Aa ye shubh karya Mai karu 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aa ye shubh karya Mai karu 🤣
Finally I googled 🤣
Kriti
It feels so good to see your friends appreciated ❤️
I am so happy for your mera dost 🤗
Keep creating 👍🏼
Originally posted by: HateSober
Ok I got something for u 😆 No googling ok 🤓
- What did the Earth say to the Sun?
- A designer's unplanned baby would be called?
- What did the toaster say to the bread?
- What did bread say to the butter?
- While leaving what did one tomato say to the other tomato?
1) my life revolves around you
2)
3) I want you inside me
4) you're my butter-half
5) ketchup
Originally posted by: 18shabbo
Congratulations Kriti👏!!!! All the banners are brilliant, especially the one you made for Ramya, that's my favourite.❤️
Thank you 🤗
Originally posted by: ShirishaTeddy
Kriti
It feels so good to see your friends appreciated ❤️
I am so happy for your mera dost 🤗
Keep creating 👍🏼
Thank you shiri 🤗
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
1) my life revolves around you / you make my day 😆
2) untitled - 1 🤣
3) I want you inside me that's hot 🤣
4) you're my butter-half ☺️
5) ketchup later
untitled - 1 seriously 🤣
Hi Members, Before starting on my new OG fiction, do spend a subscribe to my new fan fiction and OG fiction channel. U will surely like it. Do...
Hi everyone! I've recently started a YouTube channel called Ghost Hale . Instead of uploading original TV serial clips, I create AI-generated...
52