive? My head feels like a midget terrorist crawled in there and set off a bomb, but last night was great :) thanks.

"Why not it would be great after creating so much fuss and being the troublesome?", Minni wondered while cursing him but then she remembered her beautiful moments with Neil that was just possible because of Preet and Mickey.

PREET: what happened the last night? My mind is totally blanked out.

NEIL: I thought I atleast deserve a 'thank you'. 

Mini smiled after reading it. She kept thinking of the various ways to flirt with Neil, scold Mickey and remind everything to Preet when suddenly her eyes landed on the other two messages.

BABES: Dear Customer, You have 45 missed calls from +919835..... The last missed call was at 06:23 AM  Thankyou.

DAD:Dear Customer, You have 24 missed calls from +9198......  The last missed call was at 4:23 PM. Thankyou.

The sight in front of her left her unnerved. She gulped hard and without wasting even a fraction of second she called her babes up.

"Mini, where were you. We had been calling you since yesterday but you didn't respond. Are you alright? We are just about to leave for there. We're coming." Said Babita in one go.

"Babes....babes..

Comeon... don't worry ...no need to come ... I'm all fine", stated Mini trying to act normal.

"Then why didn't you answer our calls? Where were you busy at for completely two days?", Asked Babita suspiciously.

"Mom...my phone  fell down...in water.... and so....i wasn't able call you....i got it repaired.... today itself...." Mini stammered.

"Really?", Asked Babita suspiciously.

"Yes babes", answered Mini..

"Fine! Do you remember your promise?", Asked Babita.

"Yes mom.... I won't get indulge in any act of dishonor to the family", replied Mini.

"Good", commented Babita and cut the call away.

Mini stayed stunned for a while. A strange feeling seized her heart. 

For the first time

She felt caged as if her newly found wings are rented.

"Am I doing anything wrong?" 

"Is it wrong to live  your life in your terms", Mini wondered.

The night passed. It was monday and as usual Mini suffered from monday morning blues. 

She didn't felt

going to office. All she wanted was to sleep sleep and sleep...

But somehow she crawled sluggishly out of the bed and tip toed across the landing using the stair banister to hold her up.

Suddenly a wave of nostalgia surfed through her mind. She remembered Neil and all the unexpected moments she had spent. Her lips quirked upwards into a joyous smile and an urge cropped up in her heart. She wanted to meet Neil, she felt like talking to him and adore him.

With this thought she quickly got ready and reached the office.

As soon as she stepped in.. a sight caught her eyes.

It was Neil yelling at some employee.

She stood still for a while but Neil didn't showed any reaction shattering all her expectations.

Mini remained shocked. "Why is he so weird?", She cursed and then join her workplace where she encountered Preet and Mickey. First she felt like killing them for such immature and careless behaviour.

But suddenly a thought surfed over her mind shattering down all her anger.

She remembered how Neil had yelled at her. "He must have felt the same I'm feeling now", she wondered.

She realised it was not Neil's bossy ego but her immature careless attitude. She realised how Neil would have felt -- irritated, disappointed and angry ... and why he yelled at her. She felt apologetic. For the first time she wanted to  perceive the scenario where Neil was right. For the first she was trying to see everything with his point of view and this was no less than a shock for herself too.

Neil approached and as he came closer to Mini, her heart started to throb. The sensation she felt last night started to linger into her flesh. And so was the case with Neil. He too was surprised at this strange feelings. They kept stealing glances and tried to keep her head buried into the screen until Neil called her.

"M/s Mini, are those designs ready?"

Their eyes stayed locked for a moment but Mini then spoke up breaking the silence and so the contact .

"Yes....sir", she stammered. She kept ogling at him.

Mickey noticed all these and asked sarcastically,

"What happened last night?"

"You both got drunk like jerks, sneaked out from pub without informing anyone and then landed in a children's park", Mini answered coldly in one go.

"No, i mean .... between you two?", He asked

"We sacrificed our precious sleep to make frantic search for u both", she answered sarcastically.

Mickey just smiled in embarrassment and somewhat gratitude.

"Awww... That's what friends do isn't it?",he said.

"I need to go", Mini said coldly.

She kept wondering about Neil's cold attitude." Such a cold hearted man he is", she said to herself when suddenly a thought prompted in her mind that horrified her. She kept wondering , has he forgotten what happened last night like Mickey and Preer? Was it all in the effect of alcohol? Dude! It was my first kiss and now I can't even claim it.".

One the other hand was Neil who noticed everything from the moment she stepped into the office and how she was expecting atleast a smiling gesture from him but now he was to tease her.

Mini reached his cabin with a thick bundle of files in her hand. Somehow she knocked the door and waited till it was answered. 

"Here are the designs....sir", she put a lot more stress on the word sir than usual .

While kept his eyes and head buried into some files. He gestured her to keep them on the table without even looking at her.

She became sure that all what happened was due to the effect of alcohol and nothing. Her lips quirked downwards.

She kept reminding her herself that he is that diary thief, how he yelled at her and how much she HATES him but a part of her heart kept arguing with her thoughts. It kept convincing her that though he kept her diary but he is the same man who fulfilled three of her wishes, what if he yelled at her it was all because of her carelessness. Her mind could not argue further with her heart but the fact that he has forgotten everything and all those moments were transitory filled her soul with sorrow.

Meanwhile, Neil kept  looking at her with the corner of his eyes. And to his surprise he was enjoying all these , convincing her that last night don't actually bothers him and her cold reactions over this. He was loving it.

