MJ would send his spies after MayRa 🤦🏻♀️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
MJ would send his spies after MayRa 🤦🏻♀️
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
Aur emotional atyachar😆
Agreed, emotional atyachar is the sharpest weapon 👍
Lsd films posted your edit 😊
I can help with writeups, dunno much editing. How many of Jen's characters are needed?
Originally posted by: tournesol
I can help with writeups, dunno much editing. How many of Jen's characters are needed?
WhatsApp pe bataungi😆
Tag ho kar dete usko I seriously doubt these interns' credibility at thier jobs!😡
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Tag ho kar dete usko I seriously doubt these interns' credibility at thier jobs!😡
Exactly, thats why I commented. Proper credits toh dena chahiye
Abse start posting #IF_members_for_LSD_interns🤣
Hum handle karenge unka account😎
Can you help with the birthday thread?