Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AnnDan

It is difficult to say about Advay. But Arnav, I think, often said Kushi about his love đŸ˜Š

True Ann.

Advay never had the chance with the early closure of show.

But one thing did you notice, Arnav's I love you in words comes once during Kidnap and then during SR that doesn't happen. 

Once their marriage rituals start, it's his actions telling her I love yousmiley1

Hi All!

I recently lost my father and have been deeply affected by it.

My sincere apology for delay in next chapter post.

vijayfan10 thumbnail

Sorry for your loss, be strong dear 

sonya317 thumbnail

It's hard to lose loved ones, my condolences to Neha.😭

Originally posted by: vijayfan10

Sorry for your loss, be strong dear 

Thanks dear!

Originally posted by: sonya317

It's hard to lose loved ones, my condolences to Neha.😭

Genuinely SonyađŸ€—, It's so hard that eons may pass but the pain still brings tears to your heart😭. 

One thing I realised....... Whatever age you might reach, the feeling of being Orphaned, completely disheartens you...... Sudden feeling of no land beneath your feet and you kind of hang suspended in the Universe!

Trials Of Fire!! Adni Untold Saga Chapter 70

IPK3 Season 2 Episode 140

Advay prowled over to their bedroom door; his footfall silent and his tall, athletic form striking in the small space. He was just about to push open their bedroom door when his mobile rang. He desperately needed a moment alone with his Chandu without any disturbance. Out of habit, he looked at screen to reject the call; but the ID made him stop and turn around immediately. 

“Hi! Hold on, please!” 

Advay rushed through the living room onto the open patio to get privacy “Yes! Tell me!”

It was Aakash with the updates from supplier group of Jimmy Papad King. “Our plan is on target with all others.” He hesitated, as if he were going to say something more.

“Tell me the hitches.” Advay encouraged already knowing what was coming next.

“Chhadha. In spite of your last meeting, the supply truck left his premises yesterday for Jimmy’s company.”

Advay scowled but his voice remained calm, “OK”

Aakash was agitated,“I think you must get in contact with home minister and start pulling strings on Chhadda.”

“Not yet.” Advay never allowed sub-ordinates to make any decisions for him. “Have you prepared the stock list of Jimmy?”

“Working on it. I’ll send you by day end.” Aakash sounded offended.

“Make sure, you also take into account his godown stocks as well.And Aakash, you have been doing an excellent job. I’m impressed.”

A wide smile broke across Aakash’s face, “Thank you, Sir. Let me know if you need anything further from me.” Enthusiasm overflowed from his voice.

“I will.” Advay smiled, “My finance man will soon connect with you.”

Aakash knew he was going to be handsomely rewarded.

The cogs in Advay’s brain were running fast. The plan was to sabotage Jimmi’s business completely by breaking down his pillars of power. It would not physically harm him; but of course, his overinflated ego balloon would get a pin prick. It would just be a warning to him to never ever think about harming Chandni again.

Surely, by now, Jimmi would know through Chhadda about the supplier part of the scheme, though not the whole. Advay would need to work super fast now; before the bxsxxrd started his vile tricks.

Advay’s lips pressed together into a thin line. Pulling Chhaddha’s strings was a priority; but before that he needed to make Chandu and family extra secured; erect impenetrable wall around them. But as DD advised, he would have to think out of box and do something extra- ordinary than his usual stuff. His family was as such completely against accepting any further people hovering around them.

What would that extra –ordinary thing be? Advay looked heaven-words, his soul conflicted and terrified

. a childlike plea in his eyes to a power greater than him!

Chandni was caught up in a whirl of thoughts. Advay’s entity was a consuming fire
. Be it in his profession or his mission or his individual demons
.. His love, his anger, his fears all seemed to overtake the emotions of everyone around him, especially her.

Those angry eyes of him like the mouth of volcano
 He had looked like a dragon preparing to breathe fire
..She had valiantly faced him earlier;but now the vision scared her to core. She clutched her chest and closed her eyes, forcing herself to breath slow and take control of her thoughts. Somehow,the effort acted in reverse and brought the scene from earlier incident into stark relief.

