Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Damn he snapped ðŸ˜²

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And so it begins. Copyright law is totally in shambles. Music publishers have become mafias with T-series being the godfather.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lulzbolly

And so it begins. Copyright law is totally in shambles. Music publishers have become mafias with T-series being the godfather.

I totally Support this one, they should be stopped @ cost.

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Finally!!!! Someone said it the way it should be. Really irritated with these idiotic remakes of classic songs. Hope the industry takes some collaborative action and the copyright laws are amended to stop this horrible trend

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

BW is in Deep problem. No new scripts, No new Music and Nepo Actor/Actresses being shoved down our throats with More Idiotics Scripts. Mordern k naam pe vulgarity dikhao bs yhi h Bollywood abhi.

Everything is wrong in Today's BW. Akshay, Ajay, Khan's (even though SRK n SK r giving flops now but Will count them cuz they can Still Give good movies especially Salman if he stops doing charity n stops intervening everywhere)  are the saving grace of BW.

Once these bunch retires or exits BW will be lost. None of the new Actor or actress has that potential these Ppl had, Not even Close.

It's strictly My POV

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

unfortunately T-series will continue to do remakes because they own the rights to the songs, the composers can't even file a case coz the law says the Music producers own the rights 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Guguminti

BW is in Deep problem. No new scripts, No new Music and Nepo Actor/Actresses being shoved down our throats with More Idiotics Scripts. Mordern k naam pe vulgarity dikhao bs yhi h Bollywood abhi.

Everything is wrong in Today's BW. Akshay, Ajay, Khan's (even though SRK n SK r giving flops now but Will count them cuz they can Still Give good movies especially Salman if he stops doing charity n stops intervening everywhere)  are the saving grace of BW.

Once these bunch retires or exits BW will be lost. None of the new Actor or actress has that potential these Ppl had, Not even Close.

It's strictly My POV

@Bold apart from one or two at max, I would agree but then again, people have been saying this since forever. Even Madhuri said that when she debuted, people would say her generation would never be able to live up to likes of Mumtaz or Meenakumari etc

About the remakes and lack of scripts, I agree. It’s a sad state. I hope Rehmans backlash serves as a warning which it won’t. 

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Where was this guy during his muqabla remix and other previous ones? Maybe didn't got paid enough?  Overrated fellow. 

Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TrustNo1

Where was this guy during his muqabla remix and other previous ones? Maybe didn't got paid enough?  Overrated fellow. 

🤔

He mentioned it recently in Quint interview. Too bad you weren't paying attention. The only thing overrated is that crappy Tanishk