Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Me with my friends were wondering last year that Asha-Ritwik broke up . I do believe they broke up long back but still have common friends so it was hard to guess 

It’s sad to see people break up who once were crazy in love . So they think they will find a better partner after that ? 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishwa19

Mujhe kabhi kabhi feel hota hai..maybe they have got married already (secretly) .. I guess ye maine pehle bhi post kiya hai shayad on previous chat threads..

Secret holi party hosted by Sid could have hax some purpose to it..

But again.. me kuch bhi khayali pulao paka sakti hu..shayad lockdown ka asar hai!!!

hope your intuition sahi ho! But official karde jo bhi ho 

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

KARAN ANUSHA TOOO!!!

Ho kya raha hai yaar!😭

Basically these are the couples who have displayed maximum pda during dating phase..Isse. Toh better hai Sidnaaz straight away announce their engagement/Roka news only if not wedding!

I prefer them to be engaged rather dating!

marriage is always better! Dating ya engagement won’t make too much of difference 

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

Ok while reading the news of Ritwik and Asha now, I even read there is trouble in Karan Kundra and Anusha’s relationship too? 🤔 I m not fond of this couple as such but if it’s true then it’s sad

Btw asha and Ritwik another NB winning couple 

Really ????😳😳😳😳I’m shocked 

Call be orthodox but I can’t understand why sometimes people break up after so long relationship ...doesn’t it get too painful when you have invested so much of emotions ...and it’s been long they were dating so they must be knowing each other well then what goes wrong ??😞😞

Honestly speaking plz don’t take me wrong but I feel these days specially in industry people don’t take relations that seriously and even if they take it seriously they don’t have the zest to keep the relation intact ..people are always searching for perfection without adjusting..and this goes for both guy and girl...

I don’t know why I feel sidnaaz are really different..sid is a very normal guy who prioritize his relations and is always too much invested into it ..frankly speaking initially I thought shehnaaz does love ❤️ him but I felt sid was more serious but post msk I realized a girl who didn’t get into commitments easily for marriage is giving up her first show for her love 💕💗 ..the way she has handled herself during msk I feel she is hell serious too and they both are living together right now which has made them more stronger ...plus given how these two are for each other ,they can’t tolerate staying away even if they fight ...and shehnaaz is a type of girl who will give her heart and soul to her marriage..she did say she will marry only once and I feel same is for sid 💗💗💗❤️

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

its all about stars and destinies, koi lockdown na weak kr skta na strong. your love and trust is the only thing for each other, which binds you together.

I agree and especially the way the world is right now people don’t have patience to invest in relationships, they want to invest that in careers and less on relationships!  Anyways both Sid and Saba give priority to relationship and relationships especially they seem to respect the institution of marriage a lot, sid is someone who will ensure that his marriage will work for life so is Sana! But in relationship Sid might not want to force anyone, so I rather prefer them get married without having headaches of projects required more time and we couldn’t spend more time with each other and there was distance, isn’t sargun doing well for herself inspite of being married? So it’s better they get married 

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Papa gill ki khushi se toh aisa hee lagta hai ..he is so chilled aaj kal jaise ladki ka bojh utar gaya ho head se 😆

Same papa gill always looked tensed during bb and msk days ..

😆to yahi to mein bola tha kuch week pehle😆

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Sid and Sana ka weird problem hai which will always bind them together ..

Its extreme possessiveness fm both ends ..

Sana is not in touch with any bb contestant except Sid and even Sid not in touch with anyone except Sana ..Its like both hv alienated themselves fm rest of the world ..

Mannu gets a side hug only after he declares she is my sister that too after sana looks at sid 😆..

So it can b suffocating but when this happens fm both sides , then it works wonders ..No guy can tk such a relation where girl will want him to alienate her man fm rest of the world and no girl can stay in such relation either where she cannot even hug a guy till he admits she is my sister 😆..So neither Sid nor Sana can b in relation with any other girl or guy bec of their extreme possessive nature ..So both pagals deserve each other and the relation will work bec both r aware of this extreme weakness of theirs and know well that they hv found the perfect match in each other 😆

Edited by jyoti06 - 4 years ago
Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hav123

Really ????😳😳😳😳I’m shocked 

Call be orthodox but I can’t understand why sometimes people break up after so long relationship ...doesn’t it get too painful when you have invested so much of emotions ...and it’s been long they were dating so they must be knowing each other well then what goes wrong ??😞😞

Honestly speaking plz don’t take me wrong but I feel these days specially in industry people don’t take relations that seriously and even if they take it seriously they don’t have the zest to keep the relation intact ..people are always searching for perfection without adjusting..and this goes for both guy and girl...

I don’t know why I feel sidnaaz are really different..sid is a very normal guy who prioritize his relations and is always too much invested into it ..frankly speaking initially I thought shehnaaz does love ❤️ him but I felt sid was more serious but post msk I realized a girl who didn’t get into commitments easily for marriage is giving up her first show for her love 💕💗 ..the way she has handled herself during msk I feel she is hell serious too and they both are living together right now which has made them more stronger ...plus given how these two are for each other ,they can’t tolerate staying away even if they fight ...and shehnaaz is a type of girl who will give her heart and soul to her marriage..she did say she will marry only once and I feel same is for sid 💗💗💗❤️

hav I just wrote the same thing but it’s just not this industry, it’s happening at many other industries too! There isn’t patience left in people to invest in relationships as they want to invest that patience in their career! 
anyways that’s the reason I don’t want people around Sana to manipulate her for career and already with many people having hawk eyes on their relationship it’s better they get married so there is no worry at all 

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

From whatever i hv seen in bb house , sidnaaz r not typical dating type couple ..thats why other housemates could never understand their relation ..

They were like typical husband wife inside house who fought yet slept together ...like salman often asked them aapki shaadi ko kitne saal hue ..Bec thats how they behaved..

The body language was suspicious ..rest later🤐

Exactly when I read shefali article I wanted to reply her that they went from masti friends phase to husband wife relation directly 😆because that’s how they behaved with their fights patch up in late nights and possessiveness🤣

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Sid and Sana ka weird problem hai which will always bind them together ..

Its extreme possessiveness fm both ends ..

Sana is not in touch with any bb contestant except Sid and even Sid not in touch with anyone except Sana ..Its like both hv alienated themselves fm rest of the world ..

Mannu gets a side hug only after he declares she is my sister that too after sana looks at sid 😆..

So it can b suffocating but when this happens fm both sides , then it works wonders ..No guy can tk such a relation where girl will want him to alienate her man fm rest of the world and no girl can stay in such relation either where she cannot even hug a guy till he admits she is my sister 😆..So neither Sid nor Sana can b in relation with any other girl or guy bec of their extreme possessive nature ..So both pagals deserve each other and the relation will work bec both r aware of this extreme weakness of theirs and know well that they hv found the perfect match in each other 😆

agree, they are perfect for each other and they can’t get a better partner than EO 😆

So pls shaadi Karo Aur Hamein Shanti do 🤣