Continue your lockdown rants here 😆
Continue your lockdown rants here 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
it has all boiled down to the 2 minute Maggi...which never gets done in 2 minutes btw!
Omg again dust storm.roz roz kya ho raha hai.i am scared
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Omg again dust storm.roz roz kya ho raha hai.i am scared
Its so so humid here. Pagal ho rahe hai sabke sab.
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Omg again dust storm.roz roz kya ho raha hai.i am scared
Our weather forecast is showing Snowfall for tomorrow 😆.
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
Our weather forecast is showing Snowfall for tomorrow 😆.
Take me with u. I will cook u good homely food. Please 😭
Namaskar 🙏
I like my maggi simple - water, maggi noodles and tastemaker bas maggi taiyyar
Lol 😆. I am tired of snow meanwhile.
I like my maggi simple - water, maggi noodles and tastemaker bas maggi taiyyar
That's the perfect one when you're down mentally, physically, emotionally . Otherwise ll doll it up with loads of veggies and some masala. I also love chicken Maggi, had seen it by gobble on youtube. ❤️❤️❤️ The best tha ermn hai.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0