Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Teasing teaser di.. 

Aww morning romance.. 🙈.. 

Plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di.. 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Plzzz update sooon 

Plzzz update soon 

Plzzzz update  soon 

Dr

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Plzzzz dr update  sooon 

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Continue soon plz.....

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Teasing teaser di

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

taahir004 thumbnail

Beautiful Teaser

Ishita is shy and nervous 

will be waiting for the update

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hi friends back with new update .

Part 18

Next morning ishita was first to woke ,she opened her and tried to move ,only to find herself stuck. She then opened her eyes fully and scanned the place ,she looked around the room and then recalled that she was in a hotel suit as it was her first night after marraige. She then recalled the happenings of last night and smiled fully, then she turned to her side and found Raman sleeping peacefully snaking his arm around her body . She looked down and blushed noticing her state , moreover the thought that his hand was over her naked body made her more shy.She slowly removed his hand from herself and got down from the bed ,covering herself with the sheet and ran towards the bathroom . She completed her morning routine quickly then take a nice bath . After taking bath ishita realised that she hadn't brought her cloths ,that's when she recalled that she was omuch shy and was scared to wake Raman that she couldn't bother to bring her cloths . 

Ishita smacked her forehead on her silly act and started thinking what she will do now . She was looking around and found a nicely wrapped bathrob kept in the rack , she got happy and wore it immediately.  Then she came out from the bathroom and took her cloths ,she again ran to bathroom to change .She was too happy to complete her bath and dressing before Raman woke.

Ishita came out from bathroom and stood in front of mirror. She dried her hair ,then put sindoor in her partition and pasted a small bindi on her forehead ,she was about to wear her mangalsutra when she noticed her reflection . She looked at herself for sometimes and noticed that she was looking very much different from the earlier ishita.She noticed that this ishita was looking way more beautiful and contended. 

She was lost in admiring herself when she noticed some movement in the bed and turned only to found Raman has woke up and was looking at her . 

She got bit shy and turned her face to the mirror and started to comb her hair when she heard Raman calling her to him. Ishita felt nervous as well as excited ,she was experiencing a new feeling inside her . She was still standing in her place when she felt his presence behind her. Ishita fisted her palm and closed her eyes to bottle her emotions in herself . Soon she was turned, and now she was facing him ,he took the mangalsutra from her hand and said"Good morning wifey".

She opened her eyes only to see his handsome smiling face. She looked at him and found that this was the first time she was clearly looking at him , till now she never had courage to raise her head and check him. She noticed that he had very sharp features with a very beautiful pair of pink lips , she also noticed the dimples in his cheek which is formed due to smiling which made him more handsome. She was busy in admiring him when Raman cleared his throat to gain her attention ,she felt embarrassed,she immediately looked away and tried to speak something but unfortunately she couldn't form any sentence at that time .Raman again smiled and spoke " ishita we are husband and wife ,now we share everything including ourselfs so there should not be any awkwardness. Got that ."

Ishita nodded still looking down when he cupped her facd and spoke making her look at him " you know ,you should look at me when we are talking ,like I m doing , even liking it too."

Ishita saw naughtiness in his words and blushed red ,he caressed her cheek and spoke " you didn't even greeted me back, is this the way to start the day of your new life ."

I- I m sorry ,I was just umm ... good morning Raman .

Raman smiled and said " good morning to you too ,how are you feeling ? ."

I- good .

R- breakfast mein kya order karna hai bataao to main kar doo,then I too will go for freshening. 

I- anything as per your choice .

Raman nodded and ordered their breakfast then went to washroom while ishita got dressed fully and settled in the couch .As she don't have anything to do ,her thought quickly drifted towards the changes in her life . How she use to live her alone life ,then ruhi's arrival, their instant bonding then Raman's arrival their fights which turned into their bitter sweet Nok jhok then the custody battle and their agreement for sirf ruhi ke liye marriage ,then their broken marriage due to shagun's sudden demise. Her vulnerable state after the broken marriage and her going into depression thinking that Murugan has not written happiness in her fate then suddenly their quick marraige ,her first encounter with his son adi and finally she reached to theur first night which automatically made her blush but it vanished in next moment when her mind started thinking negative.

She was happily reminiscing their moments when a cruel thought came in her mind, she thought what if Raman has consummated their marriage ,not to make her easy but out of lust . She made a dirty face thinking that and her heart filled with disgust , she got angry thinking that and thought to confront him . She was still thinking how to talk to him when she saw him coming out from bathroom bare,only a towel was lowly tied around his waist . She noticed him and turned to other side then spoke " don't you have manners ."

Raman got surprised listening to this and asked " hey what happened why are you behaving like this.Ishita we are couple and I don't think I need to cover myself in front of you moreover we had already ..

I- shutup ,yeah I agree last night I went with flow but that doesn't meanI actually like it . You don't love me but still married me not only married but also we ummm... we have done everything . It was not love so it must be lust , you wanted it thats why .....

Raman got surprised listening to this and spoke " enough ishita ... from yesterday onwards I m listening your nonsense and trying to make you comfortable but seems that you are so lost in your self pity that you had forgotten that someone can he genuine . Its last time I m saying that I married you because I can't leave anyone in mid ,I can't live peacefully when I know someone is so hurt because of me .And when you talk about trust and sadness , I too m on the same page where you are . My ex wife cheated on me because I was not that rich , so think how it much it is difficult for me to trust anyone that to a woman ,then also I trusted and married you without knowing much about you,  leave loving and about sadness you can guess the amount of grief I have been living with.Still I m trying ,for you ,for ruhi for adi,for us but seems you don't want to move on . Guess what now I m not going to try again."

Saying so he went into the room,to get dressed living a stunned ishita behind , now she was feeling guilty . She just closed her eyes and think that may be this time she has gone too far ,she just threw herself in the couch and started crying, not knowing what to do next .

Thats all for now ,don't know how this turned to be ,but hope you all like it .Enjoy reading and do comment. 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

subha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ishita is literally too much....

Like he said...too much drowned in self pity...

Let her magnify him now....

I loved Raman...

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap 

Too good I think she is just dumb can't see his loving caring side 

Please cont soon