Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Ami bhabchi banabo.... let me see how successful my attempt is 😆
Good luck 👍. Eikhane chobi post korba 😊.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Ami bhabchi banabo.... let me see how successful my attempt is 😆
Good luck 👍. Eikhane chobi post korba 😊.
For Foodies here 😆
https://twitter.com/FunnymanPage/status/1254367277861888000?s=19
Drake doesn’t do as much tours so it kinda makes sense . I am more baffled by Kanye’s money here .
https://twitter.com/imnotk3vin/status/1254424090309468161?s=20
Oh wow Jet Li is 57 now .
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0