Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Black_Angel thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I love your VMs.. though not on insta I used to watch them.. your song and scene selection and editing is commendable..👏👍🏼

The one you made on the stanza of sapna jahaan song was also beautiful.

Thank you for these two. 🤗
I will save them on my google drive on PC that helps me in writing.. I need to be again get connected to KalMa.. 

I will watch episode 398 too..😆

Lately became a passive member ok IF and lately been too active on insta 😅 

Omg you still remember 😲 this means soo much 🙈 I am sure you’re gonna come up with an amazing update and few more KalMa os , FF 🙈♥️

Another vm for some noke - joke inspiration 

waiting for further update 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Black_Angel

Omg you still remember 😲 this means soo much 🙈 I am sure you’re gonna come up with an amazing update and few more KalMa os , FF 🙈♥️

😆 Loved it. 

This one reminds me of 2 of your old vms I have loved..

One on Kallu and Athu on the stanza of the song Proper patola and other one KalMa vm on tauba main vyah karke pachhtaya..👍🏼

I watched almost all of your vms repeatedly.. But after my job started and I left watching the show even I am not visiting anything related to the show.

Black_Angel thumbnail

😆 Loved it. 

This one reminds me of 2 of your old vms I have loved..

One on Kallu and Athu on the stanza of the song Proper patola and other one KalMa vm on tauba main vyah karke pachhtaya..👍🏼

I watched almost all of your vms repeatedly.. But after my job started and I left watching the show even I am not visiting anything related to the show.

You literally left me speechless 🤭 Like how even do u even remember them all of them 🙈

yeah i understand job is hectic  and stressful 🙊but glad that you got a much needed break and you’re back now 💕

dusk2dawn thumbnail

You literally left me speechless 🤭 Like how even do u even remember them all of them 🙈

yeah i understand job is hectic  and stressful 🙊but glad that you got a much needed break and you’re back now 💕

I loved them n watched repeatedly so I do remember those vms.. all your vms were and are  still my favorites..👍🏼❤️

Yeah finally I got a break but still household chores are taking my most of the time but yes I am back and determined and motivated to finish this FF finally.😆

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

hey meera.....

I’m priya

Loved your vms yarr....

My most favorite is sapna jahaan if you have that one.....

Plz give it’s link 

Priyapriyu thumbnail

Hey guys..  I am back and writing the next part. And it will be up by weekend.
I need help from you guys to know the episode numbers when Saarthak’s character entered the show and any other KalMa nok jhok and ruthna- manaana scenes afterwards in the past year if anyone remembers. 

I have left watching the show a year ago so I need some cue and inspiration to write some parts of the story..

Please help me with this.

Thank you.

Miss you all .. 

Lots of love to all of you..

Stay home stay safe..
Darshi.

welcome back dear....

Waiting for your stories....

Priyapriyu thumbnail

this one is hilarious....

Give links of vm in index bcoz it will be easy to find them....

Just love your work....

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyapriyu

welcome back dear....

Waiting for your stories....

Thank you dear.. and thank you for waiting patiently.

Even I am waiting to finish this one. Today decided to read the whole to get connected to it and so I can write the next part. N will post by the weekend .

Priyapriyu thumbnail

Thank you dear.. and thank you for waiting patiently.

Even I am waiting to finish this one. Today decided to read the whole to get connected to it and so I can write the next part. N will post by the weekend .

that’s great

Take your time...,

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Hey guys I am back after so long..

Here is the teaser of Part 5 . It didn’t turn out that great as I am writing this after a long hiatus.

Without saying anything more..

Here you go..

Enjoy reading..❤️

Teaser Part 5 -

Kalyani returns to AN with Moksh and Malhar. Anupriya sees them. And she is so happy on the return of her beloved daughter.

Anupriya - Kalyani..

Kalyani- Aai.

And Kalyani goes towards Anupriya and hugs her.

Malhar was happy on mother and daughter re-union.

While Kalyani and Anupriya were talking Aao Saheb entered in the verendah and sat on her swing.

AS - Kalyani kahaan thi tum? Aur thik toh ho naah?

Kalyani - Ji aao saheb main thik hoon.. woh main woh main Pune apne puraane ghar par thi.

AS - Pune?? Woh bhi akele?? Kalyani tumhe zara sa bhi andaaza hai ki tumhe kuch ho jaata toh Anupriya, Moksh aur Malhar ka kya hota? Tum kisi musibat mein bhi phans sakti thi.

Kalyani - Sorry Aao Saheb.. main ab kabhi aisa nahi karungi. Woh bas mujhe thoda gussa aa gaya tha aur bura bhi laga tha.

( in her mind ) - Musibat ? Huh .. saari musibat ki jad Malhar ji hai. Aur kaunsi musibat mein phansti. Galti kare Malhar ji aur daant mujhe pad rahi hai. Gusse par kya sirf unka copyright hai kya? Mujhe bhi aata hai gussa. Itni jaldi main aapko maaf nahi karne wali main Malhar ji.

————————-The End—————————-

P.S . I am still writing the chapter and I will be posting it once I finish it. Please bare with me. As I am having writer’s block.

Thank you all for patiently waiting for it.

Lots of love ❤️ 

Stay home stay safe.. take care..🤗

Darshi..