Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
potato chips❤️
I think am the only who is least bit fascinated with his kids. Find them and their video's annoying af.
Originally posted by: VintageWine
I think am the only who is least bit fascinated with his kids. Find them and their video's annoying af.
Lol
15-20 saal baad hamare bachche, Kjo ke bachcho ko bash karenge for their bad acting. (On India forums only, obviously)
Originally posted by: VintageWine
I think am the only who is least bit fascinated with his kids. Find them and their video's annoying af.
His kids videos are like the host asking their kids, beta uncle aunty ko woh wala dance dikhao jo tumne pichle wale visitor uncle aunty ke liye kiya tha.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0