Originally posted by: Tulips123
I am hating WFH.
I desperately wanna get out of the house
Feeling claustrophobic
@Bold - I can understand
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Tulips123
I am hating WFH.
I desperately wanna get out of the house
Feeling claustrophobic
@Bold - I can understand
Hi dear. We are fine.
I am back to work.
Good Morning Lovelies.. 🤗
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-9u3IQBADX/?igshid=1kvm6op9e4jh5
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
Agar Corona decide karliya hai toh woh MJ tak pahunch ke rahe ga...jitna chahe Amir protect karle😆
Corona doesn't want to touch such a disgusting person😆
Wapas aayega, he can't stay away from MJ for too long❤️ #MriMir_4ever
MJ: Yeh koi saas bahu serial nahi hai
Me(an intellectual): Haan yeh, sasur-bahu serial hau
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
MJ: Yeh koi saas bahu serial nahi hai
Me(an intellectual): Haan yeh, sasur-bahu serial hau
🤣
Aur jahaan sasur asur hai..
Aur bahu sasur ke khoon ki pyaasi..🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Wapas aayega, he can't stay away from MJ for too long❤️ #MriMir_4ever
Yeh bhi hai..😆
#MriMir_4ever
RuRa ❤️ ki tarah yeh bhi trend karega ab..🤣
MriMir diaries..
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yeh bhi hai..😆
#MriMir_4ever
RuRa ❤️ ki tarah yeh bhi trend karega ab..🤣
MriMir diaries..
What if Aamir is actually in love with MJ like Diya❤️
TV ka pehla Polygamous relationship👍🏼
Aur beta sharaab ka😊