Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Omg this was one of the best time of our show in twitter 🤣🤣 #YouCanDoITAbir i so want them to trend again so that we can get something more this time 🤣

look at this diya🤣🤣

https://twitter.com/lostAngelzx/status/1169604898012270594?s=20

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Good chandu.👍🏼 If u r not feeling good abt the guy then there is no point in saying yess.. 🤗

In my case i have made them refused coz i wasn't interested in them..😆😆 Ab ladki direct mana karegi to acha nahi lagta na..so i chose another path..😛😳

oyeee piya you chalak ladki 🤣 what did you do to make them refuse 🤣 

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

write up...

A couple are happily married and its been six months of their marriage... on one fine day, he was angry at her as she is busy in some work and not caring him that much, he is not that typical guy who want his wife to be around always but today he is just off , so he wanted be in her arms and rest himself but she is busy and this didnt go well with him.

when she is back from work , she understood that he is upset and he needs her but it already late, so convincing him in this moody situation is a big task but she has to do as she loves her darling hubby so much...

when she goes to him, he just shrugs her off and says i invited my friends for dinner and its all bro night out, she just kept quiet and said i will prepare the dinner, he just says i will prepare the dinner you can do your work and goes from there.

she runs behind him and says i will help you, i will do what you say. he agrees to her and says after the preperation you go to your mom home as i said its a bro night out.

she says i will be in terrace until you complete your night or in some other room but i wont go leaving you and moved to kitchen for preparing dinner.

his friends joined him but he is just physiclly present with them but mentally he is just thinking of her but couldnt even leave them and go as he is the one who planned this , he just mesaged her, she repleid verys weetly understanding him,except him all enjoyed and left his house around 4 am, he went to her immediately who is still awake and waiting for him. 

he said sorry to her and she just want to take him in her embrace and didnt drag much but she huuged him ,he once again said sorry and why are awake till this time?

she answers it in single sentence, im just waiting for you.

he feels guilty and says sorry once again, she just move more towards him and crushes her lips with his, he too drawn towards her passionately and they had a hard core love making.

she feels the pain but she is just enjoying the love from him as its the first time he is harsh on her but he is also showing his love and passion for her and in that he didnt even recognsie the pain he is giving to her.

next morning, when he is up from the bed, he see some brusies on her neck and waist, but still she has a beautiful smile on her face.

he wakes her but she says i want to sleep, so more time but he cant wait to apologise , he searches remedy in online and applies paste on her bruises, with the tingling sensation she awakes, by seeing her like this, he says sorry to her but she says its ok and this pain shows the love and i enjoyed this.

he is still feeling guitly but she says every woman dreams of his man to get fullfilled in all ways, so yes today i got another oppurtunity and this is some what painful but the love you have for me is visible and i love this and kisses her bruise and then him.

he makes him to sit beside and asks, what if i said NO to your proposal? he asks what she is talking about?

she says i just want to know, i made you wait 2 years to listen YES for our relationship, so what if my answer is NO.

he asks do you really want to listen? she says YES.

he says, i know you like me and my inner feeling always said one or the other day you will say yes, so i listened to it and waited for you, but if when my inner feeling says u can never say yes, definitely i would have married some other for my parents sake but can never love her like you.

that marriage will be compromise which dont have love but a responsibility, but i am lucky enough as this wish of mine also fullfilled by god. 

she hugs and say sorry for making you wait but i will never do that again. I LOVE YOU so much and i am very dumb that i couldnt understand it earlier.

P.S: i dont why i wrote this, i just kept it here when the thought came into my mind...

Ruhi..🤗 This is beautifully written yaar.. 😳👏

Guy wanted attention and then planned his bro night..and then regretted.. like this part that she really waited for him till 4. Me hoti to so jati.. Nothing is more imp than my sleep😛 And then how she understood him. His taking care of her bruises after that rough night was Nice..👍🏼

Is this OS or u want to continue.. I loved this yaar.. i love reading anything in which Leads are patient enuf to wait for the other person to accept the proposal and their lovee..He waited for her and she felt his love.😳

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Aww you described it so well nandu the eye conversation is one of my favorite.. 

haina there was actually a ntural glow in both mishbir in haldi sequence  wow nandu see the conncetion in that scene n also this one you posted they are infront of mirror... 

and this is one of my favorite scene the first time abir complimented her n the way he took a step ahead in their relationship to show his feeling for her... ❤️

Ahem another time when mish was awestruck n temperature coffee hawt tha.. 😉❤️☺️

yes yes, they do have quite a few special moments with the mirror - like KC date at rajgadh❤️

Uff all time coffee hawt sequence hayee I feel like this was the first and only time we saw Mishti be mesmerised and lost in Abir😳☺️ kitna handsome hai yaar, we need to see more moments like this, we've seen Abir be stunned by Mishti's looks, but come on a hot, dashing cute ladka like Abir also deserve such stunned reactions from Mishtee too😆☺️

We need Abir to bring on his 'A game'😉😆 and take that step again

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

I didn't know about Salman Khan thing..it's a nice initiative..

I know it's not like no one is helping but may be it's not sufficient like there are 200 ppl on set for each show who might be working on daily wage bases ...how much can production house or actors could do??? 3-4 months it would be really difficult for them 

Hein na if one crew member gets infected he will be risking 200 more ppl😲

I know itss not enuf but something is better than nothing.. Plus Maha govt are also providing them free rashions. But we cant say whether these things r reaching the needy or not.. Mediators are taking away or keeping these free things with themselves. So its imp govt shd keep their eyes open for these people.. These things shd reach those people who r in dire need of money and other requirements.

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The best news I got today..Rhea watching sha's mahabharat.. wowwwwwww🥳🥳🥳

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

meri wedding itni aasaan nahi hain..i think it will postpone to next year...

iss wedding ki matter my faith matches with mishti...

Ohh ruhi you said about your love but didnt knew about your wedding getting fixed... congrats dear hope by end of this year you will start your new life... All the best dear 🤗🤗❤️

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

yes yes, they do have quite a few special moments with the mirror - like KC date at rajgadh❤️

Uff all time coffee hawt sequence hayee I feel like this was the first and only time we saw Mishti be mesmerised and lost in Abir😳☺️ kitna handsome hai yaar, we need to see more moments like this, we've seen Abir be stunned by Mishti's looks, but come on a hot, dashing cute ladka like Abir also deserve such stunned reactions from Mishtee too😆☺️

We need Abir to bring on his 'A game'😉😆 and take that step again

More than consummation it’s such cute and amazing foreplay scenes that makes a difference 

Mishbir need to have different scenes 

I really loved the sword fight and then Abhir flirting with mishti and picking her up

something which will bring out the best in our mishbir 

Some amazing beautiful scene