chemgirl thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Shanad

Nice...eagerly waiting for your update

thanks....hope u like this one

chemgirl thumbnail

CHAPTER 4

Anirudh stood by the window of his room feeling the gentle morning sunlight. He heard a knock on his door and turned around to see the loyal servant of the family Bihari.

“Barrister babu, everything is ready for the pooja. The pandit is also here.” he told Anirudh.

“I will be there in a minute.” Anirudh replied.

It was Ram Navami. Every year the family conducted a grand pooja under the instructions of his uncle. But with him being in Delhi, Anirudh had taken up the responsibility of overseeing the arrangements. As he walked down the stairs he remembered the first Ram Navami pooja after he returned home.The first one after the wedding. He remembered her eyes grow wide with excitement as she saw the  decorations,her happiness as she spoke of the delicacies that she would get to eat, the nervousness on her innocent face as she was given the responsibility of cooking and making other arrangements for the pooja. He smiled involuntarily as he thought of her.

“Anirudh are you going to stand there smiling or will you come down. Unlike you I have places to be and business to do. “ his father shouted from the living room.

Anirudh came down ignoring him. The one thing that hadn’t changed with time was his father and his attitude towards him. His father still held his ideas and decisions in contempt. He too on his part had given up on efforts to change him.

He greeted the pandit ji and took him to the temple. The man set about with the remaining arrangements.

“Anirudh babu, the diyas are in the hall. Since you are theone doing the pooja you will have to get the diyas and light them here beforethe deity. “ the priest told him.

Anirudh nodded and walked back to the living room. Biharihad already filled the diyas with oil and wick. He placed both the diyas on aplate and headed back to the temple. As he did so he remembered her again. Shewould carry the diyas to the temple year after year. He remembered how shewould try to keep the diyas burning with her tiny hands. Lost in these thoughtshe didn’t realize that he had loosened his grip on the plate until it was alittle late. The diyas were about to fall and as he struggled to balance themhe felt a hand on the other side of the plate. He was surprised to see herholding the plate. She took the plate from him and placed it on the tablenearby while he stood there stunned.

He came out of his trance as he heard his uncle.

“Bahu, thank god you stopped the diyas from falling.Anirudh, how can you be so careless ? “ his uncle asked.

He stood there speechless.

“Som, you people are back so soon? I thought you werestaying on for a week in Delhi. “ his father who had come out hearing themasked.

“Haan Baba.  That wasthe plan. But then I realized shopping from Delhi and dragging it all the wayto Tulsipur is a stupid idea. I was being whimsical. “ Som answered.

“Bahu, go get ready for the pooja. You shouldn’t havetouched the diyas before getting ready for the pooja. Bihari, get two otherdiyas. Bahu get ready fast. “ Trilochan ordered.

He saw her go upstairs towards his room. She was here. Hecouldn’t run away. It was almost half an hour later that she came down. Biharihanded her the diyas and she walked towards where Anirudh stood. She stood infront of him with a bright smile on her face.

He looked at her in awe. The innocent playful child and theshy and pretty teenager were gone. In front of him was a beautiful and elegantyoung woman.He could feel the grace and calm exuding from her as she smiled athim. The only thing that remained as it was before was the sparkling eyes. Shewas wearing a blue silk saree. Her long hair was braided leaving a few strandsfree. She pulled the pallu over her head. He looked away wondering what she wouldhave thought of him staring at her like that. Little did he know that she toowas looking at him trying to gauge the changes that had come in him with years.She noticed he had a stubble now and he had changed his hairstyle. The boyishcharm from the time when he had married her was almost completely gone exceptfor that smile she loved. She had missed him so much in the past 5 years.

She smiled to herselfas they walked towards the temple. They listened to the priest’s instructionsabsentmindedly each lost in their own thoughts. Not that it mattered. They knewexactly what to do. They had done the pooja so many times. Finally as theyplaced the diyas in the temple Bondita prayed for a new beginning for them. Shewas ready to walk him him in every path of life. She just wanted him to realizethat soon.

As the pooja was finished Bondita started distributing the Prasad.Trilochan took the Prasad happily announcing his happiness on the fact thatthis bahu was back home finally. Binoy on the other hand blessed her coldly asusual. Som took the Prasad smiling as Bondita teased him that his wife would bethe one doing this the next time. Finally she came to him. Their eyes met as hetook the Prasad from her. To her shock he just walked away without even a wordto her.

She felt the tears in her eyes as  he walked towards his study. Seeing her tearsSom followed his brother into the study.

“How long will you hide behind the books brother ? “ Somasked him closing the door to the study behind him.

Anirudh closed the book he was pretending to read.

“You brought her home today to take me by surprise didn’t you.“ he asked.

“Yes I did. And Kaka agreed with me. If we had told u wewere coming today you would have left before she came home,wouldn’t you ?” Somasked.

Anirudh sighed.

“Whatever I do its always been for her well-being. Ipromised I would always do right by her.” he replied.

“I know Dada. You will always do what you think is right forher. But she is  grown up now. She shouldknow what you are thinking. She has a right to decide if it is right for her.She is not eight anymore that you can make her do what you want by by merelytelling her to do so. You have taught her to be independent. To make her owndecisions. Whatever you decide about your future it has to be her decision aswell. “ Som said leaving the room.

And Anirudh knew he was right.

aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome update

Our bondita is ready to be your wife and baby it's better you realise it soon 

Loving the way the story I'd developing♥️

Shanad thumbnail

Loved it..make ani be little jealous

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Lovely update ❤️

Yaay finally Rudhita met eachother

Just love the diya part and their meeting...now aniruddh can no more run away from her..he was awestruck by her and so as Bon 😳

Can't wait for anibon conversation and bon's confession regarding her feelings towards ani❤️

Waiting for the next part already!! Plz update soon 😉

Saavni thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful update..its just too dreamy and amazingly portrayed emotions of both ani and boni..Want to read next part so eagerly...Plz update soon..

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Wonderful story dear⭐️

Really loved reading it. I read all four parts at once😆

Poor bondita 💔 waited for ani to arrive for her graduation but he didn't. But glad kaka and som came. They seem to have accepted her completely.

But finally rudhita meet and it couldn't have been better. Bondita holding the diya and ani's flashbacks of her😳

But why is he avoiding her so much😒 very eager to know his side of story😳

And som is the star of 4th chapter👏 giving ani a reality check and telling him bondita is grown up now and she should be the one deciding what she wants😎

Please continue soon... Can't wait for the next update😃