Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Kuttisri
Haan And wifi is not connecting to lappy :|
So, can we expect update soon???
Originally posted by: khwaishfan
Hi Tanya, how are you? Will you be posting part 7 today?
I am fine, how are you??? I have not even started writing??? 😆
Originally posted by: khwaishfan
I am great thanks, maybe you can start writing now
Will tomorrow or day after tomorrow do??? 😃
Originally posted by: khwaishfan
Of cos tomorrow is fine :)
😆 you love reading, just the way I do. So, can understand. But I dint expected that anyone will like what I write too😳😆
Originally posted by: Tatianabhardwaj
😆 you love reading, just the way I do. So, can understand. But I dint expected that anyone will like what I write too😳😆
please do not underestimate yourself! 😃🤗
I am waiting for you to post the story on childhood love!! 😉
so you can post this asap?????
Originally posted by: khwaishfan
please do not underestimate yourself! 😃🤗
>>>>🤗
I am waiting for you to post the story on childhood love!! 😉
😆
so you can post this asap?????
😆 started writing. Lets see when I will be able to post😃
Originally posted by: Tatianabhardwaj
😆 started writing. Lets see when I will be able to post😃
hmm I was also referring to your new story! 😉
so this will be updated tomorrow??
Chapter One: Before the Storm At five in the morning, Shimla still belonged to the dark. The hill town slept beneath a cold blue hush, its...
Love is an intense feeling of affection and care towards another person. It is a profound and caring attraction. On the other hand, lust is a...
Tum Mile Chapter 1 “You can’t go through there!” the secretary shouted as she hurried around the reception desk after Geet, the sudden panic in...
A/N: This is loosely based on a true and personal story close to me however the ending for this SS will be different than the one we’d endured...
Dhundlae aks Koi dhundla sa ek aks meri aankhon mein rehta hai, Koi bechan khawabon mein rehti hai, Ek manoos si awaz mujhe sone nahi deti, Koi...
207