Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
No idea. Just went with the story as it was narrated 😆
are they twins?Now I know how to differentiate between these two... Samiksha's got beautiful eyes.
The spread of the coronavirus in this tidy city-state suggests that it might be difficult for the United States, Europe and the rest of the world to return to the way they were anytime soon, even when viral curves appear to have flattened.
The only way to combat this is china way, let the people die and people develop herd immunity otherwise people would die of hunger.
Spread was controlled initially. But once it hit dharavi type places of Singapore cases skyrocketed. It just takes one case to go in confined places n boom...new hundred cases. Also Singapore PM extended lockdown because scattered cases all around Singapore...
I was watching ipk scenes again.khushi is a Salman fan in the show and she had salman's pic in her room.after falling for asr Khushi replaces Salman's pic with asr's pic it reminded me of Bhai Vs BS poll🤣
Watching SP Mahabharat for the first time. Everything is so OTT.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0