kavitha_r thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 hours ago
#1

Chapter 1 — A Friendship That Hides a Love

Scene 1 — Morning in Goa

The sun rises over the beautiful Goan coast. Fishermen return from the sea as boats gently sway near the docks.

KT opens the shutters of her small restaurant.

KT: Come on, Goa! Another day, another battle with hungry customers!

She begins arranging chairs when Laksh walks in carrying a basket of freshly caught fish.

Laksh: Good morning, KT!

KT: Good morning? It's already eight o'clock!

Laksh: For fishermen, eight o'clock is practically afternoon.

Laksh's Birthday Celebration

KT laughs.

Mouni Roy Smile

KT: Let me guess. You brought fish again.

Laksh: Fresh catch. The best one is for your restaurant.

KT: And what about the rest?

Laksh: I'll sell it.

KT: So my restaurant gets the best fish, and you get the best price from everyone else?

Laksh: Exactly.

KT: You're becoming a very clever businessman.

Laksh: Not yet. First I have to become a boat owner.

KT looks at him.

KT: Still dreaming about your own boat?

Laksh smiles.

Laksh: It's not just a dream anymore. I'm saving every rupee.

KT: And when will you finally buy it?

Laksh: Then I'll never have to work for Thekedaar again.

KT: You'll become your own boss?

Laksh: Yes.

He looks at KT for a moment.

Laksh: And then I'll give someone very special the life she deserves.

KT doesn't notice the meaning behind his words.

KT: Whoever she is, she's very lucky.

Laksh smiles quietly.

Laksh: I hope she realizes that someday.

Scene 2 — The Docks

Laksh walks toward the docks with Cheena.

Thekedaar is standing near the boats, checking the day's work.

Thekedaar: Laksh! You're late.

Laksh immediately starts working.

Cheena points toward a damaged fishing net.

Laksh: Hmm? That one?

Cheena nods.

Laksh: Don't worry. We'll repair it before sunset.

Thekedaar watches them.

Thekedaar: Laksh, you're wasting too much time looking after Cheena.

Laksh becomes serious.

Laksh: He's my friend.

Thekedaar:** Friendship doesn't put food on the table.

Laksh: Neither does abandoning a friend.

Thekedaar looks annoyed but walks away.

Cheena gives Laksh a grateful smile.

Laksh pats his shoulder.

Laksh: Don't worry. I'll always look out for you.

Cheena gestures toward the sea.

Laksh: Yes. One day we'll have our own boat.

Cheena's eyes brighten.

Laksh: You and me. Nobody will order us around.

Cheena enthusiastically nods.

Scene 3 — Ganga's House

Ganga watches Laksh counting his earnings.

Ganga: How much did you save today?

Laksh: Enough to make me one step closer.

Ganga: And how many steps are left?

Laksh sighs.

Laksh: Many.

Ganga sits beside him.

Ganga: You're working day and night for that boat.

Laksh: I have to.

Ganga: Why?

Laksh hesitates.

Laksh: Because I want to give someone a good life.

Ganga smiles knowingly.

Ganga: Krishna Tulsi?

Laksh immediately looks away.

Laksh: Ma...

Ganga: You don't have to say anything. I've known for a long time.

Laksh: She doesn't feel the same way.

Laksh Discovers Manthan's Fraud

Ganga: Have you ever told her?

Laksh: No.

Ganga: Then how do you know?

Laksh looks down.

Laksh: Because she looks at me like I'm her best friend.

Ganga gently touches his shoulder.

Ganga: Sometimes love begins exactly like that.

Ganga's Shocking Appearance

Laksh smiles sadly.

Laksh: But KT deserves more than what I can give her right now.

Ganga: She doesn't need a palace, Laksh. She needs someone who truly cares for her.

Laksh: That's why I need my own boat first.

Ganga shakes her head affectionately.

Ganga: You boys and your foolish pride.

Scene 4 — Ganesh Awasthi's House

Ganesh watches KT preparing food for the restaurant.

Ganesh: KT.

KT: Yes, Papa?

Ganesh: What do you think of Laksh?

KT smiles.

KT: Laksh? He's wonderful.

Ganesh becomes hopeful.

Ganesh: Wonderful?

KT: Of course. He's my closest friend.

Ganesh's smile fades slightly.

Ganesh: Only a friend?

KT: What else?

Ganesh: Nothing.

Ganesh Joins Raghav's Defence - Advocate Anjali Awasthi (Season 1, Episode 308) - Apple TV

KT looks suspicious.

KT: Papa, why are you asking strange questions?

Ganesh: Because I think Laksh would make a very good husband.

KT bursts out laughing.

KT: Papa!

Ganesh: What's so funny?

KT: You're talking about Laksh!

Ganesh: Yes. I am.

KT: He's my friend. My best friend. That's all.

Ganesh sighs.

Ganesh: Sometimes the person standing closest to us is the person we fail to see.

KT doesn't understand.

KT: Papa, don't start giving me philosophical lectures.

Amba Requests Krishna Tulsi

She walks away.

Ganesh watches her.

Ganesh: One day you'll understand, beti.

Scene 5 — The Wedding Function

That evening, KT, Laksh, Ganga and Ganesh attend a wedding in the village.

Music fills the courtyard.

KT pulls Laksh onto the dance floor.

Laksh: Me? Dance?

KT: Yes, you!

Laksh: I came here to eat.

KT: You can eat after dancing.

Laksh: That's blackmail.

KT laughs and starts dancing.

Laksh reluctantly joins her.

Soon, both are laughing as they dance together.

O Maria o Maria o Maria ho o ho
O Maria o Maria o Maria ho o ho
Are Johney jab bola tha tujhse
Shaadi karegi mujhse
Kaise kaha tha ye bata aa aa aa

O Maria o Maria o Maria ho ho ho
O Maria o Maria o Maria ho ho ho
Are Johney jab bola tha tujhse
Shaadi karegi mujhse
Kaise kaha tha ye bata aa aa aa

O Maria o Maria o Maria ho ho ho
O Maria o Maria o Maria ho ho ho

The excitement for the new season of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi is at an all-time high, and the buzz keeps growing stronger every day. Ever since Mouni Roy's cameo as

Shola sa tan mann mein ek bhadka to hoga
Johnny ki baaton se dil dhadka to hoga
Sun ke wo baatein kya tu chup ho li thi
Mummy se poochhungi kya aisa boli thi hey

O Maria ha o Maria ha o Maria hoho ho hoho
O Maria ha o Maria ha o Maria ho ho ho ho
Johney jab bola tha tujhse
Shaadi karegi mujhse
Kaise kaha tha ye bata aa aa aa
O Maria o Maria o Maria ho ho ho
O Maria o Maria o Maria ho ho ho

Johney ne jab tujhse ki thi aisi baatein
Garmi ke wo din the ya sardi ki raatein
Kya wo ye bola kuchh aisa ho jaaye
Hum tum ho kamre mein aur chabhi kho jaaye
O Maria ha o Maria ha o Maria hoho hoho ho ho ho
O Maria ha o Maria ha o Maria ha ha ha ha

Ganga watches them with a knowing smile.

Ganesh whispers:

Ganesh: Look at them.

Ganga: Laksh loves her.

Ganesh: I know.

Ganga: But she doesn't know.

Trupti Tries To Kill Ganga

Ganesh: Then someone needs to make her understand.

Ganga smiles.

Ganga: Perhaps not yet. Let them find their way to each other.

On the dance floor, KT spins around and almost loses her balance.

Laksh catches her.

For a brief moment, they stare at each other.

KT smiles.

KT: Thank you.

Laksh is lost in her eyes.

Laksh: Always.

KT pulls away casually and continues dancing.

Laksh watches her.

His smile slowly becomes wistful.

Johney jab bola tha tujhse
Shaadi karegi mujhse
Kaise kaha tha ye bata aa aa aa
O Maria o Maria o Maria ho ho ho
O Maria o Maria o Maria ho ho ho

Ho khoyi hui thi jab tu shaadi ki baaton mein
Thama Johney ne tha kya haath bhi haathon mein
Jab haan boli tu kya wo paas aaya tha haan
O my darling keh kar kya gale lagaaya tha
Haan haan haan haan haan
O Maria ha o Maria ha o Maria ho o ho o
O Maria ha o Maria ha o Maria ho ho ho ho

Johney jab bola tha tujhse haaye
Shaadi karegi mujhse haaye
Kaise kaha tha ye bata aa aa aa
Ho Maria
Ho Maria
Ho Maria
Ho ho ho Maria

Scene 6 — After the Wedding

Outside the venue, KT and Laksh walk toward home.

KT: We had so much fun tonight!

Laksh: You had fun. I nearly broke my back dancing.

KT: Liar!

She playfully nudges him.

KT: Admit it. You enjoyed dancing with me.

Laksh smiles.

Laksh: Maybe.

KT: Maybe?

Laksh: Okay. Yes.

KT grins.

KT: See? I knew it.

They continue walking.

There is a moment of silence.

Laksh gathers courage.

Laksh: KT...

KT: Hmm?

Laksh: If... if someone wanted to tell you something important...

KT: What?

Laksh stops.

KT turns toward him.

KT: Laksh?

He looks into her eyes but loses his courage.

Laksh: Nothing.

KT: Why did you stop?

Kyunki's Iconic Duo Returns! Mouni Roy and Pulkit Samrat to appear as Krishna Tulsi and Lakshya Virani once again — fan excitement at its peak! . #PulkitSamrat #mouniroy #fblifestyle #trending #bollywood #KyunkiSaasBhiKabhiBahuThi

Laksh: I forgot what I wanted to say.

KT laughs.

KT: You're strange.

She walks ahead.

Laksh watches her.

Laksh: I love you, KT.

KT doesn't hear him.

He smiles sadly and follows her.

Scene 7 — The Dream

The next morning, Laksh stands at the docks looking at the boats.

Thekedaar approaches.

Thekedaar: Still dreaming?

Laksh: One day I'll own one.

Thekedaar: Boats are expensive.

Laksh: I know.

Thekedaar: You'll need years.

Laksh looks toward the horizon.

Laksh: I'll wait.

Thekedaar: And what will you do after you own it?

Laksh smiles.

Laksh: Take my family out to sea.

He pauses.

Laksh: And give KT everything she deserves.

Thekedaar notices the expression on his face.

Thekedaar: Ah. So that's the real reason.

Laksh smiles but says nothing.

Scene 8 — KT's Restaurant

KT is serving customers when Laksh arrives.

KT: You're late!

Laksh: Sorry. Work at the docks.

KT: Sit. I've kept breakfast for you.

Laksh smiles.

Laksh: You remembered?

KT: Of course. You're my best friend.

The words make Laksh smile, but a little sadness lingers behind it.

Laksh: Best friend...

KT: What?

Laksh: Nothing.

Kyunki's Iconic Duo Returns! Mouni Roy and Pulkit Samrat to appear as Krishna Tulsi and Lakshya Virani once again — fan excitement at its peak! . #PulkitSamrat #mouniroy #fblifestyle #trending #bollywood #KyunkiSaasBhiKabhiBahuThi

KT places a plate before him.

