Yeah ...I always wanted a proper sameer and vishaka conversation when everything gets sorted... it was very less in delhi track also
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah ...I always wanted a proper sameer and vishaka conversation when everything gets sorted... it was very less in delhi track also
Originally posted by: Disha2712
Yeah ...I always wanted a proper sameer and vishaka conversation when everything gets sorted... it was very less in delhi track also
Yeah. Maybe some relationships are best left untouched for them to sustain.
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Yeah. Maybe some relationships are best left untouched for them to sustain.
Maybe you are correct
Its pleasure reading ur stories Hash . This is just beauty . Short but a great effect of emotion. Loved to read keep writing. Take care n lots of love.
Srilatha
Its pleasure reading ur stories Hash . This is just beauty . Short but a great effect of emotion. Loved to read keep writing. Take care n lots of love.
Srilatha
Aww, thank you so much. I'm glad you liked it🤗
Hi Hash
No words to explain. My heart felt heavy after reading this. The song interwoven with the story.. ekdum zabardast... A mothers love endures through all. Beautiful 👏👏🤗🤗
Love
Sajida