Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Still can't believe...😔
Originally posted by: OPG45ZMPHBKKCIOQ
Ye model bhi tha 😲
LOL... Piche wali ladki ki expression saying otherwise. Kisi ke saath gaya hoga... ya phir WUS ke baad ka hai... judge ya guest tha.
Well. Their celebrations were premature 🤷🏻♀️ . Trump only cares about being pally with anyone till it fits his agenda 🤔.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_jySHCJqfI/?igshid=13khu59x6yjxf
Oh wow . His daughter is here already . Welcome to the world baby 🤗😳.
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_jySHCJqfI/?igshid=13khu59x6yjxf
Oh wow . His daughter is here already . Welcome to the world baby 🤗😳.
This K-pop sasaeng fans are the creepiest. How can they not be happy for them having a baby 😡
I am happy for Chen and his wife. ❤️🤗
Originally posted by: KhushbooLvNK
This K-pop sasaeng fans are the creepiest. How can they not be happy for them having a baby 😡
I am happy for Chen and his wife. ❤️🤗
Same. Hope his wife and baby is doing well. Crazy fan girls think they own their Oppas since they spend a lot of money on them 🤢 . Kpop fan culture is absolutely toxic in SK .
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0