KT: Eat.

Laksh looks at her lovingly.

Laksh: You're taking care of me too much.

KT: Someone has to.

KT walks away.

Laksh quietly watches her.

He whispers to himself:

Laksh: One day, KT... one day I'll tell you.

Outside, the sea fills the air.

His dream of owning a boat is growing stronger.

But so is the love he has kept hidden in his heart.

Created

Last reply

Replies

7

Views

25

Users

1

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 hours ago
#2

Chapter 2 — The Heir Arrives

Scene 1 — Payal's Office

A large fishing company overlooks the Goan harbor. Inside the spacious office, Payal sits behind her desk. Her nephew and General Manager, Ashwin, stands before her with his assistant, Batuk Laal.

Ashwin places a file on the desk.

Ashwin: Aunt, I've gone through the latest market figures.

Payal: And?

Ashwin: The local fishermen are hurting our business.

Beyhadh: Ashwin-Jhanvi amazed seeing Maya's daring attitude

Payal: How?

Ashwin: They're bringing large quantities of fish into the market. Because they sell independently, the market price falls. Our company loses money.

Batuk nods eagerly.

Batuk: Sir is absolutely right, Madam. These small fishermen don't understand business economics.

Payal looks at him coldly.

Payal: And apparently you don't understand that the sea doesn't belong to us.

Ashwin remains composed.

Ashwin: I'm only suggesting that we restrict fishing in certain areas.

Payal: No.

Ashwin: But—

Payal: The sea feeds thousands of families, Ashwin. I'm not going to destroy their livelihoods to increase our profits.

Bua Maa ne thaan liya hai Prarthana ke jeevan mein toofaan laana, par kya bhagya dega sach ka saath? , Dekhiye #Kumkum Bhagya har roz, raat 9 baje, sirf #ZeeTV par. , #BuaMaa #ZeeOnTheGoReels ...

Ashwin's jaw tightens.

Ashwin: Of course.

He closes the file.

But his expression reveals that he has no intention of giving up.

Scene 2 — Ashwin's Ambition

Later, Ashwin sits in his private office with Batuk.

Batuk: Sir, Madam rejected the proposal.

Ashwin: I know.

Batuk: Then what will you do?

Ashwin looks through the glass window toward the company's fleet of boats.

Ashwin: Wait.

Batuk: Wait?

Ashwin: Payal is getting older. One day, everything she owns will belong to me.

Batuk smiles.

Batuk: Of course, Sir. You are practically her Son.

Ashwin's expression changes.

Ashwin: Practically isn't enough.

He picks up a photograph of Payal.

Ashwin: I want this company. The wealth. The position. Everything.

Batuk suddenly looks nervous.

Batuk: But Madam has no children here.

Ashwin smiles.

Ashwin: That's what I thought.

Scene 3 — The News

Payal calls Ashwin into her office.

Payal: I have something to tell you.

Ashwin: What is it?

Payal looks at him.

Payal: Eklavya is coming to Goa.

Ashwin freezes.

Ashwin: Eklavya?

Payal: My grandson.

Ashwin: He's coming here?

Payal: Yes. He's finished his studies in America. I want him to come back and take responsibility for the company.

Ashwin's face falls.

Ashwin: But Aunt... he's never worked here.

Payal: He'll learn.

Ashwin: You want him to manage the company?

Payal: Eventually, yes.

Ashwin struggles to hide his anger.

Ashwin: After all these years?

Payal becomes emotional.

Payal: He is my grandson.

Ashwin: But his parents—

Payal: Don't mention them.

Ashwin pauses.

Ashwin: You still blame Uncle for marrying her?

Payal's face hardens.

Payal: He threw away everything I gave him for a woman from an ordinary family.

Ashwin: And Eklavya paid the price.

Payal looks away.

Payal: His parents died when he was seven. I brought him back to Goa.

Ashwin: But you sent him to a hostel.

Payal: I gave him the best education money could buy.

Ashwin: That's not the same as giving him a family.

Payal looks at him sharply.

Payal: Enough.

Telly Reviews Archives updated on August 8, 2026 - TellyReviews

Ashwin leaves.

Outside, his pleasant expression disappears.

Ashwin: So the little prince has finally returned.

Batuk follows him.

Batuk: Sir?

Ashwin: My inheritance just became complicated.

Scene 4 — Eklavya Comes Home

A car drives through Goa.

Inside sits Eklavya, sophisticated and confident after years in America.

He looks out at the familiar coastline.

The car stops outside Payal's mansion.

Payal comes out to receive him.

Eklavya steps out.

For a moment, grandmother and grandson look at each other.

Payal: Eklavya...

Eklavya: Grandma.

Akashdeep Saigal - Wikipedia

She embraces him.

Payal: You've grown so much.

Eklavya: I was seven the last time you saw me outside a hostel.

Payal becomes uncomfortable.

Watch Kumkum Bhagya TV Serial 29th April 2025 Full Episode 3066 Online on ZEE5

Payal: I did what I thought was best for you.

Eklavya: I know.

They enter the mansion.

Payal begins showing him around.

Payal: This house will be yours one day.

Eklavya stops.

Eklavya: I didn't come back for the house.

Payal: Then why did you come back?

Eklavya: Because this is where my parents lived.

Payal's expression darkens.

Payal: Your father wasted his life.

Eklavya turns around.

Eklavya: Don't.

Payal: He could have had everything. Instead, he married—

Eklavya: My mother.

Silence.

Eklavya: She was my mother.

Payal: She was a commoner.

Eklavya: And she was the woman my father loved.

Payal says nothing.

Eklavya: I won't listen to anyone who insults them. Not even you.

He walks away.

Payal watches him, hurt and angry.

Scene 5 — Eklavya Meets the Sea

Early the next morning, Eklavya wakes before sunrise.

He walks along the beach.

The golden morning sun reflects on the waves.

Suddenly, he sees someone in the water.

Krishna Tulsi.

KT is swimming freely in the sea.

Eklavya stops.

He stares.

She swims toward the shore, completely unaware of him.

Hot Mouni Roy Swimming Photos 02 (246800) | Kollywood Zone

Eklavya is mesmerized.

Eklavya: Wow...

Akashdeep Saigal

She dives underwater

Mouni Roy HOT Underwater VIDEO In White SWIMSUIT At Maldives || Instagram - YouTube

and emerges again.

Eklavya smiles.

Eklavya: Okay... Goa was definitely a good idea.

KT finally notices him staring.

She walks out of the water.

KT: Excuse me?

Eklavya immediately straightens.

Eklavya: Me?

KT: Yes, you.

Eklavya: I was just...

KT: Watching me?

Eklavya: Appreciating the sunrise.

KT looks toward the sky.

Then at him.

KT: The sunrise is behind you.

Eklavya becomes embarrassed.

Eklavya: Right.

KT laughs.

KT: You're new here, aren't you?

Eklavya: Is it that obvious?

KT: Very.

Eklavya: Eklavya.

KT: Krishna Tulsi.

Eklavya: Krishna Tulsi?

KT: Everyone calls me KT.

Eklavya: KT.

He repeats it with a smile.

KT: Don't make it sound so dramatic.

Eklavya: Sorry.

KT picks up her towel.

KT: Nice meeting you.

She walks away.

Eklavya watches her leave.

Eklavya: Krishna Tulsi...

He smiles.

Eklavya: I think I've just fallen in love with Goa.

Scene 6 — The Fishermen's Nets

A few days later, Ashwin takes one of the company's boats out toward the fishing grounds.

Nearby, Laksh and several local fishermen have deployed their nets.

Laksh notices Ashwin's boat approaching dangerously close.

Laksh: What is he doing?

The boat continues straight toward the nets.

Laksh: Stop!

Ashwin doesn't slow down.

The boat crashes through the fishing nets, tearing them apart.

The fishermen shout in horror.

Laksh: Our nets!

Ashwin turns the boat around.

Laksh swims toward the damaged nets and pulls up a section.

It is badly torn.

Laksh: You destroyed them!

Ashwin steps off the boat.

Ashwin: Move aside.

Laksh: Who's going to pay for this?

Tripti Stops The Wedding

Ashwin: Why should I?

Laksh: Because you deliberately drove through them!

Ashwin laughs.

Ashwin: You people put your nets wherever you want and expect everyone else to adjust.

Laksh: Those nets are our livelihood!

Ashwin: Then buy better nets.

Laksh clenches his fists.

Laksh: We don't have money like you.

Ashwin walks away.

Laksh looks at the ruined nets.

Laksh: I'll make him pay.

Scene 7 — Laksh Comes to the Office

The next day, Laksh enters the company's headquarters.

Batuk tries to stop him.

Batuk: Where do you think you're going?

Laksh: To see Ashwin.

Batuk: Do you have an appointment?

Laksh: I don't need one.

Ashwin appears.

Ashwin: Let him come.

Laksh walks into the office.

Laksh: You damaged our fishing nets yesterday.

Ashwin: I remember.

Laksh: We want compensation.

Ashwin: No.

Laksh: At least pay for the damage you caused.

Laksh Discovers Manthan's Fraud

Ashwin: I said no.

Laksh: Then I'll take the matter to the authorities.

Ashwin gets up.

Ashwin: Do you know who you're threatening?

Laksh: I'm not threatening anyone. I'm asking for what we're owed.

Ashwin: Get out.

Laksh refuses to move.

Laksh: Not until you agree to compensate us.

Suddenly, another voice comes from the doorway.

Eklavya: How much?

Everyone turns.

Eklavya walks inside.

Ashwin is stunned.

Ashwin: Eklavya?

Eklavya looks at Laksh.

Eklavya: How much did the nets cost?

Laksh hesitates.

Laksh: Enough that the fishermen can't afford to replace them easily.

Eklavya looks at Ashwin.

Eklavya: Then pay him.

Remember Akashdeep Saigal AKA Ansh Gujral Who Was Killed By Tulsi In Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, What Is He Doing Now? | Times Now

Ashwin: You don't understand the situation.

Eklavya: I understand that our boat destroyed their property.

Ashwin: They were fishing in company waters.

Eklavya: Then why weren't they warned?

Ashwin has no answer.

Eklavya turns toward Laksh.

Eklavya: You'll receive the compensation.

Laksh looks surprised.

Laksh: Thank you.

Eklavya: Don't thank me. It's simply the right thing to do.

Laksh nods.

As he leaves, Eklavya notices a familiar name written on the fishing permit.

Eklavya: Laksh...

Laksh turns.

Laksh: Yes?

Eklavya: We'll meet again.

Laksh smiles.

Laksh: Hopefully under better circumstances.

He leaves.

Eklavya watches him go.

Ashwin looks furious.

Ashwin: You shouldn't have interfered.

Eklavya: If this company belongs to me someday, I don't want it to be known for crushing people who are poorer than us.

Ashwin stares at him.

Eklavya walks away.

Scene 8 — Two Men, One Woman

That evening, Laksh returns to the beach.

He sees KT sitting near the shore.

KT: Laksh!

