No, the plan was to put Ananya to sleep so that Rudra can think about Maya 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
No, the plan was to put Ananya to sleep so that Rudra can think about Maya 😉
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Same😭
Extend hona chahiye...coz I dont think only 21 days ka lockdown will work
Mujhe bhi nahi lagta it will work....
Next week ka hi time hai bass...and next week mein sab thik nahi hoga I think
Maybe they couldn't afford the OTT platforms no thanks to thier fancy ass office aur Sony waalo ne socha hoga ki audience ko todha nostalgic feelnkarwa dete hai😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
No, the plan was to put Ananya to sleep so that Rudra can think about Maya 😉
That worked well, also Rudy boy in pink tee with girl power written on it☺️
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
It would be like this for Rudy
Shaadi karke dumb ho gaya yaar, achha khaasa tha intelligent..🤣
I miss Rudy boy's brain. Kya kar diya CVs ne Prannath ko 😭
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Maybe they couldn't afford the OTT platforms no thanks to thier fancy ass office aur Sony waalo ne socha hoga ki audience ko todha nostalgic feelnkarwa dete hai😆
😆😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Please CID se mat compare karo😭🤣
That's true though😭
CID made a joke of forensic science😭😭
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
Mujhe bhi nahi lagta it will work....
Next week ka hi time hai bass...and next week mein sab thik nahi hoga I think
Ditto. Abhi bhi cases are increasing really fast. Esp in Maharashtra, Kerala, Tamil Nadu. Lockdown hatane k baad if people intereact it might spread more.
Originally posted by: tournesol
I miss Rudy boy's brain. Kya kar diya CVs ne Prannath ko 😭
Mujhe pata tha cvs ne Rudra ko sirf romance ke liye rakha hai
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
That worked well, also Rudy boy in pink tee with girl power written on it☺️
I love that look of Shivin/Rudy boy Accha hua Ananya so gayi thi 😆