Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Aish first movie was with the kapoor family and rishi’s first movie as director had Aish as the lead. I didn’t know shweta’s husband was related to the kapoor family and Natasha living with them. It’s weird how Alia is there but the actual blood related family members are missing 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_nTge5JVRy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

It's depressing to see BW oldies going one by one that we grew up watching them. Past couple of years have been so tragic for bollywood. A lot of well known legends died so early. There is no comparison how many relatives attended ceremony or not. Doesn't matter if they're outsider or insider or whatever the heck-sider. It's just that we will never be able to see and hear these unique personality ever again. It takes like only 2 seconds to become memory. Unexpected departure is horrible. 

rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am saddened by the fact that Rishi kapoor and Irfan Khan, both deserved a lavish farewell.. but could not get one because of this darned Corona.. brutal year this..

Have grown up watching n singing, Rishi Kapoor songs.. End of an era 💔💔

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Krk tweeted it 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

It doesnt make sense to compare the two at all. But matters is that they both had family and close friends around and that's it. So many are not even getting that opportunity. His prediction about his death because of what happened to Vinod Khanna has become so eerily true.

What did he say??

jb508 thumbnail

"When I die, I must be prepared. None will shoulder me"

RunParoRun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Ranbir once said Abhi is like an older brother to him and Amitabh Bachchan and Rishi Kapoor were actually close. So I think it makes sense that Abhi goes b/c it's not safe for Big B to be there.

Also, I think they got government permission and when it's a celeb as legendary as Rishi Kapoor I'm sure exceptions are made. It's not fair but it's the influence they have. But look at Riddhima, she wasn't able to go and Alia video called her so I can't even imagine what she must be going to through since she was a daddy's girl. 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jb508

"When I die, I must be prepared. None will shoulder me"

OMG. That’s sad. Why did he say that?? Do you know. 

jb508 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

No stars went to Vinod Khanna’s funeral and he got upset about it because Vinod Khanna was still working at the time.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Not many people from the industry attended Vinod khanna's funeral. Especially the new generation actors and the ones from 80's n 90's. Rishi called it disrespectful that despite working with Vinod no one bothered and said he should be prepared that when he will go no one will be there for him too.