He smiles and joins her.

KT: Where were you all day?

Laksh: Taking care of a problem.

KT: Everything okay?

Laksh: Now it is.

Will Mouni Roy and Pulkit Samrat Return to the Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi Universe? - Times of India

KT smiles.

Farther away, Eklavya arrives at the beach.

He spots KT.

His face lights up.

But then he sees Laksh sitting beside her.

Eklavya watches them.

KT laughs at something Laksh says.

Eklavya smiles despite himself.

Eklavya: So... that's Laksh.

Meanwhile, Laksh looks at KT lovingly.

KT remains completely unaware of the feelings between the two men who are slowly entering her life.

The sea rolls gently toward the shore.

A new chapter has begun.

kavitha_r thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 hours ago
#3

Chapter 3 — Love, Betrayal and a New Friendship

Scene 1 — Eklavya Begins to Pursue KT

The next morning, KT arrives at her restaurant and notices a small bouquet on a table.

She looks around.

KT: Who left these here?

A voice comes from outside.

Eklavya: Someone who wanted to brighten your morning a little.

KT turns.

Eklavya is standing at the entrance, smiling.

KT: You?

Eklavya: Guilty.

KT: Why?

Eklavya: Because I wanted to see you smile.

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi fame actor Akashdeep Saigal is all set to make a much-awaited comeback on television. The actor, who became a household name for his role in the

KT tries to hide her smile.

KT: You barely know me.

Mouni Roy - Wikipedia

Eklavya: Then I'll have to get to know you better.

KT: And who permitted you?

Eklavya: Nobody.

He walks inside.

Eklavya: But I'm hoping you'll give it to me.

KT laughs.

KT: You're very confident.

Eklavya: Only around you.

Scene 2 — A Serenade

That evening, KT closes her restaurant.

As she steps outside, she hears music.

She looks toward the beach.

Eklavya is standing beneath a palm tree with a small group of musicians.

He begins serenading her with a romantic song.

KT watches, completely surprised.

Saagar kinaare dil ye pukaare

Tu jo nahin to mera koi nahin hai

O, saagar kinaare

Saagar kinaare dil ye pukaare

Tu jo nahin to mera koi nahin hai

O, saagar kinaare

She slowly walks toward him.

KT: Eklavya!

Eklavya: Did you like it?

KT: You did all this for me?

Eklavya: Who else?

KT smiles.

KT: You're crazy.

Eklavya: Maybe.

Jaage nazare, jaagi hawayein

Jaage nazare, jaagi hawayein

Jab pyaar jaaga, jaagi fizayein

O, pal bhar ko dil ki duniya soyi nahin hai

He comes closer.

Eklavya: But you make me crazy.

KT looks away, embarrassed.

KT: What are you trying to do?

Eklavya: Make you fall in love with me.

KT looks at him.

Saagar kinaare dil ye pukaare

Tu jo nahin to mera koi nahin hai

O, saagar kinaare

KT: And if I already have?

Eklavya's eyes widen.

Eklavya: Then I suppose I succeeded.

They both laugh.

Laheron pe naache kirnon ki pariya

Laheron pe naache kirnon ki pariya

Main khoi, jaise saagar mein nadiya

O, tu hi akeli to khoi nahin hai

Saagar kinaare dil ye pukaare

Tu jo nahin to mera koi nahin hai

O, saagar kinaare

Scene 3 — KT and Eklavya Fall in Love

Their meetings become frequent.

They walk along the beach.

They explore the markets of Goa.

Eklavya helps KT at her restaurant.

One evening, they sit on the rocks watching the sunset.

KT: You know, when you first came here, I thought you were arrogant.

Eklavya: And now?

KT: Now I think you're slightly less arrogant.

Eklavya: That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.

KT laughs.

Eklavya becomes serious.

Eklavya: KT...

She looks at him.

Eklavya: I don't know when it happened.

KT: What?

Eklavya: Somewhere between seeing you on that beach and hearing you laugh every day...

He takes her hand.

Eklavya: I fell in love with you.

KT's eyes become moist.

KT: I fell in love with you too.

They smile at each other.

Neither notices Laksh approaching from a distance.

But Laksh doesn't see them.

He turns back toward the village.

He remains completely unaware.

Eklavya-KT romanced...

Jaane do naa

Hey paas aao naa

Ho o oo o jaane do naa

Hey paas aao naa

Chhuo naa chhuo naa mujhe

Chhuo naa chhuo naa

Dekho chhuo naa chhuo naa chhuo naa

Ho o o paas aao naa

Jaane do naa

Aao naa aao naa paas aao naa aao naa

Dekho aao naa aao naa aao naa

Ho o o o jaane do naa

Paas aao naa

Hmm.. hm chhodo kalaai dekho ro dungi

Chhodo kalaai dekho ro dungi

Jaao, main tumse nahin bolungi

Maan bhi jaao meri baat, sanam

Haathon mein rehne do ye haath sanam

Chhuo naa chhuo naa mujhe

Chhuo naa chhuo naa dekho chhuo naa

Paas aao naa

Akashdeep Saigal

Jaane do naa

Pyaase honthon ki jo kahaani hain

Pyaase honthon ki jo kahaani hain

Paas aa ke tumhein sunaani hain

Ye baatein main naa kar paaungi

Paas naa aana mar jaaungi

Aao naa aao naa paas aao naa

Aao naa dekho aao naa

Jaane do naa

Paas aao naa

Dil jaise karvatein badalta hai

Dil jaise karvatein badalta hai

Mera to sara tan jaltaa hai

Armaan jo dil mein machalte hain

Tan yunhi jalte pighalte hain

Chhuo naa chhuo naa mujhe

Chhuo naa chhuo naa dekho chhuo naa

Paas aao naa

Ho jaane do naa

Aao naa aao naa paas aao naa

Aao naa dekho aao naa aao naa aao naa

Ho o o o jaane do naa

Paas aao naa

Ho o hmm hmm hmm hmm

Hmm hmm hmm hmm

Hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm

Scene 4 — Ashwin's Plan

At the company headquarters, Ashwin presents Payal with another proposal.

Ashwin: We need to change our pricing strategy.

Payal: Explain.

Ashwin: We'll lower the market price of our fish.

Payal looks surprised.

Payal: Lower it?

Ashwin: Temporarily.

Payal: Why?

Ashwin smiles.

Ashwin: The small fishermen sell their catch independently. They have debts. They borrow money to buy boats, nets, and equipment, and then pay interest.

He points to the figures.

Ashwin: If we sell below their price, they'll have no choice but to reduce their prices too.

Payal: And?

Ashwin: They won't be able to survive at those prices.

Payal understands.

Ashwin: One by one, they'll stop fishing. Their debts will swallow them.

Payal: And once they're gone?

Ashwin: We control the market.

Payal thinks for a moment.

Payal: What about the company's profits?

Ashwin: We'll recover them later. Once there is no competition.

You can't second guess Harshwardhan Hooda in Bepannaah: Rajesh Khattar

Payal smiles.

Kumkum Bhagya | Smita is stunned to see Bua Maa in her house.

Payal: Do it.

Ashwin smiles triumphantly.

Ashwin: You won't regret it.

Scene 5 — The Fishermen Discover the Problem

At the docks, Laksh and several fishermen examine the day's sales.

One fisherman looks worried.

Fisherman: The company has reduced its price again.

Another fisherman shakes his head.

Fisherman 2: How are we supposed to compete?

Laksh: We can't keep lowering our prices.

Fisherman: If we don't, nobody will buy our fish.

Fisherman 2: I already owe the lender money.

Another Fisherman: So do I.

Laksh looks around at the worried faces.

Laksh: Don't panic.

Fisherman: What are we supposed to do, Laksh?

Laksh looks toward the company's boats.

Laksh: We'll find another way.

Fisherman: What way?

Laksh doesn't answer immediately.

Laksh: First, we need to understand exactly what they're trying to do.

The fishermen nod.

Laksh knows that their entire livelihood is at stake.

Scene 6 — Eklavya Learns About the Fishermen

Eklavya hears about the fishermen's problems.

He approaches Laksh at the docks.

Eklavya: Laksh.

Laksh turns.

Laksh: Eklavya! What are you doing here?

Eklavya: I heard there's trouble.

Laksh: It's complicated.

Eklavya: Then explain it to me.

Laksh tells him about the falling prices.

Eklavya becomes concerned.

Eklavya: That's going to hurt all of you.

Laksh: Exactly.

Eklavya: I'm sorry.

Laksh smiles.

Laksh: You don't have to apologize for everything your family does.

Eklavya looks at him.

Eklavya: Maybe I should get to know the people affected by our decisions.

Laksh: Then come with me.

Eklavya smiles.

Eklavya: I'd like that.

Scene 7 — The Local Bar

That night, Laksh takes Eklavya to a small local bar near the fishing village.

They sit together with drinks.

Eklavya looks around.

Eklavya: So this is where you fishermen come to relax?

Laksh: Sometimes.

Eklavya: It's certainly different from the places I used to go in America.

Laksh: Forget America tonight.

He raises his glass.

Laksh: To Goa.

Eklavya raises his glass.

Eklavya: To Goa.

They drink.

Laksh laughs.

Laksh: You know, when you first arrived, I thought you were just another rich businessman.

Eklavya: And now?

Laksh: Now I think you're still a rich businessman.

Eklavya laughs.

Eklavya: Fair enough.

Laksh: But you're a good man.

Eklavya becomes touched.

Eklavya: Thanks.

Laksh: And if you ever need a friend here...

He extends his hand.

Laksh: You've got one.

Eklavya shakes his hand.

Eklavya: Same goes for you.

They smile.

Neither man realizes how complicated their friendship will become.

They both sang and danced.

Ho.. ho yun hi gaate raho

Ho Muskuraate raho

Naacho re sab jhumke gaao re

Ho gaao re aao re

Ho.. ho yun hi gaate raho

Ho muskuraate raho

Naacho re sab jhumke gaao re

Ho gaao re aao re hey heyhey hey ha ha

Hey jab talak raat rahe jaam rahe

Dil ko deewangi se kaam rahe

Ho yaar tujhko meri yaari ki kasam

Humse ab dosti kaa naam rahe

Ho chalo ab jhum ke masti

Mein ye gaao re ha aao re

Ho.. ho yun hi gaate raho

Ho muskuraate raho

Naacho re sab jhumke gaao re

Ho gaao re aao re.. hey hey hey

Hyi ya hu hu huhu

Ha ha ha haha

Ha ha hey hey

Ho ho hoho ho

Hey hey hey hey

Hey hey hey hey

Hey hey hey hey

Hmm pyaar mil jaaye to hai duniya hasin

Haan pyaar ke jaisa nasha koyi nahi

Pyaar le jaaye jahan jaaun wahi

Ho pyaar tujhko milega yaar yahi

Chalo ab jhum ke galiyo mein

Ye gaao re ha aao re

Ho.. ho yun hi gaate raho

Ho muskuraate raho

Naacho re sab jhum ke

Gaao re ho gaao re aao re

Ho ho ho

Hey hey hey

Hey hey hey

Aa ha haha

Aa ha ha

Hey hey hey

Ho ho ho

La la la

Hey hey hey ae hey heyhey

Ho ho ho

la la la

Hey hey hey ae hey heyhey

Ho ho ho

Scene 8 — Two Friends, One Secret

Laksh walks Eklavya home.