Dev had changed in myriad ways since their Suhaagraat. She remembered the first rainy night; when he had sincerely bowed down, folded hands and asked for forgivance. Yet, his anger had persisted through the entire time, almost as a self-sabotage. 

He had a definite pattern. The fear of loss of his loved ones
..And his only coping mechanism against that was his angry outburst. She had tried convincing him umpteenth times that times had changed. He had family and loved ones surrounding him now. But somehow, Dev had yet to abandon his deep-seated belief that he was not worthy of family happiness for long.

She had herself known earlier, the spiralling into fear vortex. She remembered how the fear psychosis debilitated her, crippled her from even stepping out of the safety of home. Dev had been her constant strength all through that period. Somehow now, after coming to Paris, he was himself fast spiralling in that fear exploding out as anger. Something had changed that made him more scared, more worried than before; but she could not pin point what it was. 

Everybody was scared of loss of loved ones but his reaction was always over the board. He must learn to control his fear factor otherwise someday it would over power him. Not only that, it could perhaps attract negative energies around him. Somehow, she had to make sure that he learnt his lesson to control his anger; and in turn, the fear would remain under his control.

Part of her, realized and accepted the need to intervene strongly and prevent his spiralling into that anger. But the other part of her saw the scared distressed child in him and was tempted to hug him, console him, appease him.

Advay was railing against the glass panes of the French windows, still busy in brooding thoughts, controlling his demons and his planning against Jimmy; when Murli and Shilpa brought a tea tray.

“See, didn’t I tell you? Bhaiyya is busy here in his thoughts and Bhabhi lost in her room, tanaatan!”

“You never told me that; but still you’re right. And something needs to be done about this situation very soon.” Shilpa retorted in a high handed tone and then turned to Advay with a bright smile, “Sir, tea for you?”

Advay nodded with a return smile, “Has Chandni had anything?”

“Bhaiyya, unless you have something, where Bhabhi is going to eat anything?” Murli whined offering the snacks plate to Advay, “We took a tray for her but she was so immersed in her thoughts, she hardly noticed us.”

“Now, where is she?” Advay’s eyes were fixed on distant horizon, his face crowded with worry.

“In the kitchen
.. On her cleaning spree!” Shilpa supplied,rolling her eyes.

Of course! Her OCD always triggered under stress. Advay knew her so well, yet didn’t know her.

“Shilpa, you go there and check her mood. Then come back and report to me.”

“Yes, Sir!” Shilpa was happy as after a very long time, Advay had chosen her once again as his spy, same as in Allahabad days.

As Shilpa proceeded towards kitchen, the doorbell rang and she turned to open it. There was a foreigner stranger gentleman dressed up inexpensive suit and polished boots as Shilpa noticed.

“Beunos tardes, Senorita!”

The man bent from his waist trying to reach Shilpa’s height to greet her in Spanish way. Not understanding a word of his speech, a thoroughly confused and completely scared Shilpa stepped back hurriedly.

“Ye
Yes?” Shilpa managed somehow.

The gentleman immediately switched to excellent English, “My sincere apology for coming without invitation. I will be highly obliged if you could inform Mr. Albert that Mr. Lopez is here with an urgent message.”

Shilpa was thoroughly lost. She couldn’t understand a word with his heavy accent and the names mentioned by him, none were known to her.

“Sorry. Nobody here.”

Shilpa was just about to close the door on the man’s face when thesharp call fell on her ears.

“Ruk Shilpa! Yeh shayad Uss Angry Singh Raizada ke liye aaye hain.” Chandni walked from the kitchen to the door. (Wait, Shilpa! He is perhaps here for that Angry Singh Raizada.”

Shilpa chuckled at Chandni’s tone and her forever changing nicknames for Advay Sir. “No, Didi. He said some Albert and Lope
. Something.”

“Yes, the same! Albert from Spain, meri jindagi ka sabase bada pain.”(Albert from Spain, My life’s Biggest Pain)

Chandni made a mocking face showing her anger to Shilpa; but then put up a big smile and opened the door further making a welcoming gesture to the gentleman. 

