nasruminallahi wa fathun qareeb
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
nasruminallahi wa fathun qareeb
Isko Corona care center mein poche marne ka kaam karwao. Jail mein matt dalo.
I am sure he was the one who broke his thaali in appreciation of doctors earlier and burnt his house last night with candle 😆
Isko bhi Corona care center mein poche marne bhejo.
Originally posted by: angrybread
I am sure he was the one who broke his thaali in appreciation of doctors earlier and burnt his house last night with candle 😆
Arre thaali aur diya se toh yeh log Corona bhaga rahe the... how many people actually know woh thaali wala stunt was to salute Doctors and medical care workers?
who is this idiot and what is salafi ? which part of the world does he live where there is no corona 🤔
Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
BJP goons doing this shit in the open. All these assholes literally doing whatever they want during Modiji's PR event. If this ain't proof of how deep the supremacy goes. Apparently UP police is investigating it. We'll see lol.
https://twitter.com/AmilwithanL/status/1247033349639565312?s=19
https://twitter.com/ANINewsUP/status/1247067365763715075?s=20
Arre thaali aur diya se toh yeh log Corona bhaga rahe the... how many people actually know woh thaali wala stunt was to salute Doctors and medical care workers?
True they had no idea why they were doing it definitely not for the love /appreciation of doctors and other key workers.
Allah will help him soon like he helped so many tabhligi jamat people and he also get the victory like them👍🏼
I know. I updated it too. Did the police get the morcha guy yet? That man needs a few dandas.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0