Watching Priyadarshan classic comedy scenes the whole day today...OMG has has ke bura haal hogaya...🤣
Malamaal Weekly- most underrated, must say!
@8:25- aadharaneeya church ke pitaji🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Watching Priyadarshan classic comedy scenes the whole day today...OMG has has ke bura haal hogaya...🤣
Malamaal Weekly- most underrated, must say!
@8:25- aadharaneeya church ke pitaji🤣
Originally posted by: VintageWine
This is pure love 😭♥️. Everyone deserves to a loving family and receive love like this. That chotu in the end 3 shabad mile te, kya mast bola ty madam🤣🤣🤣.
Omg so cute!!
I think it's getting updated late. Keep checking and you can find out by how many days it's getting delayed . I think there's 3-4 days delay.
https://twitter.com/kixes/status/1253674760883462145?s=20
This thread was insightful.
Lol what a reason to lock PC's thread. 😆 The YT video on her surgeries was made last week,so we cant even share that now.
3th episode of The King was so borrrring, I could hardly finish it...
4th episode somewhat better, but still not living up to the hype...🥱
Looking at them, it makes us realize how badly the quality of the heroines has come down from then to now....
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0