“Hola Senora. Beunos tardes.” From Chandni’s authoritative aura,the gentleman guessed she was the lady of the house. He greeted her with a kiss on her left cheek leaving her a little stunned.

“Yes, please. May I know whom you have come for?”

“Mr. Albert. He has come here from India, I believe.”

“Yes. Would you please be seated till I inform him of your arrival.” Chandni moved away gracefully gesturing the gentleman to the living room.

As she started for the stairs Shilpa called out from behind,“Didi, voh bahar baraamade mein hain.” (He is out on the patio.)”

“Pata hai.” (I know) Chandni dismissed her and proceeded to her bedroom.

The morning sun had been covered with clouds

same as the happiness in Advay’s love life, thought he. It had grown quite dark around him. The thick fog outside was, in part, responsible. The mist allowed only a vague, gray light onto the patio. What little illumination there was did not penetrate far. Advay actually was waiting for Shilpa to return with news; but his nostrils kicked in at the familiar scent of Chandni and he looked up with happy expectation.

The moment he saw her,he couldn’t help but just move forward and hug her to his chest. His Chandu, his cute Katto Gilheri. This hug would tell her how much he loved her and all her anger would melt away in his arms, as always!

Instead of a trembling lover, he faced a pissed-off ice-queen. He struggled for breath, entranced by the white-hot heat and fury beating from her in waves. He held her away and looked deep into her eyes.

For a moment, Chandni thought she would just melt away. His hug, his touch everything screamed his need
..need to be loved back. He was torn. It was telegraphed in the way his eyes bore into hers and the eagerness that radiated from his skin. Chandni pulled in a deep breath and steeled herself, moving out of his arms and purposely turning her back to him on the pretext of switching on the lights on the patio.

“You have visitors. Here is your blazer. Please do wear it.” Chandni put forward his blazer, she had picked from the bedroom.

Advay hated her very formal, impersonal tone; as if she was his secretary and not his wife. He knew,she had been hurt. She was angry. But she knew, he was trying. Unless she allowed, things couldn’t be mended between them. He didn’t know how to comfort her, how to appease her. He felt as if a dark cloud hung over them, despite Chandni’s concerted attempts to behave as if nothing were wrong.

He knew better. Her aura was alienating him

And her unwillingness to mend their relation wounded him
He had been dead scared for her safety. He wanted her to know that.

But he’d lost his temper before he had the chance to say that.

His fears were hurting her. He knew it. But he couldn’t discuss them with her until he’d found a solution. He didn’t want to appear weak and scared and undecided, or worse, to watch her natural compassion change into pity. He’d rather accept her alienation temporarily than lose her respect, her complete trust in him as her protector, her strength.

But somehow, he was not finding a way forward. Not yet. He was caught between two extremes, both of which were unacceptable. At the moment he lacked the courage or the wisdom to find a middle path.

He reached for the coat absentmindedly. Perhaps he lacked both courage and wisdom.

Only Gods could help his case. He just wanted her and the family safe. He wore the coat, not wanting to rattle her feathers; but couldn’t help teasing her.

“Formal blazer and casual jeans? First time, I am wearing a combination like this.” He joked, and Chandni couldn’t help the corners of her mouth lifting upwards in a reluctant smile.

Encouraged by the ghost of smile, Advay tried further, “You should have brought me a pant change also. I could change my pants for you.”

Expecting the innuendo to make her blush with last night memories, he stared at her; but the steel was back in her expressions. She refused to let her toes to get curled in and averted her mind from all happy memories. Somehow, the lesson had to be taught firmly this time.

“I chose to bring the coat for you, as the visitors seem to be some formal delegates. Please go and wait in the study. I’ll send them over.”

The tone was definitely different than before. This was neither his Katto nor swag waali Chandu. OK, she needs wooing further and this time I’ll truly woo her; something completely different. At least these visitors made her speak to me though she is perturbed, so the battle is not lost completely.

Chandni went away to call the visitors and Advay proceeded to the study, putting the lights off on patio while smiling with himself.