Laksh: You know what Goa needs?

Eklavya: What?

Laksh: Someone like you in that company.

Eklavya: Why?

Laksh: Someone who remembers that fishermen aren't numbers on a balance sheet.

Eklavya looks thoughtful.

Eklavya: I'll remember that.

Laksh smiles.

Laksh: Good night, friend.

Eklavya: Good night.

Laksh walks away.

Eklavya watches him.

His smile slowly disappears.

He remembers KT.

Eklavya: I'm sorry, Laksh.

He looks toward KT's house.

Eklavya: There's one thing I can't tell you.

Meanwhile, Laksh walks home happily, completely unaware that the woman he secretly loves has already given her heart to his new friend.

And in Payal's office, Ashwin looks at the latest market figures with satisfaction.

The fishermen are struggling.

The company is gaining control.

And nobody yet realizes that the battle for Goa's fishing waters has only just begun.

kavitha_r thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 hours ago
#4

Chapter 4 — The Love He Gave Away

Scene 1 — "Chehra Hai Ya Chand Khila Hai"

The early morning beach is quiet.

The sky is painted in shades of gold and pink. Waves gently touch the shore.

KT walks barefoot along the beach.

She suddenly hears music.

She turns.

Eklavya is standing a short distance away, smiling at her.

KT: You again?

Eklavya: Did you expect someone else?

KT: Maybe.

Eklavya: Who?

KT smiles mischievously.

KT: I won't tell you.

Mouni Roy Shares a Soul-Stirring Note on Hope and Healing Alongside Dreamy Beach Photos

Eklavya walks toward her.

Eklavya: Then I'll have to find out.

The romantic melody of "Chehra Hai Ya Chand Khila Hai" begins to play.

Ho, Chehra Hai Ya Chand Khila Hai

Zulf Ghaneri Shaam Hai Kya

Saagar Jaisi Aankhon Vaali

Ye To Bataa Tera Naam Hai Kyaa

Eklavya gazes at KT as if seeing her for the first time.

Akashdeep Saigal opens up on joining Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi 2, calling it a chance to carry forward a legacy while creating something new. He shares his excitement about being

He gently takes her hand.

They walk beside the sea together.

KT splashes some water toward him.

Eklavya: Hey!

He splashes water back.

KT laughs and runs away.

Eklavya follows her.

She reaches a small rocky stretch and turns around.

He stops in front of her.

For a moment, neither says anything.

The music continues.

Tu Kya Jaane Teri Khaatir

Kitna Hai Betaab Ye Dil

Tu Kya Jaane Dekh Raha Hai

Kaise Kaise Khwaab Ye Dil

Dil Kehta Hai Tu Hai Yahaan To

Jaata Lamha Tham Jaaye

Waqt Ka Dariya Behte Behte

Is Manzar Mein Jam Jaaye

Toone Deewana Dil Ko Banaaya

Is Dil Par Ilzaam Hai Kya

Saagar Jaisi Aankhon Vaali

Ye To Bataa Tera Naam Hai Kya…

Eklavya gently moves a strand of hair away from her face.

KT lowers her eyes shyly.

They walk through the shallow water together.

Eklavya holds her hand as the waves pass around their feet.

Later, they sit beneath a palm tree.

KT rests her head against his shoulder.

KT: I never imagined I'd fall in love like this.

Eklavya: Neither did I.

KT: What did you imagine?

Eklavya: Something complicated.

He looks at her.

Eklavya: I didn't know it could be this simple.

KT smiles.

KT: What is simple about it?

Eklavya: You.

She looks at him.

Eklavya: Whenever I'm with you, everything else disappears.

KT smiles and holds his hand.

The song reaches its romantic high point as they look at each other.

They slowly walk back along the beach, hand in hand.

Ho, Aaj Maein Tujhse Door Sahi

Aur Tu Mujhse Anjaan Sahi

Tera Saath Nahin Paaun To

Khair Tera Armaan Sahi

Ye Armaan Hain Shor Nahin Ho

Khamoshi Ke Mele Hon

Is Duniya Mein Koi Nahin Ho

Hum Dono Hi Akele Hon

Tere Sapne Dekh Raha Hoon

Aur Mera Ab Kaam Hai Kya

Saagar Jaisi Aankhon Vaali

Ye To Bataa Tera Naam Hai Kya…

Neither knows that this beautiful morning will become one of the memories Eklavya will treasure for the rest of his life.

Scene 2 — Eklavya's Decision

Eklavya sits with Laksh at the docks.

Their friendship has grown considerably.

They joke, argue, and share their dreams.

Eklavya: Laksh, I need your help.

Laksh: Anything.

Eklavya: There's something I want to ask Ganesh Awasthi.

Laksh looks curious.

Laksh: What?

Eklavya hesitates.

Eklavya: I want to marry KT.

Laksh smiles.

Laksh: You really love her.

Eklavya: More than I can explain.

Laksh: Then go and ask her father.

Eklavya laughs nervously.

Eklavya: That's exactly the problem.

Laksh: You're afraid of Ganesh?

Eklavya: Terrified.

Laksh laughs.

Eklavya: I was thinking... perhaps you could speak to him first.

Laksh: Me?

Eklavya: You're close to him. He trusts you.

Laksh smiles.

Laksh: I'll help you.

Eklavya looks relieved.

Eklavya: Thank you.

But before Eklavya can explain further, Laksh becomes unusually quiet.

Eklavya: What happened?

Laksh looks toward the sea.

Laksh: There's something I've never told anyone.

Eklavya: You can tell me.

Laksh takes a deep breath.

Laksh: I love KT.

Eklavya freezes.

Scene 3 — Laksh's Confession

Laksh continues without noticing Eklavya's stunned expression.

Laksh: I've loved her for years.

Eklavya looks away.

Laksh: She's my best friend. My whole world.

He smiles.

Laksh: But I've never told her.

Eklavya: Why?

Laksh: Because I don't think I'm ready.

Eklavya: What do you mean?

Laksh: I want to buy my own boat first.

Eklavya looks at him.

Laksh: I don't want to go to her father with empty hands.

Eklavya: Laksh...

Laksh: I want to build something of my own. I want to give KT a secure life.

He smiles.

Laksh: Once I own my boats, I'll ask her to marry me.

Eklavya forces himself to smile.

Eklavya: She'll be lucky.

Laksh: I hope so.

Laksh puts his hand on Eklavya's shoulder.

Laksh: And when I finally propose, you'll be the first person I tell.

Eklavya nods.

Eklavya: Of course.

Laksh walks away.

The moment he disappears, Eklavya's smile vanishes.

His eyes fill with tears.

He whispers:

Eklavya: How can I take her away from you?

Scene 4 — Eklavya's Sacrifice

Eklavya returns to the beach where he first met KT.

He remembers their conversations.

Their laughter.

Their first meeting.

Their time together.

He takes out a small photograph of KT.

Eklavya: I love you.

His eyes become wet.

Eklavya: But he loved you first.

He tears himself away from the thought.

Eklavya: And he's my friend.

Eklavya makes a painful decision.

He will step aside.

Scene 5 — The Secret Investment

Eklavya quietly learns that Laksh needs a large amount of money to purchase his own fishing boats.

Eklavya contacts an old family friend, Mr. Fernandes, a respected businessman in Goa.

Eklavya: I need a favor.

Mr. Fernandes: What kind?

Eklavya: There's a young fisherman named Laksh.

Mr. Fernandes: I know him.

Eklavya: He wants to expand his fishing business but doesn't have the capital.

Mr. Fernandes: And you want me to invest?

Eklavya: Yes.

Mr. Fernandes: Why?

Eklavya pauses.

Eklavya: Because he deserves a chance.

Mr. Fernandes studies him.

Mr. Fernandes: Does this have something to do with Krishna Tulsi?

Eklavya looks down.

Eklavya: Please don't ask me that.

Mr. Fernandes understands.

Mr. Fernandes: I won't tell him where the investment came from.

Eklavya: Thank you.

Scene 6 — Laksh's Dream Comes True

A few days later, Mr. Fernandes approaches Laksh at the docks.

Mr. Fernandes: I've heard about your work.

Laksh: Sir?

Mr. Fernandes: I'd like to invest in your fishing business.

Laksh is stunned.

Laksh: But why?

Mr. Fernandes: I believe in people who work hard.

Laksh looks at the investment proposal.

Laksh: This could help me buy my own boats.

Mr. Fernandes: That's the idea.

Laksh smiles with tears in his eyes.

Laksh: Thank you, sir.

From a distance, Eklavya watches.

Laksh runs toward him.

Laksh: Eklavya!

Eklavya turns.

Laksh: My dream is finally coming true!

He hugs Eklavya.

Eklavya hugs him back.

Laksh: I can finally build my own business.

Eklavya: I'm happy for you.

Laksh doesn't notice the sadness in Eklavya's eyes.

Scene 7 — The Letter

That night, Eklavya sits alone in his room.

He begins writing a letter to KT.

Eklavya's letter:

"KT,

I don't know how to say goodbye to someone who became such an important part of my life.

When I came to Goa, I never expected to find love.

Then I met you.

You made this place feel like home.

But sometimes loving someone means wanting their happiness more than your own.

I'm leaving Goa.

Please don't look for me.

I need you to know something before I go.

Someone has loved you quietly for years.

Someone who has always stood beside you.

Laksh loves you.

He has loved you long before he found the courage to say it.

Please don't let my leaving make you unhappy.

Live your life.

Be happy.

That's all I want.

Eklavya."

A tear falls onto the paper.

He folds the letter.

Scene 8 — Their Last Meeting

Eklavya asks KT to meet him at the beach.

She arrives smiling.

KT: Why did you ask me to come here?

Eklavya struggles to speak.

Eklavya: I wanted to see you one last time.

KT's smile disappears.

KT: One last time?

Eklavya: I'm leaving Goa.

KT: What?

Eklavya: I have decided to go away.

Akashdeep Saigal

KT: Why?

He cannot tell her the real reason.

Eklavya: Sometimes circumstances make decisions for us.

KT's eyes fill with tears.

KT: What about us?

Eklavya looks at her lovingly.

Eklavya: There will always be an 'us' in my heart.

KT reaches for his hand.

KT: Then don't go.

Eklavya almost breaks.

But he gently removes his hand.

Eklavya: You deserve happiness.

KT: You are my happiness.

Eklavya closes his eyes.

For a moment, he nearly gives in.

Then he remembers Laksh.

Eklavya: KT... Laksh loves you.

She looks stunned.

KT: Laksh?

Eklavya: He has loved you for years.

KT: Why didn't he tell me?

Eklavya: Because he wanted to become worthy of you first.

KT is overwhelmed.

Eklavya: He's waiting until he can stand on his own feet. Until he can build a future for you.

