Oh, I have protocols in place for that 😎
a. Member with history- $0.25
b. Member without history- $0.10
Dissing Jyoti - $10. Yes, I can do that too- just a bit on the expensive side- aakhir survival ki baat hai 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh, I have protocols in place for that 😎
a. Member with history- $0.25
b. Member without history- $0.10
Dissing Jyoti - $10. Yes, I can do that too- just a bit on the expensive side- aakhir survival ki baat hai 😎
must be how else has her fans got hold of such personal papers.... how embarrassing! I’m assuming rash must be aware 😳Originally posted by: TheRowdiest
her FC has leaked her bank statements SS where Arhaan has withdrawn lakhs of money from her account . It’s her PR behind it for sure
n she remembered today oh how 15lakhs are missing..?! Talk about staying in the headlines 🤡Originally posted by: Luvpari345
Today rashmi fans leaked ss of bank statements (don’t know how they got until and unless rashmi leaks then ) and arhaan took 15 lakhs from her account it seems when she was in bb in November.
who is he?
Edit: Btw luv ur reply to karnan on sid saying chal nikal yaha se....was it before or after the money task that could place in family week?
https://twitter.com/chalpakaamat/status/1252205800396926977?s=19
Good night guys
@zeherli hope tumhara intuition sahi ho aur blast ho
Seems like kuch hone vala hai
Either sidnaaz k against or sidnaazians k against 😆
Fam be ready ya all😆
More power to u all🥳😆
Originally posted by: BS.KSG_Dewani
Aditiya talked about sidnaaz....I think I heard he said sidnaaz made two songs together already 😛😉
Yes he said I think they did two songs 😲did he lie or forgot that they only did one song
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
Seems like kuch hone vala hai
Either sidnaaz k against or sidnaazians k against 😆
Fam be ready ya all😆
More power to u all🥳😆
Aisa kyun ??
hawww professor hira who’s name have u got on ur target board at home 😈😆
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
Seems like kuch hone vala hai
Either sidnaaz k against or sidnaazians k against 😆
Fam be ready ya all😆
More power to u all🥳😆
Bachhe hue big sidnaaz handle report ho rhe ye pta h mjhe
Sidnaaz k against toh roz hota h nothing new
But itna convictions se kyu bola