Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~
Whether u avoid them or not the fact remains they come and make things really ugly and ruin the mood of the forum. Jab tak ban nahin hote woh chalta jaata hai.
See you and i both have from time to time gotten involved in political discussions, have we made things go ugly? No right. Why cant we ignore people who want to create mess as long as we have freedom to discuss what we would want to.
hahaahah need to maintain clean image bhi aur spreading venom through MID ..aur uske baad bhi log pehchaan lete hai 😆
That's my point. Why are you asking me to go somewhere else. Would you like me to revert back same to you for all Korean discussions, camilla and Instagram posts. Lets be reasonable here.. we can all have our personal faviorite discussions and control the nuisance creators.
That never happens here otherwise someone like psycho flames wouldn’t be able to come back despite being repeatedly banned .
Waiting for the 2nd CC ban now.
See you and i both have from time to time gotten involved in political discussions, have we made things go ugly? No right. Why cant we ignore people who want to create mess as long as we have freedom to discuss what we would want to.
Woh toh main waise bhi karti hoon. The last thing I will get into is a never ending discussion of whataboutery online. Its just pure time waste and I have enough experience to know when to get out of it to save my time and energy here 😆
I can take my responsibility but dusro ka pata nahin. CC bandh hone ke chances toh rahenge with that.
Nah.. I am just warning.. I mean s/he'll will definitely payback 😆
Finish this CC asap and move to new CC before mods come 😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0