KT looks at him with tears in her eyes.

KT: Why are you telling me this?

Eklavya smiles sadly.

Eklavya: Because you deserve to know how deeply you're loved.

He hands her the letter.

Eklavya: Read it after I leave.

KT: Eklavya...

He walks away.

KT watches him disappear into the distance.

She opens the letter.

Tears fall as she reads.

Meanwhile, Eklavya stops at the end of the beach and looks back one final time.

KT is standing there with the letter pressed against her heart.

Their eyes meet from a distance.

Neither moves.

Eklavya turns away.

He walks toward the road.

Behind him, the waves continue washing over the shore.

He has given up the woman he loves so that his friend can have the future he dreams of.

But he doesn't know what KT will choose.

kavitha_r thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 hours ago
#5

Chapter 5 — The Friend Who Sacrificed His Love

Scene 1 — Laksh's Dream Comes True

Laksh can hardly contain his happiness.

He stands at the docks, looking at the fishing boats.

The investment has finally given him the opportunity he had dreamed of for years.

He turns toward Cheena.

Laksh: Do you understand what this means?

Cheena smiles and nods enthusiastically.

Laksh: We're going to have our own boats!

Cheena embraces him.

Laksh laughs.

Laksh: I can finally go to Ganesh Uncle.

He takes a deep breath.

Laksh: And ask him for KT's hand.

He looks toward the sea.

Laksh: Today, everything is going to change.

The Lighthouse Beach, Sunset

After reading Eklavya's letter, Krishna Tulsi is shattered. She spends the entire night crying. The next evening, she learns from Batuk that Eklavya is leaving Goa on the morning ferry.

She runs to the old lighthouse beach.

The wind is strong. Eklavya is standing alone with a travel bag, looking at the sea.

KT (crying): Eklavya!

Eklavya closes his eyes when he hears her voice but doesn't turn around.

KT: Don't go... please don't go.

She reaches him, breathless.

Eklavya: You shouldn't have come.

KT: How could I not come after reading that letter?

Eklavya still refuses to face her.

Eklavya: Laksh loves you. He deserves you.

KT comes in front of him.

KT: Stop deciding my life for me!

Tears stream down her face.

KT: Did you ask me whom I love?

Eklavya's eyes are wet.

Eklavya: I know the answer.

KT: No... You don't.

She holds his face.

KT: I love you, Eklavya.

Eklavya's composure breaks.

Eklavya: KT... don't make this harder.

KT: Harder? You're leaving me without even asking what I want!

She starts crying uncontrollably.

KT: I can't live without you.

Eklavya can no longer hold back. He drops his bag.

Eklavya: I tried to leave because Laksh is my friend.

KT: And I'm not a prize to be sacrificed between friends.

Silence.

KT throws her arms around him.

Eklavya hugs her tightly.

Both break down in tears.

KT: Don't leave me.

They remain locked in a long, tearful embrace as the waves crash behind them.


Scene 2 — Laksh Goes to KT

Laksh buys flowers and hurries to where he expects to find KT.

He is nervous but happy.

Laksh: KT has no idea what's coming.

He smiles.

Laksh: I've waited years for this day.

He reaches the beach.

But then he stops.

His smile disappears.

A short distance away, he sees KT and Eklavya locked in a deep embrace.

Laksh stands completely still.

KT is crying against Eklavya's shoulder.

Eklavya holds her tightly.

Laksh's eyes fill with tears.

The flowers fall from his hand.

He whispers:

Laksh: Eklavya...

He realizes everything.

The woman he loved.

The friend he trusted.

The future he had imagined.

All of it vanishes in an instant.

Laksh quietly turns around and walks away before either of them sees him.

Scene 3 — A Night of Heartbreak

That night, Laksh sits alone at a small local bar.

A glass sits in front of him.

He stares at it.

Bartender: Laksh, that's your third drink.

Laksh: Make it four.

The bartender hesitates.

Bartender: Are you sure?

Laksh: Tonight, yes.

He drinks.

Memories of KT fill his mind.

Her laughter.

Their childhood friendship.

The wedding where they danced.

The countless times she called him her best friend.

Laksh laughs bitterly.

Laksh: Best friend...

He drinks again.

Laksh: That's all I ever was.

A tear rolls down his cheek.

Laksh: I spent years trying to become worthy of her.

He looks at his hands.

Laksh: I thought if I had my own boats... if I could give her a good life...

He lowers his head.

Laksh: I thought maybe she'd love me.

He closes his eyes.

Laksh: But she already gave her heart to someone else.

Scene 4 — Ganga Finds Him

Late at night, Ganga finds Laksh sitting alone outside the bar.

She immediately realizes something is wrong.

Ganga: Laksh!

He looks up.

Laksh: Ma?

She sits beside him.

Ganga: What happened?

Laksh: Nothing.

Ganga: Don't lie to me.

Laksh looks away.

Ganga sees the tears in his eyes.

Ganga: It's KT, isn't it?

Laksh says nothing.

Ganga understands.

Ganga: You saw her with Eklavya.

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (TV Series 2000–2026) - Shilpa Saklani as Ganga Sahil Virani nee Joshi, Ganga Joshi, Ganga Sahil Virani, ... - IMDb

Laksh finally breaks down.

Laksh: I was going to propose to her.

Ganga's heart breaks.

Laksh: I finally had everything I needed.

He laughs through his tears.

Laksh: The investment. The boats. The courage.

Ganga: Laksh...

Laksh: I was so happy.

He wipes his eyes.

Laksh: And then I saw them together.

Ganga embraces him.

Ganga: I'm sorry.

Laksh: I don't blame her.

Ganga: You still love her.

Laksh: I always will.

Scene 5 — KT Comes to Laksh

The next morning, KT finds Laksh sitting near the docks.

She approaches him.

KT: Laksh.

He turns.

He tries to smile.

Laksh: KT.

KT: We need to talk.

Laksh: About what?

KT sits beside him.

KT: Eklavya.

Laksh becomes quiet.

KT: I love him.

Laksh looks away.

KT: And he loves me.

She pauses.

KT: But he won't speak to me.

Bhoomi Is Released on Bail

Laksh looks at her.

KT: He says he won't come between us.

Laksh: Between us?

KT: He thinks you love me.

Laksh's heart aches.

KT: He won't return to me unless you tell him that you don't love me.

Laksh doesn't respond.

KT takes his hand.

KT: Laksh, you are one of the most important people in my life.

He looks at her.

KT: But you're my friend.

She speaks gently but firmly.

KT: Only my friend.

Laksh swallows his pain.

KT: I understand.

KT: I'm sorry.

Laksh: Don't be.

Tulsi slaps Manthan

She hugs him.

Laksh closes his eyes.

For a moment, he allows himself to feel the heartbreak.

Then he makes a decision.

Scene 6 — Laksh's Ruse

KT looks worried.

KT: What am I going to do about Eklavya?

Laksh suddenly smiles.

Laksh: You don't have to do anything.

KT: What?

Laksh: Do you remember how Eklavya and I became friends?

KT: Yes.

Laksh: Then perhaps you should know something.

KT looks confused.

Laksh: I knew about Eklavya's love for you.

KT: What?

Laksh: And I knew that he would never tell you because of me.

He smiles.

Laksh: So I decided to let him think I was in love with you.

KT stares at him.

KT: Laksh!

Laksh: It was all a ruse.

KT: You mean...

Laksh: I wanted you both to admit what you felt finally.

KT is stunned.

KT: You did all this?

Laksh: What kind of friend would I be if I let two people in love stay apart?

KT embraces him.

KT: You're impossible.

Laksh smiles.

Laksh: Get your man.

Scene 7 — Laksh Confronts Eklavya

Laksh finds Eklavya alone.

Eklavya looks surprised.

Eklavya: Laksh.

Laksh: Why are you avoiding KT?

Amba's Health Deteriorates

Eklavya looks away.

Eklavya: Because I don't want to hurt you.

Krishna, Lakshya Are Engaged

Laksh: Hurt me?

Eklavya: You love her.

Laksh smiles sadly.

Laksh: Yes.

Eklavya looks at him.

Laksh: But she doesn't love me.

Eklavya says nothing.

Laksh: She loves you.

Eklavya's eyes fill with emotion.

Laksh: And you love her.

Eklavya: But—

Laksh: No more excuses.

Laksh puts a hand on his shoulder.

Laksh: You are my friend.

Eklavya: Laksh...

Laksh: And my friend deserves to be happy.

Eklavya embraces him.

Eklavya: I'm sorry.

Laksh closes his eyes.

Laksh: Don't be.

He gently pushes Eklavya toward KT.

Laksh: Go.

Scene 8 — The Reunion

Eklavya finds KT waiting near the beach.

She sees him.

Neither speaks.

Eklavya walks toward her.

Eklavya: KT...

KT:Eklavya...

Mouni Roy poses in an electric blue bikini, flaunts her beach body in these pics! | People News | Zee News

She runs into his arms.

He embraces her tightly.

KT: Why did you leave me?

Eklavya: Because I thought I was betraying my friend.

KT: And now?

Eklavya: Now I know that denying our love would be the real betrayal.

Police Assault Eklavya

They hold each other.

Laksh watches from a distance.

A smile appears on his face despite his pain.

He has succeeded.

Scene 9 — Laksh's Song

Later, the villagers gather near the beach.

Laksh picks up a musical instrument and begins singing a cheerful Goan folk-style song about love finally finding its way home.

Eklavya and KT smile at each other.

They begin dancing together.

Sach mere yaar hai, bas wahi pyaar hai

Jis ke badale men koi to pyaar de

Baaki bekaar hai, yaar mere

Sach mere yaar hai, bas wahi pyaar hai

Jis ke badale men koi to pyaar de

Baaki bekaar hai, yaar mere

Eklavya takes KT's hand and spins her around.

She laughs.

They dance romantically by the decorated seaside while Laksh continues singing.


Jis hath me ek hath hai, us hath ki kya baat hai

Kya faasle, kya manzile, ek hamsafar gar saath hai

Jiski kismat koi yu savaar de, wo hi dildaar hai yaar mere

Ho yaar mere

Ganga watches Laksh.

She knows exactly what he has sacrificed.

She walks over to him.

Ganga: Come with me.

Laksh looks at her.

Laksh: Where?

Laksh Discovers Manthan's Fraud

Ganga: My sister's house. For a few days.

Kyunki3-12thaugust08

Laksh looks back at KT and Eklavya.

They are still dancing happily.

Zume jamin, zume gagan tere liye hoke magan

Khilate rahe sapane tere, mahaka rahe dil ka chaman

Jindagi tujh ko aisi bahaar de, dil ki pukaar hai yaar mere

Haan yaar mere

Laksh smiles.

Laksh: Maybe that's a good idea.

Ganga takes his hand.

They begin walking away.

Laksh turns around one final time.

KT notices him.

Their eyes meet.

She smiles gratefully.

Laksh smiles back.

He silently mouths:

Laksh: Be happy.

KT nods.

Laksh turns away.

He leaves the beach with Ganga to visit her sister.

