Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sub_94

Neil using emoticons were really like  flirty  but  nice update .Will wait for next .

thanks alot ...will update soon

Khushii11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Awesome update 

Flirty Neil 😆

all the chapters are awesome  🤗

heartily thank you🙏...glad u liked it❤️

Khushii11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

Lovely.... 

This is what I love mineil for... Their filrtyness....

thanks alot🙏...

Same here...their flirtiness is just 🔥... heartily wish we could get them back😓

Khushii11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Neil is such a flirt 🤣  Poor Mini and we have Mickey also here 😆 carry on soon... update next 

thanks alot🙏...will update soon❤️

Khushii11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Just loved it

Oh god its getting very interesting day by day

I love it when neil riles up mini🤣 thats my fav part

Awesome writing

Update soon

heartily thank you🙏...it means alot that u liked it❤️...will update soon😊

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Update soon ...

Khushii11 thumbnail

sure...will update soon 😊

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mistress.of.pen

thanks alot ...will update soon

Try to keep it longer.It gets over soon 

Khushii11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_94

Try to keep it longer.It gets over soon 

okay...as u say your highness ❤️

Khushii11 thumbnail

*CH:4*
A week passed keeping Mini's day engaged in office, evening with her Babes over call and night fighting with real over the return of diary on FB. It seemed as if the diary has given them a reason to talk. It seemed as if they both too enjoy fighting over the same issue again and again. Nomatter how strongly Mini admits that she hates this dual faced man called Neil Oberoi but at the same time she can't even deny that a little shock buzzes through her and settles in her stomach whenever she receives a message from him.

It was Thursday. Minni as usual reach the office, greeted everyone and then joined her work when all of a sudden Neil emerged out of nowhere. Neil patted his hand hardly on the table maybe to seek everyone's attention but it was too strong to serve that mere purpose.
It looked as if he was fuming up in anger.
"Stop it everyone", Neil commanded.
Everyone's attention diverted towards him. They looked at him in astonishment.
"So my hardworking colleagues it is very unfortunate to announce that the designs we had sent the day before to the publishers has been rejected and I must mind you all that this was  not supposed to have been the case if you people had paid a little more heed to your work ", Neil scolds everyone and then coming a bit more closer to Mini he  blurts out in anger
..."and you miss editor. Was not your responsibility to discuss and checkout everything before the final submission? well how does this  thought would have even prompted up in your little mind when you were so busy making new friends and enjoying your freedom?"
Mini gulped down a sob.

"The publishers have reduced the given time frame. And thus the designs has to be submitted in the next week.", informed Neil.
As soon as Neil left, tears rolled Mini's cheeks down.

Though she joined her work back yet Neil's harsh, bitter words kept striking her ears every now and then. Despite several attempts she failed to concentrate on her work.

She felt deceived. Her heart craved to meet the person behind the screen but surely not her arrogant boss. Her heart ached.

The day came to an end.
"Come Mini, I'll drop you on my way", offered Preet while winding up her stuffs.

"I still have some work to complete.You guys  leave", answered Mini without looking up from her laptop.

Preet noticed her friend's disappointment. She could clearly see how her friend's soul was filled with sorrow. This compelled her not to leave Mini alone.

"Well then I would also stay back", insisted Preet.

"And how l leave without my girlfriends" smirked Mickey with a grin in a flirtatious tone.

This shifted Mini's buried eyes from laptop to him.

"No need to take this pain. You guys kindly leave" insisted Mini again turning her head towards the laptop.

"Ohho Mickey! Can't you see how desperate she is. Let her spend some quality time with her Boss", said Preet playfully and winked at Mickey.

"What? Neil is here?", asked Mini looking straight to them in shock.

"Yes. Your hot chat-mate has stayed back", answered Preet and winked at Mini.

"Right Preet.
And Mini since you are insisting so much so I guess we should leave. Isn't it Preet", asked Mickey trying to look serious...

"Yes Mickey, let's go", answered Preet.

The thought of staying alone with Neil who scolded her so badly in the morning in front of everyone , horrified her.

"Since you guys are insisting so much and as a good friend it's my responsibility to grant your wishes. .....
So you guys can stay", Mini said in a single go and then again buried her glittery eyes into the laptop.

"By the way Mini ......

What's cooking in between you two", asked Mickey playfully.

"Yes Mini ... what's going on? I have also observed how you both steal glances nowadays" admitted Preet.

Mini finally shifted her attention from the laptop and answered.
"Hatred", replied Mini looking straight into Mickey's eyes.

"I am just fed up guys .
Somedays he seems so sweet, care-free, full of life and on the very next day he is shouting on me in front of everyone. This man is himself a mystery and surely above my head" Mini expressed her disappointment.

"Come on Mini!, Don't take it on your heart. Just suppose if you would have been in place and your employee had committed some mistake that sakes company's reputation then how would you have reacted?, asked Preet trying to console Mini.

"I won't have shouted on her in front of everyone." , answered Mini trying to control her sob.

"Mini, maybe you are taking it all wrong. Neil is not like how you are portraying him. He is just doing his job", explained Mickey showing his concern.

Mini just gave him a glance in anger.

Meanwhile, Neil approaches and Mini again buries her head into the laptop.

"What's cooking guys? You all are still here?" Neil asked.

"Well nothing much. Mini had some work left so we stayed back", answered Preet.

"That's good. Someone is taking my words seriously. I like that" , admitted Neil sarcastically.

But Mini refused to respond.

"Seems like someone is fuming up?", Neil commented trying to persuade Mini to answer.
Everyone shifted their glances towards Mini but she kept her head buried.

"By the way Neil what are upto on weekend?" Asked Mickey.

"Well, not yet planned bro", replied Neil.

This grabbed Mini's attention.
She was stunned how Mickey address him as Neil instead of SIR.....and Neil didn't showed any sign of objection in the instead talked to him amiably.
Mini felt like a stranger as if inspite of spending so much time she don't know even a bit of her FRIENDS...her heart sank.

Maybe for the first time she was witnessing Neil.... just Neil.... smiling cheerfully and talking amiably without a  sign of that  bossy no-nonsense tone.
And to her surprise she liked it ....
But didn't want to  admit it .

"It's been long...why don't we hangout", Mickey suggested.

This made Mini wonder "Boss Neil Oberoi even parties? Nd my FRIENDS have partied with him? How are they even alive?"

"I'm all on.", Neil smirked.

"Okay. My place then", Preet suggested.

"I thought we are planning a PARTY miss Preet", answered Mickey sarcastically...

"Sorry but I won't be able to join you guys.", Mini informed.

"Hell-dweller! Don't spoil fun yaar Mini", Preet complaint.

"Babes won't if she gets to know", Mini answered while winding her work up and then left.

{Heartily sorry for it's length....will keep to next one a bit longer and cover lovely Mineil's moments ...(surely not a fighting sequel)}🙂

Ch 5 at 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153267892

Edited by Khushi1311 - 3 years ago