‘Chandu, if this is your challenge to me, I’m all for it and I’ll always be the winner. I’ll give you a sucker punch which you’ll not know where it came from and rest assured, when you’re least expecting it. You’ll have no time to flinch or brace and that’s my promise!’

Advay recognized Mr. Gomez as soon as he walked in. There had been some acquaintance with him during Advay’s work tenure in Spain and Advay had liked the man for his honesty and his genuineness; but had chosen to keep his distance knowing Mr. Gomez’s involvement with the five families. His visit today was a sure surprise without prior intimation.

“Buenas tardes, Senor Albert.” Mr. Gomez spoke tentatively, struggling to gauge his reaction to sudden visit.

“Buenas tardes, Senor Lui. It’s a pleasure to see you.” Advay’s face broke into his practised warm smile for business associates.

Mr. Gomez felt immediately relieved with the tense air clearing and the two men hugged warmly in their customary manner.

“What brings you here today?” Advay came straight to the point.

“I come with a special request from  Senor JosĂ©Luis GonzĂĄlez Garcia himself.” Gomez spoke most humbly.

Advay’s instincts were alerted immediately; though he schooled his expressions to practised calm. This name was one of the most influential from the Five  Families and operated only in topmost higher circles. The mafia connection was publicly known. Any contact with any of the five families was something Advay stringently avoided throughout his career.

Gomez was a senior experienced delegate whose practice made him sense the changed instincts immediately. This kind of hurdle had already been expected. Gomez turned on his convincing tone immediately.

“You do not have to worry, this will not compromise your career in any way and you will not be coerced in doing anything that you don’t wish to do. HE HIMSELF has assured it. HE just wants you to once honour him with a meeting as he’s on a two day’s visit of Spain starting from day after.” tomorrow.”

Advay smiled in his mind. He was aware of Gomez’s expertise in complex negotiations. Advay was in a catch. While they were assuring Advay would not have to do anything against his wish but meeting the family head itself was not his wish at all.

“Has HE given any hint about the purpose of the meeting?”     

"Senor's  Modus Operandi is never to disclose any details. But you are my genuine friend! My gauge is that it will be some friendly purpose. If you accept the invitation, I shall myself ensure to get prior confirmation that you reserve the right to say NO to anything that you wish not to do. With our past acquaintance, that's the least that I can do at this juncture for you."

Advay knew Mr. Gomez spoke sincerely. It was more by compulsion rather than choice that Gomez was passing the invitation from the families to him. And they had chosen Gomez owing to friendly relation with Advay. 

The cogs in Advay's brains worked with their usual mathematical precision. The choice to refuse this invitation itself was very much with him. Life would continue the same way as it had gone before. Anyone from the families could not harm him because He was well protected under the guardianship of various Governments. So while they held immense power, he could still hold onto his own stature.

But then, he would always wonder what had they wanted to discuss with him? Whether there was some risk which he had not perceived earlier?

The advice from DD earlier flashed in his mind. Think out of the box! Was this God's way of opening another door for Advay? Could he use the alliance with the families to secure his family's safety. Yes, Maybe! 

Advay smiled, " I trust you completely, Lui!" He put his hand on Lui's shoulder and pressed it warmly. " I know you'll ensure my complete safety and my right to say NO after meeting. I am willing to come but you'll need to help me with Passport. The earlier given Passport has been accidentally destroyed."

Advay's smile broadened with the memory of his Tom and Jerry fight with Chandni during Allahabad days. She had stolen his passports and called the police. He had managed to find the Glass case with help of Murli and had destroyed all details before Allahabad Police could see them.

The relieved exclamation from Lui broke Advay's reverie.

"Oh Thank God! It's such a pleasure. Passport will not be an issue at all. I'll have a new one issued for you from embassy here..... And Senor, you must bring your wife along. It will be my greatest pleasure to receive you both in our country. You're an extremely lucky person, Senor. You have made a wise choice in marriage. She's a charming lady with beauty and brains both. A Spanish passport may not be feasible but I can have an express Visa issued for her, or is she already on Schengen visa? "

Advay's smile broadened further as he nodded. Yes, this was definitely God's door being opened to allow him to woo his wife. Her anger would fly away with the beauty of Madrid. 

