Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Utna patience nahi hai 🤣
couldn't handle recent baby of Jenna
Originally posted by: ZVW7RB5UWXJQ6NAK
CC seems more like a political thread and nobody seems to have problem with it. Nice!
We do have a problem with it. Just too tired to even say anything anymore. Kisi ne maanna toh hai nahi.
Didn't get the connection. You mean he still loves Jenna?
The fact that she moved on and has a new baby and fiance, settled and he's down in the dumps personally. Must have been the other way in his head 😆
So ugly ..His mom is beautiful and looks younger than her hobo son.
Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
The fact that she moved on and has a new baby and fiance, settled and he's down in the dumps personally. Must have been the other way in his head 😆
Hmm let's see if Kaka does the same when Deepu gives birth to her first baby?
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0