Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4
Haye haye , what a coincidence . I too live there.
So, u r not going to reveal I guess. *Nenu aliganu... * 🤔
Getting personal with someone is the last thing you should do if you want to quit this place. So stop asking personal questions especially when they're clearly not willing to share.
Someone in my office who is from Kerala.. puts Hindu are regressive type statuses on WhatsApp but at the same time also put statuses saying keep faith in Jesus he will cure everyone.🤔
Kuch bol bhi nhi sakte senior hai.
This slaps .
Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4
Haye haye , what a coincidence . I too live there.
So, u r not going to reveal I guess. *Nenu aliganu... * 🤔
The Taylor Swift pre Lover era is so strong in this one. Blank Space era through and through.
Originally posted by: 3Z4EPWTDQHKQLLC4
Getting personal with someone is the last thing you should do if you want to quit this place. So stop asking personal questions especially when they're clearly not willing to share.
kya huaOriginally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4
Ex-M0DERATOR . 🥺
Just messing around and having fun. 😆
Originally posted by: NB577BQNNWJLIM27
What is the story?
A fantasy romance drama about a woman who loses all her time before she can use it up, because of a tragic accident that happened in her life. And a man who gives up all of his radiant moments and lives a lethargic life
Avoid spoilers if you want to watch it.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0