"That will be very kind of you, Senor Lui! You have met her already, haven't you? Hope it's not a trouble to arrange a tour for her while I am in the meeting. Actually, I am on my honeymoon so I don't want to leave her alone while the work demands take up my time........... And yes, we'll travel separately for her safety and you must provide the same Z security as mine for her travel."

How much ever the entire family disregarded Advay's concern for security, he himself understood and appreciated the importance ; so it was naturally integral part of each and every plan.

"What trouble, Albert!" Gomez exclaimed, "It will be our pleasure! Rather, I shall arrange for a guided tour for both of you after the meeting...... And please convey my apology to her for disturbing your honeymoon!...... Somehow, the information came that you are here with your whole family, so the thought of your honeymoon did not strike me earlier."

"That's right! It was her idea to make it into a family trip!"

"She's indeed a very special woman."

"That she is, very much!" Advay smiled as both parted on a happy note.

Mafia! A vortex pulling everything inside, I thought till date....... Out of the Box protection for my family, can it be?....And what could that possibly entail? A path leading to a thicket of thorns, poison ivy,and endless predators poised to tear flesh?

Advay shook away the morbid thoughts refusing to let panic attack him on his own turf. Yes! His own turf
. his territory right from that fateful day of running away from the goons to save Miku; then returning to Allahabad for his revenge mission, choosing to stay in Enemy’s house. At every step he had dealt with just poison ivy. Could there be anybody more dangerous than Indrani, the BXXch!

A raw fury gripped his mind at the memory of Indrani. Advay grabbed the raw irritation like a life vest and breathed deeply and evenly. Yes,Mafia! That was the only shelter, the right kind of security that he wanted for his family.

Advay’s brow cleared of all worry frowns and a sense of determination, his signature feeling confirming this thought, flooded him with relief. Some non registered echoes reverberated some mix sounds in his mind.The image of Darsh ripped through his mind, the only guy whom he could trust to distinguish the facts. 

Advay hurried to the sitting area where Adi was watching TV.

" Hey Super Adi! Have you seen Darsh Mama?"

"Mama??..... CM , yourself and Miku Mama are my only Mama." Adi spoke high handed.

The kid looked happy and made Advay smile. "OK! Where is your buddy Darsh?"

"He left a while back."

"Where?"

"No idea?"

"Where's your Mumma?"

" In kitchen."

"And your Maami?"

" With her."

Ok! Another chance to woo his wife. She would never retaliate in front of Pooja. Advay hurried to the kitchen.

"Pooja , where is DD?"

"He left, Bhaiyya."

Irritation vexed Advay's face. Why the whole family was speaking so curtly to him?

"I know that already Pooja. That's why I am asking where has he gone?"

"He said, he had to practice for his concert. Must have gone to his recording studio."

Had something happened while he spoke with Lui? Why had Darsh gone out when he could have easily practised here at home itself? 

"Is everything OK, Pooja?"

This time, Pooja looked at Chandni working by her side and smiled. " Between us things are more than fine."

Chandni smiled back at her refusing to look at Advay. 

"Chandni, We'll be travelling soon.I'll be visiting embassy tomorrow."

Attack was the best defence, he had learnt already. Acting like normal would keep her mind away from earlier incident. He would appease her anger with his love once they were in Spain. He expected Chandni to query him; but instead Pooja asked, worry creeping in her voice immediately.

" Any issues, Bhaiyya? Why embassy?"

"No issues. Chandni has destroyed all my passports, need to get them renewed." Mischief played on his lips wanting to coax her, goad her into retorting defence.

Pooja smiled at him. She realised Naani had been right. Her Bhaiyya-Bhabhi's romance thrived on conflict.

"Pooja, I am going out to meet DD. We both could be late. Don't wait up for dinner. Myself and DD will eat, when we return." Advay knew Chandni would never eat without him, she would wait.

"No Bhaiyya, he said he'll be staying at the studio till the concert maybe. He's not coming for dinner."

