Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Omg Simone Singh is married to her ugly onscreen husband from 4 more shots please She was so pretty (still is).. my mom's fav show Heena.
Originally posted by: AI6NKGQVHO2RQAHE
Omg Simone Singh is married to her ugly onscreen husband from 4 more shots please She was so pretty (still is).. my mom's fav show Heena.
What? 😲
From where did you find out? 🤔
First of all that Phir jeet jayega India song is made to look really grave! All these actors ki over acting ek taraf aur ananya ko kata the first time she showed her is so bad 😳, bechari itni bhi buri nahi hai.
Originally posted by: 5NDIZFIRL74LZAXM
Omg Simone Singh is married to her ugly onscreen husband from 4 more shots please She was so pretty (still is).. my mom's fav show Heena.
They have a beautiful house facing the beach. I used to watch that ek haseena thi on star plus just cause of her!!! She's beauty personified.
The plate is more tempting 😆!
This is so beautiful aram se quarantine Kat loongi aisa ghar ho toh
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_CBrggpZvZ/?igshid=tw990zxg4ac7
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_HU4Fcpz4z/?igshid=qj4rtns6k1c2
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0