She then rewinded her entire thought process and it got stucked at a word 'hates'. She wondered do she hates him while ogling him up. 

Despite numerous attempts of her mind to convince her for this word it failed. She was finally convinced that it's all past now. Even the thought of hating didn't seem amiable to her infact it horrified her. Her heart convinced her that it was just her misconceptions. If he is not a love material he is not a hate material too. She finally decided to discard this thought of hatred.

Suddenly her eyes landed on some photoframes hung on a wall.

It was of Neil with his family. She adored him and his smiling face kept her eyes sticked on them. She kept staring them when a voice called.

"U ..still here", Neil asked.

"Yeah, I was just leaving", saying so she turned around. When suddenly a feeling of apologise crawled her heart.

"I'm sorry", she turned around and apologised.

This grabbed Neil's attention.

"Well.... maybe I'll forgive you if I'll be rewarded with a kiss", he joked.

For the first in office Mini saw a glimpse of just Neil in his eyes. 

Thousands of butterflies rushed in her stomach like a storm.

"He remembers", she wondered.

"Well... Maybe when I get out", surprisingly she flirted back.

His eyes flickered up and down her body and she felt her skin crawled.

Neil was not at all expecting this reply.

He just gave a small smile accompanied by a blush while Mini rewarded him with a sarcastic smile and left the cabin.

"So he remembers the last night."

One part of her sighed in relief but the other was embarrassed.

A mix haze of feelings seized her heart.

One part of her was happy, one part was scolding her mentally for her antics and outrageous behaviour , and  other was tensed Maybe because of the promise she had made to babes. It was a complete fuss.

She was confused. It was all very strange for her, a complete mess of feelings.

But while leaving his cabin she realised something. She realised that something has changed between them.

"A night can do alot to a person", she wondered.

For the entire day Neil kept his bossy arrogant attitude up but strange was Mini didn't complained anything.

A couple of Days passed and

She kept adoring him. the way he is, way he talks, walks, acts, slides his hand over his hand. She just kept ogling him. And Neil too didn't left even a chance of getting her glimpse. The entire office began witnessing their locked eyes 

specially Mickey.

Mickey rushed  into Neil's cabin in concern and slammed the door hard.

"What's this", asked Neil.

"That what I wanna know Neil", replied Mickey.

"What's going on between you too",

"Well...we know more in any bad term now", Neil smirked.

"And how come this turned out", asked Mickey.

"I don't know exactly.. I mean ....", Neil could continue further.

Mickey smiled at this.

"All I m saying just don't end up hurting her or yourself", advised Mickey.

"Hmm.... I don't know dude... It's strange. Her charming face vanished my anger off. Sometimes I enjoy her antics. Her innocence , immaturity, her childishness , her playful outrageous behaviour which I actually lack... I enjoy all... I feel like to embrace it all...."admitted Neil and before he could continue further Mickey gave a genuine joyous smile and Neil stopped.

Mickey then just patted his shoulder and left.

The day passed . She reached her home back.

While checking her phone out, her eyes landed on texts she had received the day before but had forgotten to reply back.

One was of Neil. She replied back.

Neil: I thought I atleast deserve a thank you.

Mini cursed herself for not replying it earlier.

Mini: for what?

But being an immensely impatient person, 

After a few minutes she got agitated and bored of waiting for him reply.

So to busy herself she can't help but browse through his photos and profile.

Well you can call her a stalker if you can deny ever doing the same to someone yourself.

Her eyes landed on a word. Relationship status:single.

She wondered how can can such a man stay single.

She whole heartedly doubted it but before she can reach to any conclusion a message popped up in the notification bar.

Edited by Khushi1311 - 3 years ago
sou-miya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The smile I have when I see some one update the new FF/part in this forums tells how much Mineil impacts us...

Thanks for the update

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Loved it

Naughty neil tried to tease mini but he ia affected by her presence and mini toh complete fidaa lag rahi hai😆

This mineil is innocent and naughty at the same time. I love how you are developing their relationship slowly

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lovely. Flirting MiNeil was cute  will Neil hurt her and get hurt ? Looking forward.Long way to go for MiNeil

sou-miya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow... Liking Neil and Mini budding connection

The way you write the story gives us the feeling of watching the episode 

Thank you so much...

Kya reply kita Neil ne?

Khushii11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sou-miya

The smile I have when I see some one update the new FF/part in this forums tells how much Mineil impacts us...

Thanks for the update

thanks alot n ..

U knw what co-incidently i experience the same smile too❤️..

Mineil Actually impacts us alot😊

Khushii11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Loved it

Naughty neil tried to tease mini but he ia affected by her presence and mini toh complete fidaa lag rahi hai😆

This mineil is innocent and naughty at the same time. I love how you are developing their relationship slowly

Thanks alot....glad u r showering so much of love on them❤️😊

Khushii11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Lovely. Flirting MiNeil was cute  will Neil hurt her and get hurt ? Looking forward.Long way to go for MiNeil

yeah long way to go...😊

Glad u liked it...❤️

Thanks alot😊

Khushii11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sou-miya

Wow... Liking Neil and Mini budding connection

The way you write the story gives us the feeling of watching the episode 

Thank you so much...

Kya reply kita Neil ne?

Heartily thank you🙏...this means alot❤️..

Glad u r liking it and showering so much of love ❤️...

Well sorry to stop there itself...but it was  getting bit long ....

i guess Neil would ask her out..

Will update soon😊