Bollywood CC #41- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54.9k

Users

52

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

576281 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

Lol 😆. I am tired of snow meanwhile.


Not snowing but it is very chilly and windy here these days....And I bought a lot of soil and pots to do some home farming this year...🤔

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

I like my maggi simple - water, maggi noodles and tastemaker bas maggi taiyyar


I like fried maggi with poach made outside colleges

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#13

I’m thinking if all of you


Your in my thoughts ⭐️


1163026 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#14

In reshmi rahon mein

Ek raah toh woh hogi

Tum tak jo pahuchti hai

Iss mod se jaate hain


1134270 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: zoinks

I keep seeing jokes about one of them giving dhulai to Kim... kaunsi wali ne dhulai ki?

https://twitter.com/jr0dxx/status/1250061583189004305?s=19

HaariBhai thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#16

On ladies demand, I am back to Thakur DP.

Shweta-sai and Socklet - Hope you are happy now

576281 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#17

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

I like my maggi simple - water, maggi noodles and tastemaker bas maggi taiyyar


That’s actually the best...But even that doesn’t get done in 2 minutes...Wonder why they call it 2 minutes ka maggi...

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 6 years ago
#18

Wind gone now it is raining heavily🥳

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
#19

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

I like my maggi simple - water, maggi noodles and tastemaker bas maggi taiyyar

Simple Maggi is the best version of Maggi 👍🏼 .

576281 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#20

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Its so so humid here. Pagal ho rahe hai sabke sab.


I am bothered about the cold chill but I will gladly take it over the hot and humid days! We have them too for a couple of weeks during July-August here, and it is not the best of the weather!

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 17 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".