Haan 😆😆
Waise Shaon di se Mili na? Unhe tumhara banaya hua Yeh Siggy bohot pasand aaya.❤️😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haan 😆😆
Waise Shaon di se Mili na? Unhe tumhara banaya hua Yeh Siggy bohot pasand aaya.❤️😳
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Waise Shaon di se Mili na? Unhe tumhara banaya hua Yeh Siggy bohot pasand aaya.❤️😳
Arre nahi just said hi
And then I didn’t go to bb cc
Really that’s great 🤗
I’m trying to update siggy and pro pic nahi ho raha hai mishti 😭😭😭😭
Arre nahi just said hi
And then I didn’t go to bb cc
Really that’s great 🤗
I’m trying to update siggy and pro pic nahi ho raha hai mishti 😭😭😭😭
🤗
Kyun nahi ho rha hai??? Settings mein gadhbad hai kya???
Don’t know
Pata nahi mera saath aise kyun hota hai humesha 🤦🏻♀️😢
kya yaar?😆 chalo good evening
kya yaar?😆 chalo good evening
😆 good evening...
bhai, over here its 8:45am
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5