Behind them, Eklavya and KT continue dancing together.

Sunte the hum ye jindagi, gam aur khushi ka mel hai

Ham ko magar aya najar, ye jindagi wo khel hai

Koi sab jite, sab koi haar de, apani to haar hai yaar mere

Haan yaar mere

Sach mere yaar hai, bas wahi pyaar hai

Jis ke badale men koi to pyaar de

Baaki bekaar hai, yaar mere

The love story of two people has begun.

But somewhere in the background, a third person's sacrifice remains hidden.

Laksh has lost the woman he loved.

Yet he has gained something equally precious:

The knowledge that he made his best friend's happiness possible.

kavitha_r thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 hours ago
#6

Chapter 6 — The Price of Love

Scene 1 — Ashwin Reveals the Secret

Payal is getting ready for an important business trip when Ashwin approaches her.

Ashwin: Aunt, there's something you should know about Eklavya.

Payal: What now?

Ashwin: He's in love.

Payal looks at him sharply.

Payal: In love?

Ashwin: With Krishna Tulsi Awasthi.

Payal's expression immediately hardens.

Payal: Ganesh Awasthi's daughter?

Ashwin: Yes.

Payal: How dare he?

Ashwin: I thought you'd want to know.

Payal turns toward him.

Payal: Eklavya is the heir to this family. He cannot marry a restaurant owner from a fishing village.

Kumkum Bhagya 15th August 2025 Written Update: Seema's Showdown with Bua Maa - TellyReviews

Ashwin: That's exactly what I thought.

harshvardhan hooda on X: "Mere PAPO Ka fal aane wala h😒😌 I guess Hooda son no.3 ki entry hogi 😂😖 #bepannaah" / X

Payal picks up her suitcase.

Payal: I'll deal with this when I return.

Ashwin watches her leave, hiding his satisfaction.

Scene 2 — Eklavya Brings KT Home

A few days later, Eklavya brings KT to Payal's bungalow.

KT: Are you sure your grandmother will be okay with me coming here?

Eklavya: She'll learn to accept us.

KT: But—

Eklavya: KT, I don't want to hide you.

He takes her hand.

Eklavya: You're the woman I love.

KT smiles.

KT: I love you too.

Eklavya looks around.

The house is unusually quiet.

KT: Where is everyone?

Eklavya: Grandma is away on business.

He suddenly gets an idea.

Eklavya: Actually, there's something we can do.


KT: What?

Eklavya: Give everyone a holiday.

KT laughs.

KT: Everyone?

Eklavya: Everyone.

Soon, the servants are sent away for the day.

The enormous bungalow becomes completely private.

Scene 3 — Eklavya and KT's Day Together

Eklavya and KT enjoy themselves like carefree young lovers.

They explore the garden.

KT playfully sprays water at him.

Eklavya: You did not just do that!

KT: I absolutely did.

He chases her around the garden.

She laughs.

Eventually they sit beside the swimming pool.

KT: I've never imagined I'd be sitting here.

Eklavya: Why?

KT: Because this house belongs to your family.

Eklavya: And someday it'll be our home.

KT looks at him.

KT: Our home?

Eklavya: If you'll have me.

KT smiles.

KT: I already do.

They embrace happily.


Scene 4 — Ashwin's Phone Call

Ashwin arrives at Payal's business meeting.

He notices that she is busy.

He waits for the right moment.

Ashwin: Aunt, there's something urgent.

Payal: What is it?

Ashwin lowers his voice.

Ashwin: Eklavya is alone at the bungalow.

Payal looks suspicious.

Payal: So?

Ashwin: He's not alone.

Payal freezes.

Payal: Who is with him?

Ashwin: Krishna Tulsi.

Payal's face turns furious.

Payal: What?

Ashwin: He brought her into your house.

Payal immediately gets up.

Payal: Cancel the rest of my meetings.

Scene 5 — Payal Returns

The front door opens violently.

Eklavya and KT turn.

Payal enters.

KT immediately becomes nervous.

KT: You must be Eklavya's grandmother.

Payal doesn't even acknowledge her properly.

Payal: You. Leave my house.

Eklavya: Grandma!

Payal: I said leave!

Kumkum Serial Latest Episode

KT looks at Eklavya.

KT: It's okay.

Eklavya: No, KT.

KT: I'll go.

She walks toward the door.

Eklavya follows her.

Eklavya: KT!

Payal stops him.

Payal: Let her go.

Eklavya turns angrily.

Eklavya: You didn't even give her a chance to introduce herself.

Payal: I know exactly who she is.

Eklavya: Then you know she's the woman I love.

Payal: And that's precisely the problem.

KT leaves with tears in her eyes.

Scene 6 — Payal's Demand

Eklavya confronts his grandmother.

Eklavya: You humiliated her.

Payal: I protected this family.

Eklavya: From what?

Payal: From making a mistake that will ruin your future.

Eklavya: Loving KT isn't a mistake.

Payal: If you intend to marry her, then bring her father here.

Eklavya: You'll meet Ganesh Uncle?

Payal: I will speak to him.

Eklavya believes she is finally willing to accept KT.

Eklavya: Thank you.

Payal's expression remains cold.

Scene 7 — Ganesh Meets Payal

Ganesh arrives at Payal's mansion.

Eklavya accompanies him.

Eklavya: Grandma, this is Mr. Ganesh Awasthi.

Ganesh folds his hands.

Ganesh: Namaste.

Payal barely responds.

Payal: So you're the father.

Ganesh: Yes.

Payal: Your daughter has been seeing my grandson.

Ganesh: They love each other.

Payal: Love?

She laughs bitterly.

Payal: Do you know what you're asking for?

Ganesh remains calm.

Ganesh: I'm asking for my daughter's happiness.

Payal: Your daughter wants to marry the heir to my company.

Ganesh looks hurt.

Ganesh: KT doesn't love Eklavya for his money.

Payal: How convenient.

Eklavya becomes angry.

Eklavya: Grandma, enough.

Payal: You stay out of this.

She turns toward Ganesh.

Payal: People like your family should understand their limits.

Ganesh: I came here respectfully.

Payal: And you should leave respectfully.

Ganesh's face falls.

Payal: My grandson could marry into any respectable family in Goa.

Ganesh: My family may not have your wealth, but we have dignity.

Payal: Dignity?

She gestures toward the door.

Payal: Take your dignity and leave my house.

Eklavya is furious.

Eklavya: Grandma!

Ganesh turns to leave.

Scene 8 — Payal's Men Attack Ganesh

Outside the mansion, several of Payal's men stop Ganesh.

Ganesh: What is this?

One of them pushes him.

Ganesh: Let me go!

Eklavya rushes outside.

Eklavya: Stop!

But before he can reach them, the men assault Ganesh.

Eklavya: Stop! He's an older man!

Ganesh collapses.

Eklavya rushes to him.

Eklavya: Ganesh Uncle!

Ganesh clutches his chest.

Eklavya: Somebody call an ambulance!

Scene 9 — The Heart Attack

At the hospital, KT waits anxiously.

The doctor emerges.

KT: Doctor?

Doctor: Your father's had a heart attack.

KT breaks down.

KT: Is he going to be okay?

Doctor: He's stable, but he needs rest and careful monitoring.

Eklavya stands beside KT.

Eklavya: I'm sorry.

KT looks at him through tears.

KT: You didn't do this.

Eklavya: But my family did.

KT holds his hand.

Scene 10 — Eklavya Confronts Payal

Eklavya returns home.

Payal is sitting calmly.

Eklavya: You owe Ganesh Uncle an apology.

Payal: I owe him nothing.

Eklavya: Your men attacked him.

Payal: They were protecting my property.

Eklavya: He is in a hospital!

Payal: Then perhaps he should have known better than to challenge me.

Eklavya stares at her in disbelief.

Eklavya: I won't stand by you if this is what your wealth has made you.

Payal: Think carefully.

Eklavya: I have.

He takes off the family signet ring she had given him.

He places it on the table.

Eklavya: I choose KT.

Payal's eyes widen.

Payal: You would abandon your family for that girl?

Eklavya: I would abandon anyone who asks me to abandon the woman I love.

He walks away.

Scene 11 — Eklavya Goes to the Village

Eklavya goes to the village to see Ganesh.

But the villagers are furious.

They surround him.

Villager: Your family attacked Ganesh!

Eklavya: I had nothing to do with it.

Another Villager: You're Payal's grandson!

Eklavya: I came here to apologize.

Villager: We don't want your apology!

Someone pushes him.

Eklavya tries to remain calm.

Eklavya: Please listen to me.

But the crowd becomes more hostile.

Several villagers beat him and force him away from the village.

Finally, they throw Eklavya outside the village boundary.

He lies on the roadside, bruised and exhausted.

He slowly gets up.

Eklavya: KT...

Scene 12 — Payal's Next Move

Payal calls Ashwin.

Payal: How much debt do the fishermen owe?

Ashwin smiles.

Ashwin: Almost the entire village has taken out loans.

Payal: Buy those loans.

Ashwin is surprised.

Ashwin: All of them?

Payal: Every single one.

Ashwin: And then?

Payal: Then we'll have control over them.

Ashwin smiles.

Ashwin: Brilliant.

Payal looks toward the harbor.

Payal: They thought they could challenge me.

Scene 13 — The Boats Are Seized

The next morning, police officers arrive at the docks carrying court orders.

Officer: We have orders to seize these boats.

The fishermen are shocked.

Laksh: On what grounds?

The officer shows him the papers.

Officer: Outstanding loans.

Laksh looks at the other fishermen.

Fisherman: But we never borrowed directly from her!

Officer: Payal's company bought your loans.

Laksh realizes what has happened.

Laksh: She planned this.

The police begin taking possession of the boats.

Cheena looks terrified.

Laksh puts his arm around him.

Laksh: Don't worry. We'll fight this.

But Laksh knows the village has almost nothing left.

Scene 14 — The Villagers Send KT

The villagers gather at Ganesh's house.

One fisherman speaks to KT.

Fisherman: Only you can help us.

KT: Me?

Fisherman: Payal loves her grandson.

KT understands.

KT: You want me to go to her?

Laksh: KT, don't.

KT: What choice do we have?


Laksh looks away.

KT: I'll go.

Scene 15 — Payal's Ultimatum

KT arrives at Payal's mansion.

She folds her hands.

KT: Please return the boats.

Payal: Why should I?

KT: Those fishermen have families. Their entire lives depend on those boats.

Payal: Then they should have thought about that before challenging me.

KT: Please.

Payal studies her.

Payal: You want the boats back?

KT: Yes.

Payal: Then I'll give you a choice.

KT looks at her.

Payal: Eklavya... or the village.

KT is horrified.

KT: What?

Payal: Give up Eklavya, and I'll release the fishermen from their debts and return their boats.

KT: You can't ask me to do that.

Payal: I can.

KT's eyes fill with tears.

Payal: If you stay with Eklavya, the villagers will lose everything.

KT: This isn't fair.

Payal: Life isn't fair.

Payal walks closer.

Payal: You have seven days.

