Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Rishabh wants a second chance but Prerna doesn’t want to give it to him. Boy he must have done something really wrong!! 

So Anurag knows that these two kind off have a past. I hope he will try to sort their issues out instead of falling more for her 🤔

Prerna analysing Rishabh is fun. Let’s see shadi main inke beech kya kya hota hai 😛

MishtiNew thumbnail

Such a beautiful update! 

Looks like Rishabh did something wrong that is why Prerna went away from him.

I hope after knowing the past of PreRish, Anurag tries to mend their relationship, instead of falling for Prerna.😔

The Shaadi part is amazing!!! Can't wait to read more about the happenings in the wedding! ❤️

Please continue soon! 😳

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I wonder what exactly went wrong in their relationship. What did Rishabh do? 🤓

I don't want a third person to interfare in their relationship. They should bridge the gap on their own. A can go to hell. 🤪

The chapter was wonderfully written. ❤️

Edited by Wistfulness - 4 years ago
jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a amazing chapter.can't wait for the next...

Prenea hits his weak point so bajju gives Such reaction but hats off prena..she doesn’t misjudge him.may be she takes effort to feel him better and in the end love blooms between of them.      

Ghosh.M. thumbnail

Something terribly wrong must have been happened between them... They were so cute in the flashbacks and now so different 😭 Rishabh needs a genuine chance and he should use it wisely to win her back... please update soon, very eager to know what happens next🤔

aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey loved the story .. read all together... Quite interesting the plot is.. it's a little breezey and light hearted... Loved all the characters... Please continue soon.. take care :)

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hi Manjari🤗

Interesting concept. Businessman and a Doctor love story.

He is alone and lonely. She is finding ways in her work and books to not think about him.

Rishabh & Anurag are childhood friends, this is quite interesting.

First meet with a free upgrade, lucky Prerna, that too beside Rishabh with all those teasing and compliments for her

I loved their first meet.

What happened in the past that he no longer meets her but still wants her in his life.

Rishabh has a different take on the business. Such innovative ideas of doing internships and driving the businessmen to understand the terms of business.

Ok, to be frank, I am not surprised. When I read that Rishabh & Anurag are friends, I expected that Prerna would be in marriage talks with Anurag. 

I liked the heated conversation between them at the cafe.

The wedding, he is her first case, where she analyzed his loneliness, said it so bluntly that it hurt him.

Awesome start for the story. Please continue soon.

MrsRishabhBajaj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

Rishabh wants a second chance but Prerna doesn’t want to give it to him. Boy he must have done something really wrong!! 

So Anurag knows that these two kind off have a past. I hope he will try to sort their issues out instead of falling more for her 🤔

Prerna analysing Rishabh is fun. Let’s see shadi main inke beech kya kya hota hai 😛

So now post this will be a lot of flashbacks so things will become quite clear. 

Anurag is going to play a slightly complex role here. Not negative though. 

So yeah, its PreRish Romance time! *excited to write it*

Thanks for your comment 🤗

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Such a beautiful update! 

Looks like Rishabh did something wrong that is why Prerna went away from him.

I hope after knowing the past of PreRish, Anurag tries to mend their relationship, instead of falling for Prerna.😔

The Shaadi part is amazing!!! Can't wait to read more about the happenings in the wedding! ❤️

Please continue soon! 😳

Thank you Mishti 🤗

Rishabh & Anurag's relation is quite important in this FF. 

I will definitely update soon! Its finally time for PreRish cute romance!

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

I wonder what exactly went wrong in their relationship. What did Rishabh do? 🤓

I don't want a third person to interfare in their relationship. They should bridge the gap on their own. A can go to hell. 🤪

The chapter was wonderfully written. ❤️

You will get to know real soon! 

Thanks for your feedback 🤗