Frequent Posters

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago
Just_Smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Ohhh that was so hilarious ...I remember I had a gud tym going through the thread🤣🤣even Raj had tweeted under the thread...ajeeb fd hain🤣🤣

haha abir was trolled so much🤣🤣but still he hasn't done it🤣

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

why do you think he will leave you ...be positive spread love one day love will come to you🤗🤗

What if he gets tired of my tantrums and my rantings...he is the only person who I know who never got angry on me...he never blasted on me..he is amazing..but my fear is not yaar....

I don't know chandu..may be it's possible...may be one day I will get everything that I wish ...may be it's all possible..

Just_Smile thumbnail

What if he gets tired of my tantrums and my rantings...he is the only person who I know who never got angry on me...he never blasted on me..he is amazing..but my fear is not yaar....

I don't know chandu..may be it's possible...may be one day I will get everything that I wish ...may be it's all possible..

he won't leave you...if he is truly your friend😛

You will definitely get everything you wish for.. stay positive...

You know I relate to Mishti a lot bcz I kind of faced similar situations like her...when I got wedding matches 🤣i have gone through hell but I stayed positive and everything is well now.  .so I believe in positivity...good things will happen automatically😛

Just_Smile thumbnail

https://twitter.com/__bannokisaheli/status/1169673088750870530?s=20

Hanky Panky and nayi naveli gf🤣

Edited by Just_Smile - 4 years ago
Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

he won't leave you...if he is truly your friend😛

You will definitely get everything you wish for.. stay positive...

You know I relate to Mishti a lot bcz I kind of faced similar situations like her...when I got wedding matches 🤣i have gone through hell but I stayed positive and everything is well now.  .so I believe in positivity...good things will happen automatically😛

I hope so...he knows he is very important for me...and I can't afford to lose my only best friend...it will hurt me a lot....

U know I got connected to the show becoz I can relate to Mishti a lot and Abir taught me to hope.. mishbir made me believe in love..the show has given me a lot of things to learn...

Btw u r married???or just proposal

Edited by The_incredible - 4 years ago
Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

haha abir was trolled so much🤣🤣but still he hasn't done it🤣

itna zaleel hona ki bawajood...kuch seektha nahi hai yeh ladka🤣

humaari phooti kiss-mat💔😆....aisi sanskaari logon se dil haar byte hum😛 😆

aur woh chumma waala edit s epic yaar Chandu🤣🤣

ours s one hell of a completely crazy fandom⭐️...hanky-panky & nayi naveli gf😎😆

Just_Smile thumbnail

I hope so...he knows he is very important for me...and I can't afford to lose my only best friend...it will hurt me a lot....

U know I got connected to the show becoz I can relate to Mishti a lot and Abir taught me to hope.. mishbir made me believe in love..the show has given me a lot of things to learn...

Btw u r married???or just proposal

ii connect to mishti bcz just like Mishti I said no for a match at last moment as I wasn't feeling good about the boy.. we were so different .some how I managed to gather courage and I said no. 

If not for lockdown I  would have got married😆 April 18 was the date we fixed .. bcz of sudden lock down we postponed the wedding. . warna it would have been third day of my marriage 

Edited by Just_Smile - 4 years ago