"I'll just come." Chandni left in a hurry as Advay watched her from behind. Her back frame was so damn alluring, desire stirred immediately within him. Down boy, not now! the snake can come out of the cage in our bed tonight. He told himself.

Chandni returned with a change of shirt and held in front of Advay.

"What's wrong with this shirt now? I'm only going to meet DD, Chandu, not any formal meeting. You gals make me do fashion parade every time" 

His complaining tone was only to coax her to respond and this time she did.

"You may not remember but you have been wearing the same shirt since yesterday. Please change it and keep the coat on. It will be cold if you get delayed.

Without a single look she walked away again, refusing any further conversation between them.

==================================================================

Wow! 70th Chapter. The series had run for 70 episodes and now the story has continued further for another 70 episodes giving a full-on Barun experience. Hope you gals are enjoying these episodes with all their twists and fiery romance as much as I do.

Some how once I started writing this episode, suddenly things started going bad around me, worsening further , almost like world crumbling down around me. I genuinely thought Barun Shivani pair has bad luck with this number. IPK3 is 70 episodes, even Lakshman rekha Shivani's soap has 70 episodes only. 

I am happy I could somehow complete and update this chapter. Do keep encouraging me with your reading patronage, like hits and comments and then let's enjoy this IPK3 saga further with beautiful expressions from Barun.

MAFIA! That's a dangerous twist, isn't it? Advay is jumping into fire once again. Where will this Trial of Fire take him?

What will happen on Advay Chandni front? My mind tickles with Advay's thoughts.

Corona SabKoRona has put the earth at stall. Hope all you gals are safe and happy with your loved ones. Keep following the golden rule of Corona

3S for covid: stay Strong, Safe and Secure

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 3 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago

Do you gals believe in cosmic connection, when hearts are genuine? 

Let me explain..... I am mourning for my father everyday in my heart...... This story I love so much; has Ranbir Kapoor as Darsh character...... From today, even Ranbir will feel the same pain as mine.

My father succumbed to cancer, so did Ranbir's.

The most surprising thing is that Darsh's father arrives soon in this IPK3 Untold Saga and is played by none other than 

I remember this man from 4 years of my age. The film Bobby was super hit and we had a calendar with the lead pair stills on our wall. From the wall, he used to smile.

And then we saw him on TV in his films like Khel khel mein, Rafoo Chakkar, the super hit Kabhi kabhi, Hum kissi se kum nahi, zamane ko dikhana hai, karz.

My memory of watching him in theatre starts from Amar Akbar Anthony.... Akbar Illahabadi singing parda hai, parda hai can never ever be forgotten.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch-i9iBrCYQ 

Then there was a chain of blockbuster hit films - Premrog, sargam, chandni, nagina.... the heroines kept changing but the hero was always Rishi Kapoor.

He must have romanced each and every top heroine, but in his heart remained just one love Aaj, kal ..... and forever

Neetu Singh-along : The very Essential Neetu Singh playlist – One ...

My connection with Neetu is like a cycle ride: Rishi Kapoor

Kapoor and Kapoors- Big Shots of Bollywood

Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham Vadi Log Vadi Vadi Baatein GIF - Find ...

Rishi Kapoor at his last Christmas lunch with family.

May his soul rest in peace...

nainam chindanti shastrani

All three super leads of the blockbuster are no more.

RISHI KAPOOOR - CHANDNI SUPERHIT BOLLYWOOD MOVIE VINYL RECORD ...

Ritu Nanda (Rishi Kapoor's sister) and himself have passes away within a time span of 1 year.

https://twitter.com/barunrogi/status/1255951568396062722?s=20

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 3 years ago
sonya317 thumbnail

Neha, mis condolencias.

Edited by sonya317 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sonya317

Neha, mis condolencias.

Sonya, Gracias por su amabilidad.

Originally posted by sonya317

It's hard to lose loved ones, my condolences to Neha.smiley19

Genuinely Sonyasmiley31, It's so hard that eons may pass but the pain still brings tears to your heartsmiley19

One thing I realised....... Whatever age you might reach, the feeling of being Orphaned, completely disheartens you...... Sudden feeling of no land beneath your feet and you kind of hang suspended in the Universe!