Bollywood CC #38- Page 54

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54.9k

Users

49

Likes

1.5k

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Khair now that it's over, can we talk about the larger actual picture 😢? Almost 4k cases till today. I know it's gonna take a while for it go away or like WHO said we have to learn to live with it until a vaccine is created, which is gonna take a minimum 18 months.

EPCK4BH6CL52TTMU thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: MEUP7ENX6QIKZBOG


I am just thankful that our population is not so high...Can you even imagine having a population like India with this kind of halfassery?


That’s true. But politics here also has been so bad with regards to corona outbreak. I didn’t expect this from first world country.


Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Mere yaha sabne clapping kari and it was very civilized :)


Kisi ka birthday tha.. sirf unhone pure balcony mai baloons lga rakhi thi so every1 wished happy birthday in end. 😆

:)


Edited by Zeal17 - 6 years ago
FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: K4CAGRP5VGCIKML2


We have snacks at this time.

Yeah . That was the case for me too when I was back at home . I would get dinner at 9:30 or 10:00. Now I feel appalled when people from home tell me they are getting dinner at that time 😆 .

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Khair now that it's over, can we talk about the larger actual picture 😢? Almost 4k cases till today. I know it's gonna take a while for it go away or like WHO said we have to learn to live with it until a vaccine is created, which is gonna take a minimum 18 months.


It's not a surity that there be a vaccine.

Lockdown would be over by 14 and only hotspots would remain closed.

According to govt.data there is no stage 3 and most cases reported are bcz of jamat and many states and districts are untouched.

Life won't be same though , too many restrictions for time being.

EPCK4BH6CL52TTMU thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: S_H_Y


Can trump announce country lockdown and would state oppose it.

Given American and europe countries like Sweden etc twitter timelines , they don't think it's serious.l, they think stopping economy is bigger danger than this.


@bold — but unofficial lockdown has been going

on since 10th March. Imagine that. It has had far worse effect on economy than strict lockdown of few weeks. This lockdown for non-essential businesses will go till 30th April as of now.

TE6MIFKPJQLFWGJL thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: M5HMOYGQSNDKBI3O


@bold — but unofficial lockdown has been going

on since 10th March. Imagine that. It has had far worse effect on economy than strict lockdown of few weeks. This lockdown for non-essential businesses will go till 30th April as of now.


Many offices and schools are considering wfh until at least June...

VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: W4XOMKFBVGPNLVSP


Yes...Kitchen is closed by 7PM max!

Wow😳. Aur raat ko bhook lagi toh? Don't all these party late?

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".