KT looks terrified.

KT: Seven days for what?

Payal: To marry someone else.

Silence.

Payal: Give me proof that you've ended your relationship with Eklavya, and the village will be free.

KT's tears fall.

Payal: Otherwise, every boat stays seized.

KT slowly backs away.

Her heart is breaking.

Outside the mansion, she looks toward the sea.

The boats that once represented Laksh's dreams are now symbols of the entire village's survival.

And KT realizes that Payal has placed an impossible choice before her:

The man she loves... or the people whose lives depend upon her.

kavitha_r thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 hours ago
#7

Chapter 7 — The Ultimate Sacrifice

Scene 1 — Eklavya's Ultimatum

Payal sits in her study, determined to enforce her decision—Eklavya storms in.

Eklavya: Grandma, I know what you're doing to KT.

Payal: I'm doing what is best for you.

Eklavya: No. You're destroying the lives of everyone around me.

Payal: I have given you seven days. You will marry someone respectable and forget Krishna Tulsi.

Eklavya: I can't.

Payal: You will.

Eklavya's voice breaks.

Eklavya: If KT is forced to marry someone else, I won't be able to live with it.

Payal looks at him.

Eklavya: If you take her away from me, I will end my life.

Payal is shaken.

Payal: Don't you dare threaten me!

Eklavya: I'm not threatening you. I'm telling you what your decision is doing to me.

Payal: You would throw your life away for a girl?

Eklavya: I'd rather lose everything than spend my life knowing that I allowed you to destroy the woman I love.

He walks out.

Payal remains frozen.

For the first time, she realizes that she may actually lose her grandson.

Scene 2 — Laksh Returns

Meanwhile, Laksh returns to Goa with Ganga.

Cheena and the villagers greet him warmly.

Ganesh Awasthi is particularly happy to see him.

Ganesh: Laksh, you've come back at the right time.

Laksh: Is everything all right, Ganesh Uncle?

Ganesh sighs.

Ganesh: Nothing is all right.

Laksh looks concerned.

Ganesh: KT is suffering because of Payal.

Laksh becomes silent.

Ganesh: I have been thinking about her future.

Laksh already knows what is coming.

Ganesh: Please marry KT.

Laksh looks down.

Laksh: Uncle...

Ganesh: I know you love her.

Laksh cannot answer.

Ganesh: You have always cared for her. You will keep her happy.

Laksh closes his eyes.

Then he remembers KT telling him that she loves Eklavya.

Laksh: I want KT to be happy.

Ganesh: Then marry her.

Laksh shakes his head.

Laksh: I can't.

Ganesh: Why?

Laksh forces a smile.

Laksh: Because KT has already chosen the man she wants to spend her life with.

Ganesh realizes.

Ganesh: Eklavya?

Laksh nods.

Laksh: And I want to help them.

Scene 3 — Laksh Makes His Choice

Laksh meets Eklavya.

Eklavya is surprised.

Eklavya: Laksh! When did you return?

Laksh: Today.

They embrace.

Then Laksh becomes serious.

Laksh: I heard what happened.

Eklavya: KT?

Laksh: Your grandmother.

Eklavya looks away.

Laksh: I'm going to help you.

Eklavya: How?

Laksh: Whatever it takes.

Eklavya smiles gratefully.

Eklavya: I don't know what I'd do without you.

Laksh looks at him sadly.

Laksh: You won't have to find out.

Scene 4 — Eklavya Learns the Truth

Later, Eklavya meets Ganga.

She tells him what happened during Laksh's absence.

Ganga: Laksh has always loved KT.

Eklavya is stunned.

Eklavya: I know he cared for her.

Ganga: No, Eklavya. He loved her.

Eklavya looks at her.

Ganga: He spent years dreaming of marrying her.

Eklavya: But he told me—

Tulsi Meets Ekalavya

Ganga: He gave up his love because you were his friend.

Rishabh Imprisons Ganga

Eklavya is speechless.

Ganga: The investment that helped him buy his boats came at exactly the right time. He thought he could finally ask KT to marry him.

Eklavya realizes.

Eklavya: That's why he came to see KT that day.

Ganga nods.

Ganga: He saw you with her.

Eklavya's eyes fill with tears.

Eklavya: And after all that... he still helped us?

Ganga: That's the kind of person Laksh is.

Eklavya walks away, overwhelmed.

Scene 5 — Eklavya Confronts Laksh

Eklavya finds Laksh near the docks.

Eklavya: Why didn't you tell me?

Laksh turns.

Laksh: Tell you what?

Eklavya: That you loved KT.

Laksh becomes quiet.

Eklavya: You were going to propose to her.

Laksh: It doesn't matter now.

Eklavya: It matters to me!

Laksh looks away.

Eklavya: You gave up the woman you loved for me.

Laksh: You're my friend.

Eklavya: That isn't enough of an explanation.

Laksh finally looks at him.

Laksh: Because I knew she loved you.

Eklavya: You should hate me.

Laksh smiles sadly.

Laksh: I could never hate you for loving her.

Eklavya embraces him.

Both men struggle to hold back tears.

Eklavya: I will never forget what you did.

Laksh: Then don't forget to make her happy.

Scene 6 — Payal Changes Her Strategy

Payal is deeply disturbed by Eklavya's ultimatum.

She calls Ashwin.

Payal: I can't lose Eklavya.

Ashwin is surprised.

Ashwin: Aunt—

Payal: I have made a decision.

Ashwin: What decision?

Payal: I'll accept his demands. I lost my Son, and I cannot lose my grandson.

Ashwin's expression changes.

Payal: If he wants Krishna Tulsi, I'll accept her.

Ashwin: You're serious?

Payal: Yes.

Ashwin: What about the fishermen?

Payal: I'll release their boats and settle the matter.

Ashwin realizes that his plans are collapsing.

Ashwin: But Aunt, you can't—

Payal: I said I'll accept Eklavya's choice.

She hangs up.

Ashwin's face becomes filled with rage.

Ashwin: If Eklavya lives, I'll lose everything.

Bepannaah | HLS | Harshvardhan's Mission to Rescue Aditya

He makes a deadly decision.

Ashwin: Then Eklavya won't live.

Scene 7 — Ashwin's Abduction

Ashwin's men abduct KT.

They take her to an isolated warehouse.

KT: Let me go!

Ashwin appears.

KT: Ashwin!

Ashwin: You're the reason Eklavya is destroying everything I've worked for.

KT: This isn't my fault.

Ashwin: He has chosen you over his family, his inheritance, and the company.

KT: Because he loves me.

Ashwin smiles coldly.

Ashwin: Then let's see how much he loves you.

He calls Eklavya.

Ashwin: Come alone.

Eklavya: Where is KT?

Ashwin: Bring yourself here and surrender everything.

Eklavya: If you hurt her—

Ashwin: Then you'll never see her again.

Scene 8 — Eklavya Walks Into the Trap

Eklavya arrives at the warehouse.

KT sees him.

KT: Eklavya! Don't come any closer!

Eklavya: KT!

Ashwin's men surround him.

Ashwin: Drop everything.

Eklavya complies.

Ashwin: You wanted to sacrifice yourself for her.

He laughs.

Ashwin: Then do it.

Eklavya looks at KT.

KT: No!

Suddenly, a noise comes from outside.

The doors burst open.

Laksh: Leave them alone!

Laksh attacks Ashwin's men.

A fierce struggle follows.

One by one, Laksh overpowers the men.

Cheena has secretly alerted the villagers, who are approaching from outside.

Eklavya rushes to KT and frees her.

Eklavya: Are you all right?

KT: I'm fine.

Laksh looks at them.

Laksh: You two need to leave Goa.

Eklavya: What about you?

Laksh: I'll handle Ashwin.

Eklavya: I'm not leaving you.

Laksh: Eklavya, listen to me!

He points toward KT.

Laksh: Take her somewhere safe.

Scene 9 — Eklavya's Sacrifice

Eklavya takes KT's hand.

Eklavya: Come.

But then he stops.

He looks at Laksh.

Eklavya: I can't.

KT: What?

Eklavya: Laksh loves you.

Laksh looks stunned.

Laksh: Eklavya, don't—

Eklavya: I can't run away with you knowing what he sacrificed for us.

KT: Laksh is my friend.

Eklavya: And he deserves happiness too.

Laksh becomes emotional.

Laksh: Stop talking like this. Just go!

Eklavya shakes his head.

Eklavya: I won't take her away from you.

KT grabs Eklavya's hand.

KT: I'm coming with you.

Eklavya: KT—

Suddenly—

BANG!

Ashwin, who has managed to get back on his feet, raises his weapon and fires at Eklavya.

Laksh sees it.

Without hesitation, he rushes between them.

The shot strikes Laksh.

KT: LAKSH!

Eklavya catches him as he collapses.

Eklavya: Laksh!

Laksh struggles to remain conscious.

Laksh: Take... KT... and go...

Eklavya: Don't talk!

Eklavya looks toward Ashwin.

His grief turns to fury.

Scene 10 — The Final Confrontation

Ashwin raises his weapon again.

Eklavya tackles him.

The two struggle violently.

Ashwin: Everything should have been mine!

Eklavya: You destroyed my family!

Ashwin: I deserve this company!

Eklavya: You deserve nothing!

Ashwin tries to attack him again.

Eklavya manages to disarm him.

During the struggle, Ashwin reaches for the weapon again.

Eklavya wrestles with him.

A shot rings out.

Ashwin collapses.

Eklavya immediately turns away from him and rushes back to Laksh.

Eklavya: Laksh!

The villagers gather around.

KT: We need to get him to a hospital!

Scene 11 — Laksh's Fight for Life

At the hospital, KT, Eklavya, Ganga, and the villagers wait anxiously.

The doctor finally comes out.

Doctor: He's alive.

Everyone exhales in relief.

Eklavya: Can we see him?

Doctor: He's lost blood, but the surgery was successful. He'll need time to recover.

Ganga breaks down in relief.

KT hugs her.

Eklavya looks through the hospital window at Laksh.

Eklavya: He saved my life.

KT: He saved both of us.

Scene 12 — Payal's Transformation

Payal comes to the hospital.

She sees Eklavya sitting beside Laksh.

For the first time, she understands what her actions almost cost her.

Payal: Eklavya.

He turns.

Eklavya: What are you doing here?

Payal looks at KT.

Then at Laksh.

Payal: I was wrong.

Kumkum Bhagya | How will Bua Maa react to Gayatri's befitting reply?

Eklavya is surprised.

Payal: I spent my entire life believing wealth and status could protect a family.

She looks at KT.

Payal: But this girl was willing to sacrifice everything for you.

Then she looks at Laksh.

Payal: And this young man nearly gave his life for both of you.

Payal takes KT's hand.

Payal: Forgive me.

KT is emotional.

Payal turns to Eklavya.

Payal: I accept Krishna Tulsi.

Eklavya's eyes fill with tears.

He embraces his grandmother.

Eklavya: Thank you.

Payal whispers:

Payal: Go and bring her home.

Scene 13 — Laksh Meets Vaidehi

Weeks later, Laksh has recovered sufficiently to return home.

The village celebrates his recovery.

At a small gathering, Laksh meets Vaidehi, a warm-hearted young woman who has come to help the fishermen rebuild their businesses.

Their first meeting is awkward.

Vaidehi accidentally drops a basket.

Laksh helps her pick it up.

Laksh: You seem to be having a difficult day.

Vaidehi: And you seem to be enjoying it.

Laksh laughs.

Laksh: Maybe a little.

Vaidehi: Then I definitely don't like you.

Laksh: Give me five minutes.

Vaidehi: Why?

Laksh: I'll make you like me.

She laughs.

Vaidehi: Very confident.

File:Tia bajpai.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

Laksh: I've learned not to be afraid of telling people how I feel.

Vaidehi looks at him.

A spark develops between them.

kavitha_r thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 hours ago
#8

Part 8 - Laksh and Vaidehi Union

Scene 1

Their Second Meeting

One morning, Laksh returns to the docks and finds Vaidehi helping the fishermen organize their accounts.

Laksh: You again?

Vaidehi: Unfortunately.

Laksh: I thought you didn't like me.

Vaidehi: I didn't.

Laksh smiles.

Laksh: Didn't?

Vaidehi: I'm reconsidering.

Laksh: That's progress.

She hands him a notebook.

Vaidehi: These are the fishermen's accounts. You need to check them.

Laksh looks at the pages.

Laksh: You came here to help us?

Pulkit Samrat Movies | Pulkit Samrat: Height, Age, Wife, Girlfriend, Biography - Filmibeat

Vaidehi: Yes.

Laksh: Why?

Vaidehi: Because someone helped me once when I needed it.

Laksh looks at her curiously.

Vaidehi: Now I want to do the same for someone else.

Laksh smiles.

Laksh: You're different.

Vaidehi: Is that a compliment?

Tia Bajpai - Movies, Biography, News, Age & Photos | BookMyShow

Laksh: Definitely.

Scene 2 — Vaidehi Makes Him Laugh Again

Over the next few weeks, Laksh and Vaidehi spend more time together.

Vaidehi accompanies him to the docks.

She learns how to identify different types of fish.

One afternoon, she picks up a particularly large fish.

Vaidehi: What's this one?

Laksh: That's a kingfish.

Vaidehi: It looks angry.

Laksh: Maybe because you're holding it upside down.

Vaidehi immediately drops it.

Vaidehi: Laksh!

He bursts out laughing.

Vaidehi: You could have told me!

Laksh: I was enjoying the show.

Pulkit Samrat Movies & TV Shows List | Rotten Tomatoes | Rotten Tomatoes

She splashes water at him.

Laksh: Hey!

Soon, both are laughing.

For the first time in a long while, Laksh realizes that he has forgotten his sadness.

He looks at Vaidehi.

She is still laughing.

Tia Bajpai — The Movie Database (TMDB)

His smile becomes softer.

Scene 3 — Vaidehi Sees His Pain

One evening, Vaidehi finds Laksh sitting alone by the sea.

She sits beside him.

Vaidehi: You're thinking about KT.

Laksh is surprised.

Laksh: How did you know?

Pulkit Samrat: Celebrating the actor's versatility on his birthday - The Statesman

Vaidehi: Because whenever you become quiet, you look at the sea.

Tia Bajpai (@tiabajpai) • Instagram photos and videos

Laksh smiles faintly.

Laksh: I loved her for a long time.

Vaidehi: I know.

Laksh: I thought losing her would destroy me.

Vaidehi remains silent.

Laksh: But somehow, life kept moving.

Vaidehi: That's what life does.

Laksh looks at her.

Vaidehi: It doesn't erase the past. It just gives you reasons to smile again.

Laksh is touched.

Laksh: You know, you're very wise.

Vaidehi: Don't tell anyone. I have a reputation to maintain.

Laksh laughs.

Then he becomes serious.

Laksh: Thank you.

Vaidehi: For what?

Laksh: For not trying to replace anyone.

She looks at him.

Vaidehi: I don't want to replace anyone, Laksh.

Laksh: Then what do you want?

Vaidehi smiles.

Vaidehi: I want to make a place for myself in your heart.

Scene 4 — Laksh Realizes He Has Fallen in Love

A few days later, Laksh is repairing a fishing net.

Vaidehi arrives carrying food.

Vaidehi: You forgot lunch again.

Laksh: How do you always know?

Vaidehi: Because I know you.

Laksh looks at her.

She puts the food beside him.

Vaidehi: Eat.

She turns to leave.

Laksh: Vaidehi.

She turns.

Laksh: Stay.

She smiles and sits beside him.

As they eat together, Laksh watches her laughing at something Cheena says.

Suddenly, he realizes something.

His heart is no longer waiting for KT.

It is beating for Vaidehi.

Later, Laksh walks alone along the beach.

He smiles to himself.

Laksh: When did this happen?

He remembers Vaidehi helping him.

Making him laugh.

Sitting beside him when he was hurting.

Believing in him.

He whispers:

Laksh: I think I'm falling in love with her.

Scene 5 — Ganga Notices

Ganga immediately notices the change in Laksh.

Ganga: You're smiling a lot these days.

Laksh: Am I?

Ganga: Yes.

She smiles knowingly.

Ganga: Who is she?

Laksh becomes embarrassed.

Laksh: Ma!

Ganga: Vaidehi?

Laksh says nothing.

Ganga laughs.

Ganga: I knew it.

Laksh: It's not like that.

Ganga: Then why do you smile whenever her name is mentioned?

Laksh finally admits:

Laksh: I don't know when it happened.

Ganga: You don't need to know when.

She puts her hand on his shoulder.

Ganga: Make sure you don't let fear stop you this time.

Parineetii: Shilpa Saklani's character to exit as show heads for 20-Year leap ?

Laksh thinks about how he had kept his feelings hidden from KT.

He smiles.

Laksh: I won't.

Scene 6 — Vaidehi's Jealousy

One afternoon, a young woman from the village approaches Laksh and starts flirting with him.

Vaidehi notices.

She becomes unusually quiet.

Later, Laksh finds her sitting alone.

Laksh: What's wrong?

Vaidehi: Nothing.

Laksh: You're angry.

Vaidehi: I'm not.

Laksh: You're jealous.

She looks at him.

Vaidehi: Why would I be jealous?

Laksh smiles.

Laksh: I don't know.

He moves closer.

Laksh: Why would you?

Vaidehi looks away.

Vaidehi: Maybe because...

She stops.

Laksh: Because?

She shakes her head.

Vaidehi: Forget it.

She starts walking away.

Laksh gently catches her hand.

Laksh: Don't.

She turns.

Laksh: If there's something you want to say, say it.

Pulkit Samrat | Pulkit Samrat | Indian Film History

Vaidehi's eyes fill with emotion.

Vaidehi: I don't want to lose you.

Tia bajpai (@iamtiabajpai) • Facebook

Laksh's expression softens.

Laksh: You won't.

Scene 7 — Vaidehi Confesses

That evening, Vaidehi meets Laksh near the lighthouse.

The sunset is beautiful.

Vaidehi: Laksh...

Laksh: Hmm?

Vaidehi: There's something I need to tell you.

Laksh: I'm listening.

She takes a deep breath.

Vaidehi: I tried very hard not to fall for you.

Laksh smiles.

Laksh: Why?

Vaidehi: Because I knew you'd been hurt.

She looks into his eyes.

Vaidehi: I didn't want to become another complication in your life.

Celebrities

Laksh steps closer.

Vaidehi: But somewhere along the way, I stopped worrying about your past...

Her voice trembles.

Vaidehi: And started dreaming about our future.

Laksh's eyes become moist.

Vaidehi: I love you, Laksh.

Silence.

Laksh smiles.

Laksh: You know what the strange thing is?

Vaidehi: What?

Laksh: I've been trying to find the courage to tell you the same thing.

Vaidehi smiles through her tears.

Laksh: I love you too.

She laughs happily.

Vaidehi: Really?

Laksh: Completely.

They embrace.

Laksh holds her tightly.

Laksh: I thought I'd never love anyone again.

Vaidehi: And now?

Laksh: Now I know I was wrong.

He gently wipes her tears.

Laksh: You didn't come into my life to replace my past.

Vaidehi: Then why did I come?

Laksh smiles.

Laksh: To become my future.

Pulkit Samrat doesn't believe in any formula, prefers rising to new challenges | Bollywood

They embrace again as the sun sets over the sea.

Scene 8 — KT and Eklavya Find Out

Later, KT and Eklavya learn about Laksh and Vaidehi.

KT is delighted.

KT: Laksh finally found someone!

Eklavya smiles.

Eklavya: He deserves it.

They visit Laksh and Vaidehi.

KT hugs Vaidehi.

KT: Thank you for making him happy.

Vaidehi smiles.

Vaidehi: He makes me happy too.

Eklavya embraces Laksh.

Eklavya: I'm proud of you.

Laksh: Why?

Eklavya: Because you finally chose your own happiness.

Laksh looks at KT and then at Vaidehi.

Laksh: This time, I didn't sacrifice anything.

He takes Vaidehi's hand.

Laksh: I found something new.

Vaidehi smiles.

And for the first time, Laksh's heart is completely at peace.

Scene9-Two Weddings

Some time later, the village is decorated beautifully.

Two wedding processions arrive.

First comes Eklavya, who looks toward KT with immense happiness.

Then Laksh arrives beside Vaidehi.

KT smiles when she sees him.

KT: Laksh!

He smiles.

Laksh: I told you I'd find my happiness someday.

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi Song 02 Ft. Lakshya, KT

KT hugs him.

KT: I'm so happy for you.

Laksh: And I'm happy for you.

Eklavya joins them.

Eklavya: Brothers?

Laksh smiles.

Laksh: Brothers.

They embrace.

Scene 10 — The Double Wedding

The wedding ceremonies begin.

Eklavya and KT exchange garlands.


Laksh and Vaidehi exchange theirs.

The villagers cheer.

Ganga wipes away happy tears.

Ganesh smiles proudly.

Payal watches her grandson with KT and finally accepts that love—not wealth or status—holds a family together.

As the ceremonies conclude, Eklavya looks at Laksh.

Eklavya: Thank you.

Laksh: For what?

Eklavya: For everything.

Laksh smiles.

Laksh: Make her happy.

Eklavya looks at KT.

Eklavya: I promise.

Vaidehi takes Laksh's hand.

Vaidehi: And what about me?

Twinkle Bajpai

Laksh smiles.

Laksh: You already made me happy.

Kriti Kharbanda recalls her first reaction on seeing Pulkit Samrat in his wedding outfit; says, “...

Everyone laughs.

The four newlyweds stand together as the villagers celebrate.

Eklavya and Krishna Tulsi have found their love.

Laksh and Vaidehi have found a new beginning.

And the village that nearly lost everything finally has its boats, its livelihood, and its future back.

The story ends not with one love triumphing over another, but with two friendships surviving heartbreak and two couples finding happiness.

The end

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".